Chapter 6

My Crush's younger Brother.

Jinyoung's arm was on your shoulders when you two walked away. when he knew that you two were already far. he acted normally again.

 

"Yah, what was that all about!!?" you asked with a tone.

 

Jinyoung just looked at you and rolled his eyes.

"Hey, atleast explain a bit" you said

 

"If your smart, you would've figured everything out already" Jinyoung said

"I was just asking" yo usaid

"Well why dont you ask her" Jinyoung said and angrily pointed to the direction where you two came from.

 

you started to get irritated but kept it in.

"Well im sorry for not being close to her thats why i cant ask her, and im sorry for not figuring everything out, even though im start i wont just figure out something about the past of some boy whom i just met hours ago when his brother brought him to my house all of a sudden!" you shouted

 

he kept quiet.

you then sighed "Let's just go home"

 

you started to walk and he followed behind you.

 

it was a really awkward, and qauiet walk to your house.

you two reached your home and entered, it was still quiet when you noticed that his bags was still on the living room.

 

you sighed again "If you want to arrange your things already then ill lead you to your room, it used to be yoochun oppas room, but since he moved, that will be your room" you quietly said and looked at him.

 

he just nodded and grabbed his bags and followed you upstairs.

you stopped at the first room

 

"Here, i hope you'll like it here, if something is wrong then tell me, is you need something, tell it to me too, if you need help cleaning up and arranging some things, then yeah... tell it to me too" you siad and turned aroun and started to walk to the second room which was yours.

 

"Hey" you heard him call and you stopped without even looking

"Why are yo ustill good to me?" Jinyoung asked

"Its just the way it is, i cant judge you when we just met a few hours ago, i know i said i hate you but that just came out of me cause of the matter about yunho oppa" you siad and started to walk again.

 

*Aish why is it making me guilty* Jinyoung bit his lip.

"Hey" he called you again

 

this time you looked at him

"Im sorry a while ago, i was just pissed by that ty girl." Jinyoung said

"Its okay, im sorry for shouting at you too." yo usaid and opened the door to your room when he spoke again

 

"You said if i need help, i should tell you right? well... can you help me arrange my things and the room, and its making me guilty that i did things while in front of luna without telling you anything, so uhm... can we talk about it, ill explain everything to you now" Jinyoung said.

 

you looked at him *He looks sincere*

 

you sighed  "Alright"

 "Thanks" he smiled as the guilt he felt went away and happiness is starting to fill him up again.

 

*she's more understanding than i thought* he thought while smiling.

 

(THIS SMILE!!!  but without the okay sign of course)