Prologue

The Halfling - Discontinued

 

Intergalactic year 3128 found the Earth to be the most developed of all planets with living organisms. Other planets with life had been discovered and studied for over a thousand years all over the galaxy but one planet in particular was of great interest.

 

All living organisms found had been only bacteria or perhaps aquatic-type animals and insects. No planets yet had offered any evolution to anything rivaling the development of humans. Until Planet PGI 94163 a.

 

The organisms – the mammals – that scientists found to be living there mirrored human evolution quite closely with certain differences. The inhabitants lived in tribal settings and lacked the technological advancement that Earth had. Nonetheless the discovery caused panic among most humans. The aliens did not possess technology now but surely some day they would, and what if they came for Earth then?

 

It took nearly five hundred more years before humans managed to gain technology to travel to this strange planet. It was a thirteen-month journey there and back, and when scientists returned with a specimen it caused uproar.

 

The planet itself held no natural resources of merit, but some Earthlings decided that the inhabitants themselves were of high value.

 

In 3631 only three of the Earth’s over one hundred countries signed into law the allowance of alien slaves. One of those countries was Hangeong, run by King Minseong. At the time, the law had been greeted by most Hangeongians as a show of strength against this sinful alien species.

 

Three years later these alien beings began to be imported as slaves.

 

They became known as Halflings and their planet known as Agrius.


-------------------
Okay, uh. So this is like so totally different than the things I normally do. I'm not sure yet if I am going to continue this or how far it will go. I'll try to update like once a week but it's slow going and school is starting again soon.

If this story sounds interesting please let me know because I'm uncertain about it. ;-;   wahhh lol

Also, if anyone knows what Agrius is then they will know where this is going. 

Also... disclaimer: this story was totally inspired by dami-ah's (http://dami-ah.livejournal.com) story Bite Me (go read it omg the feels and everything else she's ever written). So, this basic idea belongs to her.