Final

S O R R O W
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

            I’m still felt astonished with that incident even though a year has passed. I just can't believe. It never crossed my mind that he might hang himself. How could my beloved twin do that to me? I'm very embittered to my late twin.

 

Nevertheless our face, character, personality are unalike, we always spend time together. Ric has a latent ability that is drawing, but I’m not. I adore being alone at my room and a net surfer. All his problems are my problem too.

 

When he has a problem, he will persuade me our favourite place at the middle of city to get a cup of mocha ice-cream, our favourite flavored. At there, he will tell to me everything. There was no secret between us.

 

           One day, he tells me that he meet with a girl at his friend birthday party. Then, he feels a sudden strong attraction for that girl. He tells me about how they can meet, how he accidentally talk with her, how she smile at him.

 

We were walking, he the one who keep talking about his girl and me the one that hear all unbearable babbling. Because of too preoccupied with his ‘tale’, he accidently stumbles on something on road and fall on a girl.

 

His ice-cream was flying meet my bare arm. Without saying sorry, he was smiling brightly to me, showing me how dorky he was. I smirk back to him.

 

He whisper "that's girl” at my ear. In the beginning, I don't understand but when he do his ‘sidelong look’ to me as signal "that' girl" is a girl that attracted him a few day before. I wonder that she must have a heart of gold. Ric invite her to join with us. She accepts it with a melting voice.

 

On that time, I am willing if she will be Ric's couple. I know he was a faithful man and entirely sincere when he said he liked Garcia. When he happy, I’m happy too. When he sad, I’m willing to give my life to make him smile again. That’s show the strength of our bond.

 

             "…whole my heart, I wonder to love you. I am reaching for my love… Where the sky is blue to see you once again, where the fields are green to see you once again, even over the red sea, I'll try to reach through the world...” tease Ric.

 

Oh, please. That’s words make my throat disgusted. Start that day, he always teasing and show pretty annoyances to me. Even though I don't have a boyfriend, I still have a brother that can take care about me, care to tease me.

 

Occasionally, his teases make me harder to go out from my room. I don’t care about that. I know he always use my parent rank as to attract girls attraction. But as a tycoon son and daughter, we should not act like that. It may my parent reputation confused and his behavior can spread like wildfire at media.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter