1

Lies & Secrets [Hiatus]

You know those memories that you remember but you wished not even know that they existed? Well I have some. I have many memories that I want to disappear from my mind.

All these memories, why they can’t just disappear? Why do they continue to blow my mind and give stabs in my heart?

All these memories, why they can’t transform into sheets of paper so I can destroy them? Why? Why I have to suffer so much? I just wanted to feel peace.

Sometimes I wish not to have known him, I wish I wouldn’t know of his existence, I wish him to be one of the millions of people who I have no idea who they are but that can’t happen, right?

Sometimes we make wrong choices, isn’t it? Yes, I think so. My choice was wrong, I admit but I just wanted to feel peace in my heart, something I hadn’t since that day, that day changed my life and change me. Yes, it's true, I've changed, I became cold as ice, I stopped trusting people, stopped loving, stopped concerning about what people said about me, I became a completely different person.

* Flashback *

Near a mansion, the sound of a gunshot was heard. Several people passing by the mansion were incredulous and scared. Nobody knew what to do. Maybe they should to call the police and tell what had happened? Or they should continue their life and ignore what they had just heard?

A young woman with a black skirt that barely reached her knees, with a white shirt and a black jacket that rested perfectly in her body, froze when heard that sound. She stopped for a few seconds but then she began to run, without care about the people that were watching her.

The people, who were standing in front of the house, looked at her with concern.

"Omma" the girl shouted as she entered the mansion "Omma"

She went to the living room and tried to look at the person she wanted to find but there was no sign of her. Then she climbed the stairs and headed toward a golden door, decorated with some floral arrangements. She opened the door and stepped quickly into the room.

"Omma...where are you?" She asked nervously

Again, she looked around and saw no one, then leaving the room.

She kept running and this time was toward a door that was slightly open. She stopped, hesitating slightly, in front of the door. Her breathing was irregular and if the sound of her heart could be heard, the whole world could hear it. The young woman, who gained courage, walked slowly to the door and came near the door. She put her hand on the knob, pushing the door slightly and slowly.

"Omma" she said, almost whispering

She looked around and didn’t see what she wanted. She walked slowly into the office and closed the door behind her. Her expression showed that she was scared and nervous.

"Omma" she repeated, but this time in a louder tone

The girl approached a door that was inside the office and opened slowly. She walked slowly, and all she saw was perhaps what she wanted.

On the floor of the compartment was the body of a woman, lifeless. On her chest, the woman had the mark of a bullet and the blood wouldn’t stop flowing.

"OMMA" shouted the girl, desperate and shocked at the same time.

She approached to the body, with tears in her eyes and sat on the floor. The girl's hand flew up to the woman's face and tapped lightly on the cheek.

"Omma, what....what did you...?" the girl said, between sobs "W-Who d-did…who did this to you?...Omma"

She left her body fall slightly over the lifeless body and cried more. In the house we just could hear her desperate voice, calling her mother, trying to wake up her mother.

"Omma" the girl said constantly, crying more and more

Suddenly, the girl raised her head and wiped the tears that still streaming down her face.

"I'll find out. I'll find out who did this to you." the girl said, with a revenge look. "I'll find out"

The girl stood up and walked towards the door, but before she looked one last time at the woman's body. One last tear rolled in her face, that she cleaned immediately.

She walked toward the door and left the office. Already out of it, she took her cellphone.

"Annyeonghaseyo! I wanted to deport a murder at the mansion Han." the girl said, with a cold voice "Ok. Kamsamnida."

She hung up the call and walked towards the door that was in her front. She looked at the door, for a few seconds. Her expression showed that she was thinking. After a few seconds, she returned to the office.

Again, inside the office, the girl went to a picture hanging on the wall. She took it carefully and a small coffer could be seen.

"07/04/94" the girl said, while she put the code.

Once the coffer opened the girl smiled, pulling then, what was inside.

After leaving everything organized, the girl left the office, heading to the door of the funds.

"Omma, I'll find out who did this to you. Don’t worry." murmured the girl, after leaving the mansion, without looking back.

* End of Flashback *

True, I chose revenge, hate, anger, resentment...I chose it all and now I regret it but I can’t say that I didn’t get what I wanted, I got, however, I hurt people, in fact a person I didn’t want to hurt, that I shouldn’t have hurt because the person was innocent. But I can’t go back, right? No, I can’t change the past but I can change the future? Maybe. But will I being capable to change the future? Will I move on? Will I forget these horrible memories? I hope so. 

______________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong! This is the first chapter ^_^ 

I hope you enjoyed. Please, comment and subscribe :) 

Thanks for reading! 

And for who subscribed my story, THANK YOU SO MUCH! I hope you enjoy this chapter ^^

Bye *waves and smiles*

P.S: I'll try update the next chapter soon ^^

Saranghaeyo!