Shocking news!

The New Girl Is A ...............RUNAWAY PRINCESS?!

I looked around the garden, my next lesson starts in 15 minutes. I hate my lessons, exactly this one. God danmit! I know how to talk english fluently why must I keep taking lessons. My thoughts were interupted when Young Jae called me: "NOONA. MOM AND DAD ARE ONE THE PHONE. THEY WANT TO SPEAK WITH YOU!" Maybe they are calling to tell they are coming back. I ran into the house and grabbed the phone: "Hello mother, how are your and father's trip going?"

-"Hello dear. It's going fine, but your father and I called to tell you, our trip is extended. So we will be back in two months"

-"Oh I see mother, I tell Young Jae. Is there anything else you would say?" Danmit, do they call themself parents, when they aren't here to see their child grow up. Aish GOD DANMIT! "Are you listen Mahiya Eunmi?!" My mother shouted on the other end. "No mother" I sighned.

-"Where are your manners Mahiya Eunmi, but this time I'll let it slice" I nodded and kept listen to what she had to say: "You see, do you remember the family Malik, our friend?"

-"Yes mother" Where is this going, of course I remember that family. Yuck their son is so creppy. I mean it's not normal stalking one person around I mean come on, get a life loser.   

-"You are getting engaged Mahiya Eunmi to their son, Laban"

-"WHAT MOM. ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND. THERE IS NO WAY I WILL MARRY THAT DISGUSTING IDIOT! HE IS SUCH PIG"

-"YOUNG WOMAN. WHERE ARE YOUR MANNERS, YOU WILL MARRY THAT DELIGHFUL BOY. NO MATTER WHAT. WHEN YOUR FATHER AND I ARE COMING HOME. YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED!"

-"BUT MOM!....."

-"NO BUTS! that's final and if you have questions ask your butler Hiro" and then she just hung up. Wait did she just say Hiro. that bastard knew aboout his..... uhh wait till I have my hands on him. "HIRO!  GET DOWN HERE NOW!" I shouted. I think I scared half of the maids but I don't care right now.

-"Yes my lady?" I flicked is head and stomped his feet. "YOUR BASTARD, YOU KNEW ABOUT ME GETTING MARRIED!" I kept hitting his chest. I suddenly started crying, something I never thought I would. But my first love, the person I trused with all my heart, knew about this. Without telling me. I coulnd´t even look into his eyes. I ran to my bedroom and locked the door.

I kept crying, I couldn't stop. No matter how hard I tried. The tears kept running down my face. I wanna get away from here. I don't want to be in this house anymore.

I pushed myself up and walked over to my dresser. I got my suitcase out, and started packing. After a little while, my suitcase was full. I had packed a handbag with my diary, money (wallet),  passport, and everything else I needed to get away. 

I took all my stuff and climed out the window and jumped into the bushes. Luckily no one saw me. I quickly ran to the berth (where the boads are) I got into a boat. But unfortunately, there was an old man on that boat: "What, who are.... oh your highness, please forgive me"

-"Can you take me to the mainland?" (because they are on an island) "Of course, but why, if I may ask your highness?" 

-"Because I'm ru........hmm.... I mean because I visiting my fiance for a holiday and then visting my parents" I gave him a light smile before sitting down. "Oh I see, then please fasten your seatbelt and enjoy the ride your higness" OMG! I can't believe he brought that, but then again now I don't have to worry about the boat.  After like thousand hours, we were finally at the mianland. I climed out and walked over to get a taxi. When the old man shouted: "Your highness, where is the car that should pick you up?"

-"Hmm you see, I gonna surprise my fiance, so I'm going to take a taxi" I gave him a million dollar smile and quickly put on my sunglasses before I shouted for a taxi. 

 

~~~Fast Forward~~~

I was now in the airport's bathroom changing for another outfit. Because the place I'm going to is far away and colder than here, so I must be prepared.

The outfit:

  

I'm so ready for this. I quickly sent a message to Young Jae.

 

To: The most cutest dongseang ever

From: The most prettist noona

Annyeong my cute little boy.

Noona is going on a vacation, to clear her mind

Then noona is going to meet her fiance, and then she is coming home with mom and dad.

Cya Soon. Love you with all my heart.

Your pretty noona<3

 

I quickly closed my phone and took a deep breath. I feel so bad for lying to Young Jae. But I can't tell a 9 year old boy, that I'm running away from my family, that's just gonna break his heart.

I looked at myself in the mirror before I breathed out and left the bathroom, to buy my ticket for my freedom.

There is one place in my mind, I know they 'll never think of. And there is where I'm going. Goodbye India my beautiful country, my life, my everything and hello.............

 

 

SEOUL SOUTH KOREA.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2´everyone :D 

Hoped you liked it...!!

Gonna update as fast as I can :P