Signs of I Love You

Signs of Love

ARMY CAMP

 
Park Jungsoo, who is also known as Super Junior's Leeteuk is spending his time inside the barracks on his assigned bed. They just finished the day's rehearsal for their musical, The Promise which he plays as Ms. Kim. He pushed himself to the limits, not only doing dancing, which they all know he is good at but also in acting.
 
"Super Junior's Leeteuk as an actor, huh?" Leeteuk said talking to himself, "It's not bad, I guess." he smiled, "Just like my wife, Sora."
 
"Jungsoo hyung!" One of his fellow soldier called his attention that broke him to his thoughts, "You are being called by the Superior, I heard you have a visitor waiting for you." he said and gave Leeteuk a mischievious grin, "Fighting, hyung!" he said before the soldier left.
 
"A visitor? Who would try to visit me at this time?" he asked himself as he stood from his bed and glanced at the clock at the side of the room, it says  10PM. 
 
He went to their Superior's office. He knocked trice before stating his name, First Battalion Commandant Park Jungsoo. Permission to enter, sir!" he said alertly and waited for his superior to reply with "Carry on." before entering the room,
 
"Park, have a seat." his superior told him after giving each other a salute, "How are things on your company? Have you left things to your second in command before doing the rehearsals?" his superior asked referring to the company he's leading and the musical he's making with the other soldiers.
 
"Everything is fine, Sir. I have already passed the details to my second in command before I focused on the rehearsals." Leeteuk answered, "We just finished the rehearsals this evening and getting ready for the presentation tomorrow."
 
"Yes. I heard that too from the production crew, you have been doing pretty well considering I heard that you have to do a lot of acting." his superior told him, "You are more of a dancer than an actor, Park. Am I right?" and Leeteuk just nodded his head. His superior tapped his back, "All of you are doing pretty well. Good Luck on the musical, Leeteuk hyung!" and he smiled at Leeteuk,
 
Yes, Leeteuk's superior in the military is 2 years younger than him and is really a full-pledged soldier who had been in the service for a long time now. He had been confused on how to address them at first when he got in the camp because most of them are his superiors but they are younger than he is.
 
And his superior who's in front of him now has become one of his closest friends while in the army. But they have to respect their ranks when they are out in training.
 
"Kamsahamnida, saeng. I'm really nervous about it though 'coz it's my first time to do a musical. I should have asked Yesung or even Sungmin on how it feels to be in one when I was on a break."
 
"You can ask them now, hyung if you like." his superior said, and Leeteuk just gave him a quizzical look, "I have something for you." he said and showed Leeteuk a small box, 
 
"A cellphone?" Leeteuk asked while looking at the box of a brand new phone, "Are you really giving me that?"
 
"Ne. But you are only allowed to make a limited number of calls in a day and so as text messages.And you have to return that after the musical ended." his friend told him, "So use your messages and calls wisely, hyung."
 
I understand. Thank you for this." Leeteuk said, then thought of something else, "Does that mean, I have no visitors tonight?" Leeteuk asked and grinned,
 
"Ani. But what you have is something better than a visitor, right?" his superior answered and ushered him to leave and have a rest.
 
But instead of going back to his bed, he went out for some fresh air at their barrack's balcony. He excitedly opened his new phone and looked for his number there. He then thought of some people whom he can send a text message. He started from his family and sent them a text message,
 
Annyeong! Omma, appa, noona. It's Jungsoo... keke! my superior gave me a phone but I can't text you that much. I miss you all ~ ^^
 
He then thought of sending a message to the 15 members of Super Junior, Annyeong! Have you been doing well? it's Teukie hyung here... don't stay up too late and eat your meals well. Leader misses you a lot ~ T.T
 
He was still thinking of who to send a message to when his phone alerted him of a text message,
 
Nuguseyo? I don't know you and don't fool me that you are Teukie hyung. He's in the army you moron!, the message said and it came from Kyuhyun, his group's evil maknae. Leeteuk just smiled, he missed his youngest member's rudeness.
 
He decided to just leave it and thought of sending him a message again later. He's thinking of calling someone, wondering how this person would react to his call. He started dialing the number, he knows this number by heart. Just like how he still memorize his very own.
 
He can feel his palms sweating as he is waiting for the other line to pick up and he can also hear the loud beating of his heart as nervousness overwhelms him,
 
"Yoboseyo?" finally the other line answered. But Leeteuk seemed to ran out of words when he heard the voice on the other line, 
 
"Yoboseyo? If you don't have anything that you can do with your life. Let others sleep!" the other line said that made Leeteuk even more nervous but it also hinted him that the phone will be hanged up if he doesn't speak,
 
"Sora-ya..." Leeteuk spoke softly, still having doubts on how Kang Sora, his secret lover, would react to his call. 
 
He and Kang Sora, a award winning actress appeared on We Got Married together, it's a variety show where they have to play as a married couple and show the audience that they love each other. In the process of doing the show, they really fell for each other and been in a relationship now for about a year. 
 
But they decided to keep their relationship a secret due to the fact that some of Super Junior fans, the ELFs don't like Sora for him, but some of them accept her as his girlfriend and shows their support to their relationship.
 
Nuguseyo? How did you get my number?" Sora continuously asked him. He really missed his girlfriend so much that is making him teary eyed just by hearing her voice,
 
"It's oppa. Jungsoo." he replied and went silent again, waiting for Sora to reply,
 
"J-jungsoo o-oppa? I-is that really y-you?" Sora replied and Leeteuk can sense that she's having a lump on and starting to cry,
 
"Ne. How are you, my baby princess? Have you been doing well?" He asked and smiled, he knows that Sora is still shy being called Baby Princess up to now. She is more comfortable when he calls her yeobo instead of Baby Princess, her nickname from him in their WGM stint.
 
"Jungsoo oppa, how did you call me? Is there a phone there in the camp?" Sora asked while crying, "I missed you so much oppa. How have you been doing?
 
"Shhh, don't cry now, yeobo. Oppa is doing fine." Leeteuk said and calmed himself trying not to let Sora know that he's in the verge of crying as well, "My superior gave me a phone and he told me that I'm allowed to make some calls."
 
"Oh, jinjja? Then we can call each other a lot then?" Sora asked excitedly, "I have a lot of things that I'm going to tell you, oppa!"
 
"I'm sorry, yeobo but no can do. I can only do limited calls though." Leeteuk said sadly, "Have you been doing well, Sora?" he then asked,
 
"Ne. I have been to Thailand with a friend of mine to unwind and went back here for Christmas and Gomi is well too. He really gets excited when we go out for walks in the morning." Sora replied, then he asked Leeteuk back, "Have you been eating well, oppa. I heard that your musical is starting soon. It's all over the news."
 
"Ne. I'm doing good. Been eating my meals and I don't think I'll miss chocopies when I return to the society. I have been eating them here all the time and I drink lots of milk now too." Leeteuk informed Sora and giggled, "Sora-ya, tell me. Are you going to see the musical tomorrow? Are you going to be there?"
 
Leeteuk waited for a while before he heard Sora reply to his question, "Uhh, mianhe, oppa. I can't go to your musical because I have a schedule prior to that. I will be really busy tomorrow." Sora said, feeling regretful on their situation,
 
"Arasso. I know that you are really busy. I was just hoping that you will see me and watch my musical." Leeteuk said sadly, "Mianhe, yeobo."
 
"That's alright, oppa." Sora replied, "Uhh, oppa it's already late and I have to sleep now. I have an early schedule for tomorrow and I can't be late." she then told Leeteuk that made them say their goodbyes reluctantly and hung up the phone.
 
The Next Day
 
Leeteuk and the other cast members are having their final rehearsal that morning and was busy preparing the costumes that they are going to use for the musical, 
 
"Is everything ready? We will be starting the musical in an hour." their producer, the real Ms. Kim, the role Leeteuk is playing, said.
 
Leeteuk peeked his head on the curtain to look at the audience who arrived to watch their play, and he can see that most of them are ELFs, Super Junior's fanclub, "They haven't forgotten about me." he thought, "They are filling up the hall with blue lights."
 
The play is going well and he is really thankful that he is able to pull everything off so far, but what is making him nervous is his solo performance where he has to sing and cry at the same time. He did really well at the rehearsals, he's hoping he can pull it well too.
 
And when the limelight focused on him, he was able to deliver his lines well. Leeteuk thought of the fact that Sora is not with him at the moment and thinking of how much he misses his wife brought tears to his eyes,
 
When the curtain went down, their superior and the other crew congratulated all of them for a very good performance, "I'm sure that some of them will leave with tears in their eyes tonight." one of the crew even told them that made them really happy. That only meant the play is really good.
 
During the curtain call, all the cast are being introduced to the audience and all of them cheered when Park Jungsoo's name was called, Leeteuk was really happy to see a lot of people who came to the play and the audience is filled with a sea of Sapphire Blue lights just like on Super Junior concerts,
 
He was bowing to the audience and when he turned to his left side for the bow, he spotted a girl in a pink hoodie clapping and smiling at him, "Sora..." he said softly and that made him show the audience a really bright smile that made all the cameras flash at him,
 
He then looked at one of the cameras and gave a happy grin and that caused another flash of the camera and the audience squealed in joy seeing him smile that bright again.
 
The final song is playing and that queued all the cast to sing together, Leeteuk was positioned at the front and he sang his heart out while glancing at Sora at the same time, he saw her making a double peace sign that made him do the same thing too.
 
After the song, he suprised the audience, so as Sora with a buuing, buuing and a double peace sign by the face, just like the mission she asked him to do during their WGM stint.
 
When they all came out of the hall to go back to barracks, Leeteuk was greeted by Elfs outside the hall waiting for him, 
 
"Oppa, we really miss you so much!" One of them said that made him smile and worry about them too 'coz he knows that they have been waiting that long,
 
"Go home and keep warm. Thanks for coming to see the play." he said before heading to the van intented for them.
 
He was trying to control his emotions of not crying again after seeing the support Elfs are giving him despite the fact that he's in the military at the moment. His friend and superior even told him that he's really popular even after enlisting.
 
But he was even more suprised when they reached the barracks. Sora is standing near her car and waiting for their ride to come to a stop. Leeteuk immediately opened the door and greeted Sora,
 
"Sora-ya. Why are you here?"  he asked and then he noticed that his fellow soldiers are looking at him that made him bow at them,
 
"Park Jungsoo, don't take long." his superior told him and grinned before bowing to Sora,
 
Sora smiled while she was looking at her boyfriend's superior and brought her focus back to Leeteuk whom she realized, was staring at her, "Oppa?"
 
He then guided Sora to have a sit on their visitor's lounge. Only the two of them are the people there.
 
"You really are beautiful, Sora-ya. Saranghae." Leeteuk said dazily,
 
Sora smiled and gave him a side glance, "Of course. I have to be always beautiful because I'm an actress and my boyfriend might leave me behind when he comes out of the military." she said and crossed both of her arms,
 
"Aniyo. I will not do that, yeobo." Leeteuk said after he crossed the space between him and Sora, "I should be the one who has to be worried because you are getting more beautiful everytime you come and visit."
 
"Do you know that most of them are envious of me when you come and visit? They are always asking me how come I have a girlfriend as beautiful as you." Leeteuk added, "But I tell them that you are not my girlfriend though,"
 
"Mweo? What do you tell them then if I'm not your girlfriend?" Sora said and glared at Leeteuk,
 
"Kang Sora, you are the only one for me. For me you are not only my girlfriend. Please remember that you are Park Jungsoo's ah nae."
 
Sora became teary eyed when she heard this, "Ah nae? T-then I shall call you nampyeon then?" she asked playfully in between tears,
 
"Gladly, if you want you can broadcast that all over Korea!" Leeteuk said and gave a warm smile at Sora before embracing her, "But not now, yeobo. I think I will be reprimanded if all of them discovered my relationship with you." he then said and grinned. 
 
Only his friend, Lee Sang Chul really knows his real relationship with this lady beside him. Most of the soldiers in the barracks know that Sora is just like the idol girl groups who are visiting him. What they know is Sora being his dongsaeng and nothing else.
 
"I know that oppa. I understand very well," Sora said. Both of them thinking of another famous artist's situation in the army when his relationship with an actress was revealed,
 
"Sora-ya, yeobo..." Leeteuk called her softly and stared at her face, "Wait for me until I get discharged from the army, and I promise you that I will tell the whole world how much I love you, yeobo." Leeteuk said and kissed Sora on her forehead,
 
"Ne, oppa. I will wait for your comeback and I also promise that I will be the first person that you will see when you go out of those doors and be with us again. I really miss you, oppa." Sora said sadly,
 
"Don't worry, yeobo. I will be back in no time." Leeteuk said and gave Sora a sweet kiss on her lips, "Just look at the sky and think of me every time."
 
Leeteuk walked with Sora to her car when it was time for her to leave the barracks. He was informed by one of the trainees that it's really time for Sora to head back. Both of them became sad at the thought of parting again, Leeteuk tried to cheer up his voice when he spoke to Sora,
 
"Sora-ya, be sure that you are going to visit me again or else I will be really sad." Leeteuk said in a lighter tone,
 
"Ne ---, arasso." Sora also answered playfully but sadness can be detected on both of their eyes.
 
Leeteuk opened the driver's side for Sora, "Yeobo-ya, be careful on your way home." he said then mouthed "Saranghae" to her which she imitated before geting on the car.
 
He stood there and waved his hand to say goodbye to the car as it was driven away from the barracks until it disappeared from his sight,
 
"Wait for me, Sora-ya. I will marry you after I go out of the military and I promise never to part with you again." he said before going back to the barracks for the night.
 
GnaixNiQ
13.01.13
 
A/N: Picture credits by: Alvingoodgirl