Time Flies.

Beautiful My Girl

Your POV.

It took me a while to realize that the day went by so quickly. I'm currently in last period, chemistry. I wasn't paying much attention to what Ms Bom was saying. All I could hear was the rain drops tapping on the window. It was pretty cold outside, and I didnt bring a jacket with me. I looked down to what I was wearing: Black skinny jeans and a grey v-neck shirt. Crap. And im walking home today. 

DINGG! DINGG! DINGG!

Ouch. The bell rang, buzzing through my ears. I picked up my stuff and waited till everyone got out of the classroom.

"Noona!" I turned to see Taemin bardging threw the crowd behind me. "Oh, hey Taemin! Why are you such in a rush?"

Taemin's POV.

I tried catching my breath and swallowed. "A-ahh, Amber noona just wanted to let you know that there's this dance competition here at school. Auditions are starting next week, and we wanted to know if you're interested in joining us? We're planning on making a crew, so that we'd look more better."

She took a while to reply, and then looked at me. "Hmm, i'll think about it. Maybe you guys can drop by at my house later on, and we'll talk about it? How's that sound? "

"Ooooh! Sounds good, i'll go to Amber noona now. You can go head home! Annyeong!" She left, and I turned to the opposite direction.

Your POV.

Gosh. It's so cold! I was walking home, and all I could hear was the sound of cars beeping. I was even grinding my teeth together because it was so cold. It stopped raining after a few minutes, and I could see my place in the distance. For some reason all the lights were off. That's strange. The lights are usually always on. I kept walking, and I eventually got to my door step. My parents would have answered the door, but no one did. I took my keys out and opened the door.

"Hello? .. Umma, Appa? I'm home!" It was really quiet. I the lights and to my surprise saw no one. Eh, they're probably at a party. I ran upstairs and felt the warmth immediately rush into me. *sigh. Home at last.

I went to the bathroom and untied my hair. While i was looking in the mirror, I noticed a note on my cupboard. I walked over to where it was and read it.

Hey ______-ah, Me and your appa will be out of town for a while. We have alot of business to take care of, and your aunty just flew in. We'll be taking her in and she'll also be with us for a while. In the mean time, behave yourself, and make sure you clean the house! No boys over alright?  love you. -mum.

I put the note away and thought to myself. I was kinda happy knowing i'll be home alone for a few days. But then again, I felt kinda scared. I mean, being in a huge house alone is kinda freaky. I picked up my phone and called up Amber unnie.

"Yoboseyo?" I heard unnie's voice creak over the phone.

"Oh, uhm. Did i wake you up? Mianhe!"

"Oh, no. its okay! I was just napping. Whatsup?" 

" Mhm, nothing really. My parents are going to be out of town for a while, meaning i'll be home alone for a few days. I was thinking you and Taemin could crash over my place till they come back, and we could also .. practice for the dance thingy majig!" I said with a smile on my face.

"THATS SOUNDS GREAT! Wooooooh, i'll call up Taemin now. I'm pretty sure my mum would let my stay at your place. So yeah, see you in a bit! Annyeong!"

We both hung up, and i flopped on my bed to get a little rest. Its going to be fun.

 

Authors note: This chapter is pretty short. I'll make the next one's abit longer. Kinda my first fanfic. dont hate! Comments are appreciated :3