Lovers Again

Lovers Again [One shot]

"You know to be honest with myself and you. I miss you." He admitted looking straight at her. Her big bunny eyes widened. Her hair was flowing because of the wind. She tightened the grip on her skirt biting her lips.

"I-"

"If you are going to reject me, I prefer don't hear anything." He added knowing her too well. She was ABILE with the words and she knew how to talk with ease without hurting him.

Each small change of her facial expression he could perfectly understand it and what it meant. That is just how much he knew her.

When he saw her frown, he knew.

"Yunho" She took his hand holding in hers.

"You can't just come back and you say you want us to be together." She explained fighting back the urge to hug him, comfort him, kiss him.

"again" She muttered under her breath. He didn't heard her anyway. Many thought came in mind. He was feeling so guilty, it was him only who was the reason of their sadness.

"I understand." His face became pale and his hands were trembling.

"Just know Victoria, I regret it with all my heart and my soul." He said having a hard time breathing normally.

"If I could go back in time and change it, I would have spent each minutes, seconds with you." He added tears in the corners of his eyes menacing to fall. He brushed the tears off with his hand.

"I am so sorry." He sniffled and got up but Victoria wouldn't let go of his hands.

It hurt to see him like this.  The wind was hitting them, Yunho faked a smile and took her hands off his hand. Before leaving he gave her a peck on her forehead. When she opened her eyes, only his scent was left filling the air for seconds before being swept away when some raindrops began to fall. Instead of leaving, she sat on the bench letting her body fall. She looked up at the sky that darkened in a few seconds and smiled ironically.

"Why does it hurt so much." She thought putting her hand on her chest like from stopping her heart for being so fragile.

It wasn't only until the rain stopped that she went home. She loved it when it rained. She was all wet from head to toe and she was already sneezing.
She hesitated to open the door, she took a deep breath and went it.

"Vic is that you?" From the kitchen, Seohyun voice could be heard. The house was filled with a sweet smell of food. Not hearing anything, she hurried to the door only to find Victoria sitting on the floor crying like a baby.
She ran to her older sister worried.

"Vic! What's wrong?!" She kneeled down trying to take a look at her sister's face which covered  with her hands sobbing.

"Unnie! Please!" Seohyun pleaded, when Victoria let go, her face was a big mess, her mascara was flowing down her face but what struck Seohyun was that she was all wet and cold. Her lips were purple and her face pale. She took off Victoria's shoes and leaded her to the bathroom preparing her a hot bath.

"What happened?" Seohyun kept asking but Victoria looked blankly at her. She understood Victoria wouldn't say anything so she decided to leave her alone. Just when she was leaving, Victoria called her.

"Seohyun.." She turned back.

Victoria looked down at the floor.

"It's really over between me and Yunho" She finally replied once again crying. The younger sister couldn't bear to see her like this, she hugged her trying to give her some comfort.

That was hard, for the past nine years Victoria and Yunho were a happy couple. They started dating back in high school and ever since they were inseparable until that day.The day were Victoria heard he had cheated on her with her best friend.
Dilemma is it was Seohyun who saw them, him and Yuri despite knowing Victoria would be much happier not knowing the truth, she had to let her know.
And as expected they broke off, a few times. They tried to work it out but they just couldn't.

Days later Victoria was stuck in bed, fever caught her and it might also be love sickness.
She wouldn't eat or drink anything. All she did was lying on the bed blankly looking at the ceil.
Seohyun tried many times to get her to eat something and move, but everytime it failed, she refused. Plus, Seohyun had her work, she couldn’t keep an eye on her 24/7.  So she left the key to Changmin to check on her, their neighbor for a long time now and also Yunho's best friend.
Victoria had nothing against him but she just didn't want to see him. Everyday he come at 10am and in the afternoon at 3pm.
Victoria glanced at the watch hanging on the wall beside the door and it was 2:55pm; she sighed knowing he would come soon and the side covering her whole body with the blanket.
As she predicted, at exactly 3pm she heard someone unlocking the door and the step taking the stairs.

"1,2,3" she counted mentally.

*knock knock*

He always knocked twice before entering, he didn't waited for her reply and simply sat next to her on a chair folding his arms together.
He perfectly knew what she had schemed and smirked at the view.
After a few seconds not hearing anything she took off the blanket and faced him.

"I am not stupid you know." He greeted her.

"Everytime you put the chair on the other side of the bed and offer me your back view." He continued pinching her cheeks, she furrowed her eyes.

"I have already told you to not come." She glared at him and sat down, folding her arms. When she heard a noise from the corridor she immediately turned around making big eyes at Changmin who seemingly wasn't bothered at all.

"Who is it!" She yelled in a sore voice coughing.

She grabbed the first thing she saw and got up carefully making her way to the corridor. She opened the door slightly looking around but saw no one, then she widely opened it and looked around but it was empty.
She searched one more time and when she saw nothing she went back in the bed. Changmin, him, was amused at her.

"You are paranoiac." He said as he grabbed a magazine on the floor and started reading it. She went back in the bed.

"Seohyun is worried about you." He flipped the page not looking at her. she Victoria shrugged.

"She knows me more than you do." She said pouting having much thought for her little sister. Despite being the oldest, she always felt like Seohyun was the oldest. Especially when their parents died few years ago.

"If you say so." He got up when they heard the ringbell.

Victoria was not expecting someone else, so when Changmin when down and didn't came back, she slowly opened the door and peeked in the corridor.

"Changmin, just let me see her, it won't last long. I need to talk to her."
"I am sorry Yunho but can't, she needs to rest and I am sure you are the last person she wants to see right now."
"Please just 30s"
"Sorry"

As she took a steps down, she gasped when she saw Changmin talking with Yunho in her house. When they heard her, they immediately turned to her.
"Victoria" Yunho called relieved to see her. But to his shock she ran to her room and locked it.
When they went up knocking on the door she yelled.
"I don't want to see you! Go away" She sat on the floor against the door her legs supporting her head.
"Please! Let me just to talk to you." He pleaded knocking on the door but she refused. So he went down and decided to climb on the wall which leaded to the balcony.
Changmin tried to hold him back..
"What are you doing!"
"Let me, that's the only way I can get her back."
Sensing Yunho was deeply heartbroken, he just decided to let him go. He have always saw them together, it was a shock when they broke off. Seeing them, Changmin also wanted to be in a relation like theirs, it made him jealous.
Yunho understood Changmin gave him his approval, he started to climb on it. When he reached the balcony, he opened the door and entered carefully. He saw her against the door sobbing. He went to her, when she felt his presence she hit her on the door surprised to see him stranding there.

"Ouch" She rubbed at head while Yunho laughed at her reaction.

"Can I sit next to you?" He asked pointing at the empty spot next to her.

"I don't want to see you." She snapped turning her face away from him, but Yunho still sat anyway.

He posed his head against the door closing his eyes.She turned to him and analyzed his face. He has always been a very handsome man, his jawline was so manly and the scars on his face is thehistory of his life. His tiny lips and chubby cheeks. She almost caressed his face but fight back the urge.

"What do you wanted to say?" She asked. He opened his eyes and sighed.

"It was a lie. I just wanted to see you." He replied looking straight in the depth of her eyes.

"You see me now, no? Then you can leave." She told him not looking away. He thought for a few seconds about it then got up.

"You are right. Let me just take a last mental picture of you." He kneeled in front of her and his face got closer. He observed each area of her beautiful face. That alone destabilized her. After a few seconds, he got up again and was ready to leave.

"Why do you agree so easily if you love me" She cried following him holding on his arm, he stopped in the corridor.

"I thought you love me!" She continued crying.

"I do. I really do." He turned to her and smiled bitterly.

"But I am hurting you. I don't want to see you in pain."  He added as he got closer wiping her tears away.

"Don't you know that what hurt me the most is not being with you!" She explained. His hand on her face felt was so warm.

"I was just being.... Helpless.. I thought that I was supposed to hate you, to leave you. But..." She muttered between two sobs.

"But... I love you...." She cried, she was torn. The last thing she wanted was to see the man she love leaves her.

"Tell me the truth.. What happened with Yuri..." She asked her heart beating so fast. He took her hands in his tightly.

"We were drunk. Even if you ask me, I barely remember what happened." He answered, looking in his eyes, she could tell he was telling the truth. To start with, Yunho was never one to lie. He has always been an honest man.

"Really?"

"Yes, it was a mistake. I don't even know how it happened. I swear on my life, I will never love anyone else than you." He confessed hugging her tightly not letting go. She rested her head on his chest while he brushed her head.

"Then you'll stay with me, right?" She looked up at him expecting his reply.

"Silly...Of course" He kissed her on her forehead.

"Then, if all misunderstanding are cleared." He broke of the hug and kneeled down. Victoria made big eyes seeing him in that paticular position.

"What..."

"Victoria Song" He said taking a small red box  of his pocket. Tears of happiness were forming in the corner of eyes.

"Will you marry me, Jung Yunho ?" He proposed opening the box, a beautiful ring was in it. She tried to keep calm and nodded.

"Yes, I will."  He took the ring as she extended her finger. It perfectly fitted her.

He hugged her smiling so much, his mouth went to his ears.

"Mrs. Jung Victoria." He whispered in her ear, she giggled then went on her tiptoe to kiss him tenderly.

That is just how it felt the best.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Tadammmm, here's my 3rd Yuntoria one shot ^^ I hope you liked. I lovee that kind of ending, just so romantic and I don't know why but I can just imagine this kind of thing from Yunho.