Slipping LOVE From Heart

Heartbreaker

Junhyung POV

Argh! I am stress! It is just a bunch of students. They seek for problems so they have to pay for that. Only a punch and several kicks didn't hurt right? I have to go to detention in two weeks. Its looks likes I can't meet my Seungie yet. Three hours. Three ing hours I have to wait. Click. Someone open the door.

"Yo bro! Wassup?" Hongki ask me.

"Hongki. Do you think I am fine?" I said to him. He just chuckle.

"Hey,just now I met with your Seungie." He said.

"Then?"

"He said he will wait or you till you finish detention." Hongki said and sat down.

"Jinjja? Where is him right now?" I ask.

"He is at library. With that Jiyong guy." He said and pouting. I felt my heart stung. He always hang out with that Jiyong guy.

"Yah Yong Junhyung! Why don't you prevent your boyfriend from that Jiyong guy. I am worried. That guy seems interested in your boyfriend." He said and play with his phone. Of course I will do that.

"Hello. Minhwannie. Tonight? Can I ask Junnie too? Ok. Thankz."Hongki said and hung up.

"Junhyung,Minhwan want to go to club today. Wanna go?" He ask me. I just nodded my head. I wait wait and wait.

Ding Donggg-The rings bell.

I go out from the detention class and go to librarary only to find Hyunseung been kissed by that Jiyong guy. My heart hurts so much. Not just that. That Jiyong bastard's hand is at My Seungie's member. MY SEUNGIE'S MEMBER! He massage it. And Hyunseung moan. Even Hyunseung didn't moan for me like that. Yes. 2 years couple but we never touch each other (). I ran to my house. I cry my heart out and wait for him to come back. The door knocked and Seungie come in our room. He is crying. His lips swollen and his cheek red. Like been slapped. He come and hug me. Oh how dramatic.

"J-Junhyungie. H-Help me." He said. I just ignore. He shook my body.

"Junnie. Help meee." He whine while tears flowing down. I stand up and shove him away from me.

"I saw what you do Seung. I know what you do! Do you know how pain my heart when you let Jiyong kiss you?! Do you know how hurt my heart when you let he rub your member? Do you know?!" I scream my lungs out at his face.

"J-Junnie. It is not like w-what you t-think." He said. I grit my teeth. He can be an actor if he wants.

"Don't you call my name you ing . Don't you dare to call me!" I said and grab my phone and wallet. I storm out from our house. He holds my hand tighly.

"Junnie. Don't leave me please." He plead. I shove him until he fell on the flat ground. I go to Hongki's house.

At Hongki's house.

"Are you sure he done that?" Hongki ask me. I just remain silent.

"You should ask him first." He said.

"That's enough. I don't want to hear anything. When we about to go,you wake me up. I want to sleep." I said and close my eyes. I can hear Hongki sigh.

 

Hyunseung POV

I cry again. I don't know why must it become like this. I thought Jiyong is my truely friend. I thought Junnie will understand. God,please. Help me. I still can't forget what Jiyong do to me just now.

Flashback

It feel creepy in the library because only Me and Jiyong in here. We  just read silently until he broke the silence.

"Seung,did you have make it with Junhyung?" He ask.

"Make what?" I ask as innocent I am.

"Make 'THAT' thing." He said and press the word make me undrstand.

"Ah. 'THAT' thing. No." I said and continue reading.

"Seung,if I confess to you that I Love You,can you accept my love?" He said. I blink my eyes several time.

"I-I have Junnie." I said and stand up. He grab my waist and pull me into a deep kiss. As I didn't return the kiss,he massage my member. I can't help but moan. I don't want actually. I push him with all my strength and ran. But he caught me. He brought me to an old house. He push me until my back touch the floor. He start to unbuckle his belt. He pull my pants down. I keep crying.

"Please stop Ji. We are friend." I said. He smirk and say,

"Yes. Friends for benefits." He said and start to roaming my member. I kick his length and tried to run,but,he is more faster than me. He caught me and he slap my cheek. He kiss my lips roughly until it swollen. I get a stick and knock his head. He passed out. I pull back my pants and start to run to my house. I knock it several times but,no one answer. I just get in to our house until my room. I saw Junnie. I ran to him and hug him.

"J-Junhyungie. H-Help me." I said. But he ignore him. What's with him? I shook his body.

"Junnie. Helo meee" I whine to gain his attention. But,he stand up and shove me away. I shock. But then he say,

"I know what you do Seung! I know what you do! Do you know how pain my heart when you let Jiyong kiss you?! Do you know how hurt my heart when you let him rub your member?! Do you know?!" He scream at my face.

"J-Junnie. It is not like w-what you t-think." I said. He grit his teeth like he want to eat me up.

"Don't you call my name you ing . Don't you dare to call me." He said to me. My heart hurts a lot. He grab his wallet and phone. He storm out from our house. I hold his hand tightly.

"Junnie. Don't leave me please." I plead. But he shove me away make me fall on the ground. Blood oozing from my head.

End of Flashback

And now,here I am. Sitting at the corner of our bed. Blodd still drop from my wound. God,please let me live happily.

 

- - - - - - - - -

I am sorry. T_T

I can't make one shot.

Please,let me kill my self

*Run away until the middle of the road waiting for car to hit me*