Intro to how they became a couple ^^

Love...as complicated as that. And as simple as that

Minho and Krystal have been classmates for 3 years. In fact, even in the short span of 3 years...Krystal regarded Minho as a brother. 
He was always (almost) there to help her. Their relationship wasn't simply a classmate relationship. 
Minho watched Krystal get into a 9-month relationship with TaeMin. And Krystal helped Minho get into a relationship with her close friend, Sulli. Sadly, that relationship only lasted one week when Sulli decided she didn't have feelings for Minho.

In the three years, at some points, Krystal had a little crush on Minho. But she didn't know if it really was her true feelings. Since it came...and disappeared..as fast as the wind.
In fact, before Minho liked Sulli, he liked Krystal a little. But at that time, Krystal was in a relationship with TaeMin.

After their major exam,they had a lot of free time in school.
Krystal played Monopoly Deal with her friends, in no time, Minho also joined in. They played at least a game everyday. 
It was there and then when Krystal could confirm she definitely had feelings for Minho. But did she have the guts to tell anyone? Or even Minho?

Krystal was known for being blunt often. Sure,she'll spend a while beating around the bush. But once her mind is made up to confess, by the end of the day, she will confess. Honestly, Krystal did not know what was the big fuss about when confessing to crushes.

A few weeks past, Minho still chatted/played with Krystal. Like a normal classmate-friend. Krystal did feel a little embarrassed. But was glad as she could at least spend time with Minho,before they parted ways. 

Minho...also liked Krystal. He just didn't know how to say it.
He first told Victoria about his feelings for Krystal. 
Victoria,being an extremely close friend of both of them,especially Krystal, had accidentally leaked the piece of information to Krystal.

Krystal did feel overjoyed at first. But what if Victoria was lying? Victoria sometimes lied to Krystal to make her feel better...
Krystal decided to pressure Minho for his crush. After a while, Minho finally gave in and told her it was her.
Krystal felt really happy at that point in time.

But how long could the relationship last? Even if the relationship is maintained...would they be happy?  Will they break up in a week( Like MinSul) ? So many questions...that only time could answer...




------------------------END------------------------------


Writer's note: 
Like I said, this is a real-life story. But of course, some parts of my Fanfic is edited. 
PLEASE do NOT steal my story line.
The characters are really based off real people in my life. 

Most of the following chapters would be just conversations. Through Whatsapp..iMessage..text message...
They would be around this length or so.
I don't like long stories ( whether I'm the one reading or the one writing.) So I hope you don't blame me >_<

Comment. ( PLEASE?) Subscribe( DEFFO >_<) 
I know there'll be silent readers. I appreciate you guys too^^
But do comment a  few motivational words (so that I won't get lazy or something) 
AND PLEASE. Do tell me how u feel about the story. Or How I should change it >_<