Jonghyun for Jinki

I'm Into You, But You Never Do The Same

"Hyung, why don't you sleep?"

He turned his head and stared at me. I walked slowly to him and sat next to him. Leaning closer to him, I placed my head on his shoulder.

"Insomnia, like always"

"You have it almost every night these days, what's wrong with you hyung?"

He shook his head slowly. He smiled a bit, but I surely didn't believe it.

"I'm not Taemin who you can easily lie to, I'm Jonghyun, Kim Jonghyun"

He chuckled and ruffled my hair softly. I took a glance at him and waited for the older to speak. But instead of speaking, he just sighed.

"Is it because of Kibum, hyung?"

Jinki sighed again and nodded slowly. I knew it. Since Kibum accidentally talked about his relationship between him and Nicole when we were having dinner that day, he looked so sad and started having insomnia.

I pulled away my head. Instead of asking me to sleep, he placed his head on my shoulder and got a bit closer to me. He used to sleep in the same room as Kibum, but after that moment, the moment when Kibum accidentally talked about his relationship, he asked me to switch up with Kibum. Kibum thought it would be nice because he could keep Taemin safe from Minho.

 
I didn't know since when but I heard sobs from him. I took a glance and somehow I made a way for my hands to his hair and caressed his hair softly. He held my hoodie tightly, I could see that even the only lightning in the room was from the moonlight.
 
"Hyung, don't cry. He doesn't worth it"
 
"Who else worth it?"
 
Me, hyung. Did you ever think of me?
 
"I don't know, but I just don't want you to cry for the one who never think of you. You're special, hyung"
 
He still cried and I couldn't do anything but caressed his hair and waited for him to stop crying. I wiped his tears softly and somehow he stopped crying after a few minutes.
 
"Let's sleep. You need it a lot"
 
I stood up and pulled his hand softly. I walked with him walking behind me. As we got in the room, he crawled to the bed while I switched of the lights.
 
I crawled to the bed and positioned myself next to him. Suddenly I felt his arms around my body and I couldn't do anything but smiled secretly. I pulled him a bit closer as I turned around and faced him.
 
"You can count on me, hyung. You can come to me anytime you need someone"
 
---
 
I hope you will like this
a super short oneshot about jongyu
thank you
:)