A Night With A Rockstar

Rockstar Baby Onew

Another  hectic saturday night like any other as you were working behind the bar in the Hard Rock Café.
It was packed with customers and music lovers that were all dying to see this band play again, since it has been over a year ago they last played at the café.  Not only the music lovers were excited but you were too and deep down inside you were hoping that the band members would still recognize you.

The band did a sound check earlier today, but you were not working yet, since you just started at 7PM,  makes you kind of missed out on when they arrived earlier.

While you are filling another few glasses of beer from the tap for the customers hanging around the bar, the host, your boss took over the microphone.

“And now ladies and gentlemen, our treat for the night! It’s been over a year when they first started to play here at our Hard Rock Café and it’s our pleassure to have them back tonight, please give it up for the Black Broken Skulls”.

And everyone started cheering and clapping while you started to smile widely just knowing you will enjoy their live performance and stage energy as much as the customers do.
The band started with some soft drum beats while the bass and guitar player got out on stage and started to join the drums to sharpen the harmonies with their edgy guitar chords playing a short interlude when the frontman, the band’s singer Onew ran out on the stage “Good evening ladies and gentlemen, we are the Black Broken Skulls, hope you’re enjoying the show” and he started to sing.

While the singer rocked out on the stage you couldn’t help it but rock out from behind the bar, since the band was really could, and you couldn’t help it but move and as a real music lover, you could really appreciate their live performance.  Everyone seems to be enjoying themselves, while you were making cocktails, filling glasses of beer, you were singing along, until at some point they were singing a rock balad where Onew would look in your direction and tilt his head back with a smile on his face that he saw you.
One of your colleagues, Key, was enjoying the way you were entertaining yourself from behind the bar and couldn’t help but smile when he saw you singing along with all the songs.

“Maybe you should join the band?” Key  smirked.

You shrugged “Yeah right, I am not sure everyone will like that” and poked Key’s arm.

After a performance of an hour the band were finished with their set for tonight “Thank you for having us, you were great! Good night!” and the band bowed to the audience before leaving the stage.

“Are you going to hang out with us getting a beer?” Jonghyun, the bass player asked Onew.

“I have somewhere to go first. Let me know where you guys will be and I will meet you there” Onew simply smiled while he was wiping the sweat off his face with a towel.

“No problem, we’ll see you later” Jonhyun added before leaving to one of the backstage rooms to catch up with the rest of the band while Onew  put down his towel and started to take a few big sips of water from his bottle and walked into the Café where everyone was seated again, eating  or drinking something.

With his hands in his front pockets Onew walked towards the bar where you were cleaning the counter. You saw in the corner of your eyes someone walked towards the bar and quickly you turned to Key “Do I look ok?” asking for Key’s advice not wanting to ruin it for yourself. “You look great Jina, like always. Good luck” Key smirked.

You turned back around and saw Onew leaning against the bar facing you  and started to smile widely as soon as you faced him. “What can I get you?” you asked friendly smiling at Onew.

“That specialty cocktail of yours, the banana peach rum, you still make that one?” Onew reminds you.

You can’t help it but smile widely at the fact he didn’t forget about that cocktail you made him back then “Of course I still make that one, you want me to make you one?”. 

Onew nods “Mhm, get yourself one too” he insists you.

“I have to work, I can’t drink” you explain to Onew.

“I’ll take it from here. I will cover for you” Key offers facing you while shaking a cocktail.

“Are you sure?” you ask in a doubt looking at Key.

“Otherwise I didn’t offer, silly! Just come back ok?” Key adds.

“Thank you so much” you say giving Key a kiss on the cheek and you make yourself and Onew that cocktail and you get from behind the bar and have a seat with Onew at one of the tables.

“It’s been a long time hasn’t it?” Onew smiles at you.

“It has, I can’t believe you still remember this cocktail”.

“How can I forget? It’s the best cocktail I have ever tried” Onew complments you.

“Thanks” you say while blushing a little.

You and Onew started chatting about the first time you two have met over a year ago, while enjoying the cocktail. You two got along very well and have been talking for hours that night and had a few drinks while laughing and getting to know each other. You and Onew found each other kissing while you were suppose to close up the place, until he told you he was going to move to Japan for a year to record with his band and eventhough you two attracted each other like magnets, you both thought it wouldn’t be a good idea to think anything of what happened that night when you two kissed, it would only make things more difficult for the both of you, but you couldn’t help it but have feelings for him because you liked him how he was.
Onew was also taking about his year in Japan and that he is now staying in Seoul for at leas the next year and would see what would happen next with his band.

After talking for an hour you had to go back to work and help out your friend Key who was covering for you and because he was suppose to close down, you told him you would cover for him so he could go home since he covered for you early tonight, and all this time, Onew was just hanging out at the bar talking to you in the meantime while you were helping the customers.

One by one all the customers left and so did Key.

“Are you sure you will be alright closing down” Key asks looking at you.

You nod “It is fine, just go home. I will see you tomorrow” you say smiling at key.

“See you tomorrow” and you both gave one another a hug while Key walked out and left the café again as well.

Now it was just you and Onew again and no one else. While you locked down the doors you went back to the bar cleaning the counter. After that you had a few crates  with empty bottles to put back in the storeroom, in which Onew decided to give you a hand.

“Let me help you with that” Onew smirked getting the heavy ones.

“You really don’t have to help me you know” you say looking up at Onew picking up one of the  crates and started to head for the storeroom.

Onew just ignored what you said and helped you out and followed you to the storeroom “Such a shame we never kept in touch” Onew confessed putting down the two crates in the room.

You placed yours on top of that “Well you didn’t really wanted to because you were thinking it was not going anywhere between us” you remind dear Onew.

Onew places his bands back in his front pockets “Yeah I know I said that, but I regret I did” Onew starts as he takes a few steps closer to you. “I really like you Jina” Onew confessed once again.

You didn’t say anything at first and placed your hand on Onew’s chest and started to grab him on his shirt and pulled him closer to you and you knew there was a small table behind and you stepped back towards the table and pulled Onew with you when you place your lips on Onew and start to kiss him like a hungry tiger. Onew didn’t protect nor object and kissed you back and noticed the table behind you. He placed his hands on your hips and lifted you up onto the table and moved closer to you as you were starting to take his shirt off while he was doing the same and started to taste your neck with his lips while you were slightly getting by the whole action. His lips found yours again and you started to bite on his underlip while you unbuckled his belt and unbottened his pants. You both wanted the same thing and before you knew it, you were actually doing it, leaving you breathless afterwards.

“I love you Jina” Onew breaths out heavily and starts kisisng you on the lips again.

This night was ending exactly the way you both wanted and should have done a year ago, but this time, Onew was not going to leave. You got what you wanted, and couldn’t be any happier about it.


 


My very first one shot story :) What do you guys think; was it OK?