chapter 1

malgwallyang-i (tomboy)

She walked across the school yard aware of all the eye's on her.At home she's been exceptionaly beautiful now here everybody was watching her yet you would expect her to have a over inflated ego but she didn't because when she was 13 she'd been 5,2 and 170 pounds over whieght over 2  she'd worked out a lot and eaten less now she whieghed 118 and was 5,5.

In order to achive her dream she had lost wheight and working harder already knowing how to sing and play piano a long with various random instruments she'd worked harder then ever to go to the school of art's academy .she was finally here 

She was a dirty blond maybe a strawberry blonde with gold eye's and a heart shaped face with a upturned nose and cupid bow lips.Today she'd worn a light blue tight v neck with skinny jeans and a cut off jean jacket .

She arrived at the principals office.And walked directly up to his desk.

I'm the scholarship student ,she said .

He looked from his papersthen looked up at her,His face became suprised.

Ummm he said in perfect english we were expecting .....a ....errr...boy

what ......oh no what did my brother do 

Sorry i said, i'm the scholarship student .

he looked thoughfull for a second.....then he remembered.

Ahhhh there are some matters you will have to discuss with the secretary.over their he pointed to a desk with a pretty young woman in a suit.

Ahh okay i said walking over.

Excuse me the principal......

She very adrupty got up and grabbed my arm.....

follow me please miss she said.

so i did.....where are we going ,i asked.

to the extra room.she responded

What was that?,i wondered we arrived to a dark room when she flipped the lights on i saw it was a changing and make up room.

I'm sorry miss but do you want to be a k pop idol .

Yes i resonded firmly.

then change into this ,she handed me a boy's uniform,i was still shocked by her english accent on a asian face.

What was going on?

i started changing,then she started explaining.

we planned to put you in the new band we are forming that will train at this school then debute in 2 or 3 years.We really liked you'r skills and image but we didn't have any other girl bands so you will be pretending to be a boy.

For 3 years! i shouted.

well yes.......how much do you want it .

in that minut i chose to become a boy for the next 3 years not thinking of everything that would follow along.

she handed me a wrap.....use this for your chest she said.

After getting dressed she put me in a chair and did my hair in a flat bun it really long so it was hard  to make it not stick up but i put on a dirty blonde hair wig.

I was now a boy......

I will take you shopping later,she said.

Okay i agreed.It was saturday so the new people on campus were here today the orientation was at 4:30 right a 1/2 an hour before dinner where we would meet our seniors.

I found my room,room 6 ,i was sharing with a junior.I the room had 2 beds i sat on the empty one in the far left corner i had a drawer.i tuck my female (stuff) and hid it deep under the drawer i would have to get different clothes.....boy clothes.i gave a sigh,and put my girl clothes under the bed so no one would find them, I stared at my hair then made a drastic choice. . . . . . I cut of my hair so i had boy style longish hair it actually looked pretty good. I saw my reflection in the bedroom mirror.wow i made a really cute boy. i threw my hair away and checked the time it was  4:34 aish i was going to be so late.

I rushed out my room onto the school grounds theni ran to the main hall then i ran into the large double doors hopeing not to be really late.