A Second Meeting

Doki Doki Love Song

It was finally weekend. I went out to do some shopping, well more like window shopping, I wasn't planning to buy anything anyway.

I stopped at the big poster, like usual, to take another look at my idols. When I saw a familiar face going the other way.

We met eachothers eyes and it looked  like he was going to walk past me but stopped right infront of me.

"Still looking at the poster I see.", he said.

" Yes it seems like it."

"Why not just go to the concert they are promoting?"

" I wish , but the tickets are just to expensive."

" Oh... Well... I can help you , if you want. I always get free tickets to go to the Vocaloid concerts but I am not really interested. I can give them to you.", he said nonchalantly.

" Really? Would you do that, for a total stranger like me?" , I said with disbelieve. Was this a dream or something?

"Well , yes, why not? I'm not using them anyways and , you're not a total stranger you know."

I couldn't hide my extreme happiness. "Thank you so much!", I said while grabbing his hands," I am Nakano Tamiko. Nice to meet you!"

"I ...am Ka-- Kamachi Shouta, nice to meet you too "

After our short introduction, we exchanged our e-mail and phone numbers. "So I can contact you when i get the tickets", he explained.

I totally forgot about my window shopping plan and went to hang out with my new friend, Shouta, until he had to leave for an appointment.

After he left I texted him that I really appreciated his gift and that I was happy to have met him, and that I never had so much fun in a lifetime.

I was humming all the way home.

"Oh my, you are in high spirits today.", my sister said.

"Huh? Oh yeah ,I guess I am. "

"Care to tell me about it?"

"Umm... Alright.", I quickly sat down and I started my story.

I told my sister all about what happend and how I met Shouta.

"My , my aren't you the lucky one..", she said , completly bored.

I sighed , I knew she wouldn't be listening earnestly . I stood up and went to my room.

When I went to sit at my desk my phone beeped.

"Oh, a message!"

It was a text from Shouta.:

 

I had fun too ! :-)

Let's meet up again some time v(^.^)v

 

I smiled while reading the message.

"Yes, next time, it should be even more fun.", I said quietly to myself.

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

My first chapter !

I am a noob at writing ,sorry XD

But please enjoy and tell me what you think of my story!