Chapter 2 - Why?

A thousand tears

 

I took my car key and I will be heading down to our favourite café.  *15 minutes later* Parking my car at the parking lot next to the Café. Walking in the café and I miss the smell of the shop.  The aromatic smell of the coffee, the hot chocolate and the tea make me tempted to buy all of it at once. While looking for a spot, suddenly saw Siwan already having a spot near the counter. Walking towards him and planning to shock him but suddenly he turns around and smiled to me when he saw me. “Annyeong!! Have long have you wait for me??” “Not that long. I just reach 5 minutes ago.”

 

I am a person who have no patience, so when I sat opposite him, I look at him and “So what do you want to tell me?” “YA!!! Minah, you never change huh? You are still lack of patience huh?? We should order something first and we should catch up about one another life. So how’s your life?? Do you enjoy yourself at the States? ” “I thought you said that we should order something first??” Teasing him while poking his shoulder. “Okay okay, we should order first than we can talk and catch up with one another.”

 

While catching up with one another, I told him why I return to the states and tell him that I was supposed to be there for 1 month but change to 2 years. On the other hand, he told me that he has been great at here with other friends by going for a vacation at Jeju Island. I am jealous because he got to go to Jeju Island. He on the other hand jealous that I get to go to the States. While laughing and enjoying the talk suddenly I saw someone familiar enter the café. I stop laughing and look at the direction while Siwan was also looking at the same direction that I was looking. He was curious why I suddenly stop laughing and talking. Then suddenly I stand up and Siwan hold my hand. *That familiar face, I could not be wrong but that is him. Why is he hugging the girl beside him? Who is that girl beside him? Why they look like a couple? I thought we were together?* Siwan told me to sit back but I was still standing.

 

When that familiar guy just walks out of the café, I look at Siwan. “It is him right?” “You talking about who?” acting like he do not know who I am talking about. “It is Dongjun right? He is Dongjun right?” Suddenly Siwan push me down to my chair and give me a serious face. “Yes it is him. Wae? You do not recognise him?” “Why is he with that girl and they look like a lovey dovey?” “There is a reason why I came here to tell you something.” “What is it? Tell me NOW!!” Tears almost fall but I try my best to hold it. “Everything changes 1 year ago.” That’s all he could say. “Only that you want to tell me?” “Nope there is more but surely you can’t take it.” Ottoke, ottoke?? My tears are going to drop as soon as possible. I am still curious, I still want to know what he want to tell me. “Then tell me everything that you know now. I will try my best to be as strong as possible.” “Jin-jja?? You really want to know.” “Yes I want to know everything that you were supposed to tell me.” “Okay I will tell you now. That girl that you just saw is his fiancée, her name is Yuri. They have been engage 1 year ago. At first I was shock to hear that he already engaged because I knew that both of you are still together.” “How did you know that they are engaged?” “It is all over the news and newspaper.” “…………….. I need to go to the ladies first. If I am not back for 10 minutes that’s means I already go home. I will meet you again. Bye.” I rush to the ladies and when I reach there, all my tears fall. I couldn’t hold it anymore. I was trembling terribly. I was shock, sad, feeling useless, hopeless and everything. I couldn’t believe that he would move on without telling me. I believe him, I make myself not to believe all the talks of others but it seems that all my friends were right. He is cold, heartless and liar.


Yay!! Update. Do enjoy. =)