Dream High Academy~~

One Sided Love~~

 

It was a sunny day when Donghae woke up and her mother is making breakfast.

 

"Donghae~ah come on down! and let's eat you'll gotta be late for school!!"

 

"I'm coming down!!"

 

Hae is a 3rd year student in Dream High Academy where he is excited and nervous because another year is coming and more troubles waiting~~

 

"Donghae~ah don't forget to buy me kimchi before you go home tonight!!"

 

"Yeah,mom!"

 

"Come home early! Your father will be joining us today for dinner"

 

"Hmmm… umma!  Can i have some extra money?"

 

"wae? For what?"

 

"Eh~~ you know.."

 

"Fine~~ but just don't forget that kimchi.."

 

"Yeah mom! gotta go.."

 

Hae packed up and rode his car to school. The school is quite popular because many of k-pop artist are from that school. The school is well organized and side by side there's a tour guide that helps you everytime and anywhere. The teachers always greet students even though they don't known each other; the guards are wearing civilians; it has a full cctv coverage. Hae reach the school and went to 3rd floor and of course they are not allowed to go straight to their classes so they must stay in the gathering room first . Hae saw his friend, Kibum...

 

"hae!! hyung!! over here~~"

 

"oh! dude what's up?"

 

"wow~ you look handsome today..nice outfit~~"

 

"eh~~ stop insulting me~~ you crazy..."

 

"aisshhh`` by the way i heard you and kyuhyun are in the same class"

 

"who's kyuhyun?"

 

"eh! you don't know who he is? that guy there~~ sitting in front"

 

"so?"

 

"aiisshh~~ kyuhyun is known as sharp tounge bully. He is really popular, remember the guy who wants to die and almost jump over the roof top! kyu's the reason why he did that"

 

"what?. jinja?"

 

"yeah men! and you know if he catches your eye? dude~~ you're dead"

 

"eh~~ i don't believe you~~ let's find out"

 

"ding ding dong~~" the bell rang

 

"ahh~~ men the bell rang.. see yah later dude!!"

 

"okay!! see yah"

 

 

Hae went to his room and walking slowly. As he reach his room he saw different faces and that was the first time he saw that people. Hae was called by familiar voice...

"hae! hae! hae~~" 

"oh?"

"remember me? it's me hyukkie ah~~were classmates in the 1st year"

"eh!! yah, i remember you!! i didin't recognize you~~ oh! men you look a little bit different"

"nah~ i grow taller and my voice change~~you know..puberty"

There little chit chat was cut when a guy crosses the eyes of hae. that was Kim Ryeowook. Wookie has a full bangs ang long hair. When hae saw him he felt something that for the first time that he felt. Hae was really mesmerized~~

"hae? hae? are you okay??"

"huh? yeah!! what was your saying?"

Their teacher came and she is Ms. Park. Their classes started and hae thinks it would be boring but Ms. Park is kind a different. They started by games~~

"okay class~~ before we start lessons let's make our first day fun... Fun!!"

"ohh?? that would be...fun hahaha" hae's talking in his mind

"first find your partner!!!"

The class was really noisy because of finding partners. Hae will ask eunhyuk to be his partner but when he saw wookie again.. and again!! mesmerized.After that loud noise 3 people doesn't have partner that's why their teacher told them since they're 3 it's okay~~ this 3 people are kyu,wookie and hae...

"okay~~class since you have your partners now~~ let's begin the.. fun~~"

""ahh!!~~sick! why do i have to partner this smelly fish and this gay" kyu whispered (actually wookie is not gay.. kyu is just sharp)

the atmosphere of 3 are very awkward~~ really~~AWKWARD~~

The game was really a big hit to them and they really have fun except for kyu~~. The bell rang and its time for recess.. 

"hyukkie ah~~ do you know that guy??.. i forgot to ask him~~"

"ohh yeah!! that's Kim Ryeowook a guy that looks like a girl~~ hahahaha"

"yeah.. but i think his cool~~"

"Hae? are you insane or you're just a dorky idiot fish~~"

"nah~~ let's go to canteen"

Hyuk and hae went to canteen and sit besides kibum. Hyuk and kibum knows each other that's why they have a great chemistry~~ 

"hey guys!! just wait here i'll just buy straberry milk"

"hae!!! me too!!"

when hae is off to line he saw kyu playing the ipad and ask..

"hey!! you!!"

but kyu's wearing a wireless earphone

"hey!! hey!! heeeeeeyyyyyy!!!!"

"what?!"

"what are you playing??"

"ehh~~ mind your own business dorky fish!!"

"i'm just going to ask~~ if you're playing star craft"

"what? Hey!! why you did'nt told me earlier.. common!! sit here"

The two were having a good time. While kibum and hyuk was curious how did hae got in w/ that bully. The two are done chatting~~ and hae return to hyuk and kibum

"hae ah~~ how did you do that?"

"do what??"

"you just talk to that bully.. and you were the first person who talk w/ that bully and you looks close to each other.. are you???"

"nah~~ i told you that no one can't resist my charm.. that even the evil person.. can not "

"eh~~ stop dreaming~~ you're kidding me"

"aisshhh hae you're just a fish..~~hahahaha"

"eh~~ and this fish will rule the world!! ahahahaha"

"what??.. you're crazy~~ come on kibum let's leave that fish.. i think he is under the power of that evil kyu"

hae was left alone

"wahahahaha.. I'm gonna rule this world!! ahahahahaha" hae shouted as loud as he can~ and every one looked at him..and he felt awkward.. and run after hyuk and kibum...

 

 

 

~~.. hahaha sorry for late updates but don't worry i'll make the second chapter as early as i can.. and you know.. you will be driving crazy as i update the second chapter...