love

The ETERNAL LOVE

Jiyong was working in a hospital, where he met Dara. He is a nurse with a compassionate heart. He took care of her as part of his profession.

Later they became acquainted.

A time just came when he found out that she has been discharged from the hospital. He suddenly realized that he was drawn to her. As he decided to look for her, he searched everywhere for her address.

Jiyong travelled far until he stepped onto the peaceful island of Jeju. Then at last, his prayers have been answered as he found her in her humble abode.

He couldn’t wait further and soon proposed to her.

They both avow to live together and had promised of a never ending love.

But because of Dara’s health it is difficult for them to have a child. They were tested by God to see how faithful they are. Yet still they remain as a strong believer of God.

 

One day…

Dara was sitting on a sofa with Jiyong beside her. She took a deep sigh before asking her husband, “Ji, would you leave me if I won’t be able to conceive a child?”

He frowned, couldn’t believe that she thinks of something as such, he shook his head in refusal as he embraced her, “Never! Darong baby, I will be by your side. I’ll protect you against all odds,” slowly he added, “…coz my love devoted to you is an eternal love.”

Tears streamed down on her face. She was moved by what she had heard from him. Hugging him tightly like a child hugging a pillow, she replied, “Your love is my strength Jiyong”

*           *           *           *

After two years of long wait, a miracle had happened. They were blessed with a baby. The two was happy and contented with their life not until….

…Trials came again. After having been admitted to the hospital, the doctor informed Jiyong that Dara needs a kidney transplant urgently.

Lucky for them, an unknown man donated a kidney.

The operation succeeded—-Dara regained her health immediately.

After some time in the hospital, a question entered her mind “…By the way Ji who is the donor?”

            “Someone who’s not selfish in givin’….selfless rather than selfish. The donor decided to remain anonymous.” He responded.

“Kamsahamnida Ji, after all those trials, I still have you”

“I cannot live without you Dara. I’d rather sacrifice than to see you suffer. You are my felicity, just stay happy for me, will you?”

She smiled then nodded.

*           *           *           *

            Their family lived in a peaceful life. Their son now had reached his sixth grade in elementary education and is expected to graduate as the valedictorian.

            When suddenly, Jiyong got ill and was admitted to the hospital with a diagnosis of renal failure.

Dara later learned that her past surgery’s donor was her husband. She wept heavily that her tears fell on his face. The magic of her love made him regain consciousness.

            She then stopped crying, with a shivering voice she asked, “Why did you keep the truth from me, Jiyong? Why?” sobbing, she continued “You should not have sacrificed that much for me.”

            “Darong baby, listen… read the poem I’ve made, it was entitled THE ETERNAL LOVE………...…”

Dara continued to sobbed while holding his hand, unable to utter a word.

“I..Will….always….be….. in-love with….you… only you.” was Jiyong’s last words before he left.

            She screamed, “NO!!!!!”

      *           *           *           *

Their son graduated as valedictorian same with his father.

He had grown more alike to his father, much to his physical features-handsome and charismatic.

 

“Ji baby, hurry up your guests are waiting for you”

“Yes mom, I’m coming.”

Jiyong’s Poem

The ETERNAL LOVE

“..With all my will, but much against my heart,
we two now part.
My Very Dear,
Our solace is, the sad road lies so clear
it needs no art,
with faint, averted feet
and many a tear,
in our opposed paths to persevere.”

..Saranghae Darong baby”

******

Jiyong was selfless to sacrifice his life for Dara’s life.

He showed how a man can truly love with all his heart…much to an eternal love.

He may have died in the story but at least he left a legacy to her.

And that is, his own son – Kwon Jiyong Jr.

 

ThE EnD

***********

Dedicated

to all

who are in love,

 broken hearted and

those who are still looking

for the right person to complete

their lives.

~ALWAYS HAVE FAITH WITHIN YOUR HEARTS . . . ^^,

Kyaaa~ so how was it?

Undying love, neh?

I know it’s a bit corny *sighs* but I can’t help it..

Shall we do a sequel?? *anticipating* anticipating* *sighs* Maybe not.

I think it’s not really a sad story, but it’s up to you readers *winks*

Feel free to comment and subscribe if you want. ^_^

 

Love,

 

~Crazy Authornim – C.Y.S^^~