THR AUTUMN

The autumn

 

PLEASE TRY READING IT WHILE PLAYING THIS SONG

KOO HYE SUN IF I TURN AROUND THE ALLEY

THANKS ENJOY!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Do you know what is autumn?” he asked. “Yes, it means that winter is coming, the sky will turn grey.” She answered, looking at the beautiful trees, colored with red and orange. The leaves were falling like a dancing ballerina. He chuckled at her answer “no that’s not the answer “he said, picking a fallen leaf. “Eh?” she said giving him a questioned look. “You’ll find it out.. Soon” he said. then ran, dara ran after  jiyong, smiling warmly, laughing carelessly.

----

“Doctor you have a patient” dara said giving jiyong some of the patient’s record. Jiyong checked the records, holding his black ballpen, and a stethoscope on his neck. “okay dara-shi please let him enter” jiyong smiled at dara, “okay doctor, wait a sec.” she walked towards the door smiling at the patient. “sir you can enter now the doctor is waiting for you” dara said and smiled to him. “man! It’s been a long time” jiyong stood up and gave jiyong slight punch at his arms. “I just came from Canada , and I’m really tired” he chuckled. “Mr. Choi I told you not to tire yourself” jiyong sat on his chair. “That’s life bro, I need to work for the company” he said while grabbing a piece of lollipop. “so why are you here Mr.choi” jiyong asked him, smiling at his best friend. “why so formal ji?” he asked, laughing at his best friend’s silliness. He laughed “okay top why are you here?” jiyong asked. “Your mom died” top said, earning a serious tone, looking directly at jiyong’s eyes. “ha-ha not a good joke bro!” jiyong’s smile faded, he took his ballpen pretending to write something, with his shaking hands, tears dropping, letting the paper in front of him get wet, “I-I became a doctor for her, for appa!! Now she’s dead what’s the sense of it!!” jiyong cried loud, putting his things in mess, vases fallen down, it broke into pieces until his hands were full of blood.” Stop ji! You became a doctor it’s enough for auntie” top try cool down ji. Jiyong let his tears flow like a river. A river that will never stop from flowing.

--

“ji I want you to become a doctor someday” his father caressed his son’s face “ I know you don’t want to, I know I’m being selfish right now for asking you this” he said as he breath became heavy, “you’re mother is sick and I want you to cure her “his eyes slowly closed hands got cold, freely falling from jiyong face, he stop breathing, but a smile was formed in his lips. “appa.. Don’t worry I will” jiyong said while covering his father with a white blanket..wiping his tears, trying to stop his eyes from flowing tears.

 

Canada.

“Kwon So jun’s son, kwon Ji yong the greatest doctor in korea has finally arrived, he went here to attend his mother’s funeral. Jiyong kept silent at his mother’s sudden death, and that was highly respected by the media..”

“ omma why didn’t you tell me?” jiyong stood in front of the casket, trying to stop his tears from flowing “ I became a doctor for you, and for appa” he said as he looked into his mother’s beautiful face, his tears betrayed him, he shed tears, river of tears…

 

 

“ms.park where is the record of mr.kim?” jiyong asked his assistant, “Mr. kwon it’s on your cabinet” dara smiled warmly. She was jiyong’s nurse assistant, they treat each other as best friend well wouldn’t? they were classmates since college together with top, until they finished their studies. Jiyong asked to dara to be his nurse assistant at their hospital; it’s a big comfort to dara, knowing that they were long time bestfriends. “ why so formal tokki?” jiyong asked her, smilling like a child. “ you started it dragon” dara said earning laughs from jiyong. “ sorry that I didn’t come with you to attend autie’s –“ she was cut by jiyong “ it’s okay let’s not talk about it” he said as he was trying to focus on the medical records.

“Sorry ji” dara apologized, “ it’s okay” jiyong smiled warmly to her “how about.. Hmmm… I’ll treat you dinner Ms.Park?” jiyong said writing something on a piece of paper. “Why not Mr.kwon?”dara smiled at him.

“Her angelic smile, I adore it. Her beautiful face I adore it. Everything, every piece of her personality. I kept this for a long time; I tried my best to keep it from you because I don’t have any courage back then. I hope you love me too… Sandara park”

 

 

She wore a simple black dress, with a light make up on his face that suits that night’s calm mood. They finished eating, they enjoyed it laughing at their clumsiness, laughing at their silliness.

 

They went to the roof top of a restaurant; the roof top was very dark. Dara seems to be scared as she tightens her hold on jiyong’s arms. “hey ji what are we doing here?” she asked but jiyong didn’t answer. They continue walking until they stopped at the center, then the place started to glow with lights, the sound of violin covered the loud and busy seoul, the trees were all bright with lights. “ji yong what’s happening?” dara asked, with her surprise, jiyong grabbed both of his hands. “can I have this dance Ms.park?” jiyong asked dara. Dara grew red and a smile formed at her lips. They started to flow with the sweet rhythm of the music. They were hugging each other while swaying to the slow rhythm of the violin, they don’t know what is happening, but for them it feels so magical, so magical that they can’t even feel their feet on the ground, their loud heartbeat was all they were hearing.

The music finally stopped. They parted from each other, looking directly at each other’s eyes.” Dara I’ve kept this for a long time, that times when we were together. That time when were just best friends” jiyong said as he kissed dara’s hands, dara don’t know what to say nor what to do next. “but.. I can’t keep this anymore.. I loved you from the start.. I didn’t fomally court you,  for I was afraid to be rejected, and now I’m asking you this..” jiyong tighten his hold on dara’s hands. “ will you be my girlfriend?” jiyong said, dara heard it clearly. It felt so magical, the boy that he thought that will never look at her, that guy whom she loved for a long time.. it is kwon ji yong. The place was very peaceful and calm, the music suddenly plays. She cupped jiyong’s face and look at his eyes with a loving spark. Their lips slowly met each other, the kiss was slow and sweet. The kiss that they waited to happen, with the sound filling the atmosphere and the dancing lights; it’s just a perfect scene.

 

The wind was blowing gently at here porcelain skin, her white uniform matches the sweet scenery of the place. She was listening to her favorite music, feeling the coldness of the wind, turning to other songs, slowly tapping her foot on the ground, her hair was being blown by the wind, and the her skin was being kissed by the rays of the sun. Then a warm hands sneaked around her waist, a familiar scent found its way to her nose. “  it’s so relaxing here” he said as he rest his face at the crook of her neck. “neh” she smiled at the sky and face him. “Mr. kwon you really work hard, but you look so young” she said while caressing his face, he kissed the tip of her nose “yes because I have a little vitamins here” then he pecked at her lips, she smiled at him and hugged him tight “being sweet today mr. kwon?” she said innocently. “I’m always sweet” he answered while smelling the sweet scent of his girlfriend. “I love you tokki” he said. “and I love you too ji yong” they hugged each other tightly like no one could ever break them. Seven years passed to them quickly. It was like a wind that can quickly sent chills to your body.

“look ji it’s autumn” dara quickly pulled ji and they both looked outside the window of ji’s office. The tree  was colored with red, yellow and orange, it was beautiful.

“ so do you know what’s autumn?” ji asked her, hugging her back, dara resting her head at his chest, “mm” dara just mumble. “ then what is it?” “ I’ll tell it to you at the right time ji” she smile, he chuckled at her girlfriend’s silliness.

It was always happy for the both of them, they love each other so much. A tint of bitterness can’t never be seen on their sweet love, their love was like the skies, you can never imagine what’s beneth, like the trees when autumn came, that bounds the summer and winter, the time when the clouds will turn grey and the leaves will fall like rain.

He was a great doctor, she was a great nurse, they saved millions of lives, they stopped millios of sad tears, they’ve warm the cold hearts of the people, together..

 

“ ji why don’t we go to a leave? Just for a week” dara asked jiyong, busy checking the records of their patients “ why?” jiyong said while he stopped from checking the records, he stood up and hugged dara from back, “ so that we could rest for a while” she smiled and put the medicines at the cabinet. “of course we can, I’ll fix our schedule okay?” he said and let her face him, as he kissed dara’s lips, it as slow and very loving. It was like the first time they kissed, “thank you ji” dara said as they parted from their kiss. Then they heard a knock. “Mr. kwon please come to the emergency room” jiyong quickly pecked at dara’s lips “bye baby got to go for a while see you later” dara smiled to him as she made herself at her desk and pulled out a little notebook. “I love you ji.. very much” she said and wrote something on the notebook.

 

 

It was the last day of their leave, they went to the park with lots of  trees, It was autumn and it was very magical for them. “are you okay dara?” jiyong worriedly asked. Dara felt dizzy for a while “yes ji “
 dara smiled warmly to him, giving ji yong a calm heart.

The wind was blowing and the leaves were dancing, it was very peaceful, they were sitting on a bench the place was covered by red and orange leaves, the sky was slightly bright. The park was not crowded that time, they both enjoyed their leave. As the cold breeze touched dara’s pale cheeks. “ ji..” dara spoke. “hmmm” jiyong entwined their hands, “I love you.” Dara said as she rested her head on jiyong’s shoulders “ I love you too so much” jiyong kissed dara’s hair, the breeze was getting colder, ji stood up and kneeled in front of her,

 

I never wanted this thing happen, I never wanted this day..

 

He was holding a red velvet box, dara was smiling, jiyong looked at her eyes with such a loving fear, his heart was beating loud, that’s sound that you can’t explain.

 

All I wanna do in my life is to have family with you ji, and never forget your smile.

 

“Sandara park, my nurse, my angel , my savior” he said with his sincere heart. The wind blew out some leaves that flew up in the sky.

 

Your beautiful smile ji, I’ll never forget it.

Sandara Park will you marry me?” he spoke, the wind gently blew her hair, a wide smile was on jiyong’s lips, dara shed a tear and nodded, he hugged her tightly…

 

Ji forgive me, I love you

The moment was very magical; the cold breeze let their body felt the warm love of their heart, now they were staring at the sky. Dara placed a notebook on jiyong’s hands, “what is it?” jiyong asked. Dara was looking at their hands, with a simply ring, oh hw it looked so beautiful.

“Read it ji” dara said and rested her head on jiyong’s should and entwined their hands with rings on it, the ring that binded them.

The wind blew cold, this time, jiyong got shivers, and kissed dara’s hair.he opened the notebook and saw dara’s handwriting.

 

Hi , Mr. kwon Ji yong. By this time your reading this, I’m beautifully sleeping at your shoulder, the wind was blowing the red and orange leaves were around covering the ground. It’s autumn now right?

He remembered those time that they spent when they were still in college.. the way she smiles was just perfect.

Thank you, for making me happy, for making every seconds of my life worth breathing. Thank you for giving me your heart, and your whole love.

Those times, when he kissed her cheeks, her pink lips, her sweet scent, her hair her nose, everything about her was just addicting.

Thank you for making my life colorful as the trees of autumn, thank you for loving me, thank you for being at my side.

Those times when they fought on the smallest things, but it will not last a day, and they were on each other’s arms again.

Back then you asked me what is autumn, I answered but you said it’s wrong. I told you I knew the answer and this day, this day is the right day.

That moment when he confessed to her, his heart was beating loudly, he can’t feel other’s presence, just his and her heart.

Autumn is when the sky turn grey…. The time when you’re heart will get hard, hard as the ice, the perfect season where two lovers will say their vows. ( A tear escaped jiyong’s eyes)

He remembered that second of his life, when she kissed his lips, and they share their heart’s secret.

Your heart will become hard as an ice, but as time pass by. It will soon become warm, and loving.

And this very moment when they both promise to be together forever..

Shall I know if I am right? Haha.. sorry for leaving you …

(the cold breeze was here, he felt dara’s body became cold, her hair was brown, her eyes were closed,her skin was plae ebe her pink lips was pale, her hands were cold, cold as ice )

I love you ji… so much, I will not leave you, your heart and my heart will be forever connected

He felt his heart died, he felt his mind died, He slowly hugged dara, tight with much love and warmth, with his heart connected to hers. His tears rolled down to his cheeks, his hands caressed her back, he kissed her forehead down to her cold lips, the sun brightly shines, her cold hands was covered with a the rays of the sun, his tears fell like the cold snow. “ dara, why didn’t you tell me?” jiyong said as his trembling heart, he was sobbing, “I –I thought we will be together?” he hugged her tight, even the strongest strom can break them, “I already lost someone, and now you?” he said as his cries became like a river of tears, that continue flowing. The wind blew cold, “please wait for me” he said and kissed her forehead long and sincere, the leaves danced, and flew. His tears can’t never be replaced, like the leaves of the autumn..

Like their connected heart.

 

 

 

“ jiyong!” dara said throwing herself to jiyong, jiyong was smiling warmly, “baby, I’m already here” jiyong said and caressed her face, “why it took you so long?” dara said and hugged him tight, “because I helped a lot of people, I finished my mission on our world and let them feel the warmth of autumn” he said as he hugged her tight. “I love you ji” dara spoke, “and I love you too, forever and always”ji smiled...

“We’re finally together dara, I missed you, forever”

 

 

 

“Cancer Ms. Park” she had bittersweet smile, her heart stop beating for a moment..

“ what treatment you want?, Dr. Kwon know this right?”

“ No, and please don’t tell him,” she smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANKYOU!!

:))

AIGOO I KNOW KINDA BORING

AND SORRY FOR THE MISTAKE (_ _")