The Witch

Love in a Bottle - DROPPED

THE WITCH


Witch is an enchantress or a female sorcerer or magician. they are a beings imagined to have special powers derived from the devil. they are believe to put a hex or cast a spell over someone or something


thunderclaps ruled the dark skies. the dancing lightning struck a big old tree in the street and It was also lightening the highway for the truck driver path. the river is trying to find shelter in the stormy night cause he was feeling some omenous vibrations from the dark street. there was howling of an unknown source that was spreading everywhere.

 
 The storm was upon them, little boys & girls ran up to the security of their parents bed when as each passing minute goosebumps struck them with the seemingly dark signs.

as storm rages on, in a big, almost abandoned 3-storey rundown building at the far end of the street, a young woman with a black pointy hat and black garb was had been stirring & brewing the draught wildly since forever

 stir and stir she did while enchantments and words from her were the only thing partnering the thunderclaps and howling of the outside world. her voice was high pitch and each sentence carried a wicked laugh that sounded like that of dying parrot, "Kwekekekeke"

 "EGO have occupo vos , EGO have occupo vos, EGO mos retineo vos vado!" she recited as she added 2 lizards tail to the black colored draught

she then added 5 rats eyeball while continually saying"Ut pitch habitum velox ut navis Sin ut Ur , ut Simultas ut Larsa," and stirring the brew.

 she then closed her eyes and now silently said, "As Ishtar ut Ekur habitum velox have occupo vos quod EGO mos retineo vos solvo!" then she stirred the pot of brew counterclockwise for 20 times and clockwise again 10 times

  thunderclaps broke through the silent recitation of the young woman in the little dark room, and the face of the young woman was that with dark circles in her eyes and hair that fell straight o the ground like straws. the cat in the corner was startled that it flew to the other side of the room where the dancing candle lights were placed.

 the young woman then added "1 pint of honeywrath leaves, 10 legs of a spider and 143 1cm  of her hair simultaneously to the brew while reciting, "May induviae vos es taedium exsisto vestri bower,May cubile vos somnus in exsisto a tent,May cubile dump vos humi! May humus narro vobis" in fast paced words

she then stopped stirring looking at the boiling & steaming draught and finally added the finishing touch of adding 1 table spoon of spring water and reciting "adepto sursum!"

as she was admiring the dark-violet colored draught she felt proud that it was exactly what she wanted then the lights and in came a big woman with an angry face and booming voice saying,"YOONA...!!!"

"WHAT in the world are you doing..."

 the young girl was startled at the appearance of the woman and stuttered to say," ah I  w-w-was ju-u-just c-c-cc-oo-ccook--cooking,,,"

she immediately took her witch hat and covered some witch ingredients she had in the kitchen table and turned off the stove.
 
 "cooking... you are cooking in te middle of the night.." she moved forward toward the young girl hands at the hips.

 "what in the world are you cooking when you have never cooked in your entire life.."

 "and what's with all these lights off and all thoe candle lit up, that could very will be burn this whole old house down to ashes...", she said pointing to the candles, she was glaring like crazy that she reminded the young woman about one of the witch in the movie Star dust.

 her eyes went into slits and when she was near the young girl, she then hit the young girl in the head

"ouch" and the girl patted her head, her face forming some frown and winced,
 
 the big old woman looked formidable like a great queean in the dark kingdowm with her hair all standing on its roots and her eyes glaring & shooting Daggers and fireballs at the young girl

"miahne, miahne" as she apologized. she kneeled and brought and rubbed her hands together, as a sign of apology, 

  the big woman glared at her more sensing that the young girl was lying again....

 and the young woman, hurriedly went to the candles to put out the lit candles.

"IM YOONA,..."

"I swear  everyday You are becoming more weird and peciliar.."

"and Go to sleep, tomorrow is thursday, you still have school.."

the young woman silently and slowly tried to clean up and saying "araso umma..."

the big old woman turned around while saying, "you better be in be bed when i come back later or if not you get it.."

"araso araso..."

as IM YOONA checked and made sure that her umma was gone she then looked at the little black book 'shoot why did umma have to arrive earlier, she should have come 1minute later after i finished stirring this 10 times counter clockwise...'

she looked at the brew, it smelled weird and looke even worse to her. she then checked the book.
the instructions read, 'by now your potion would looked purple, so just wait for a couple of hours for it to cool down & you can now use it..'
 
  'aish umma really comes in a bad timing..'
 
  'well never mind what is done is done, i'll just stir it now, a few seconds well not make a difference...'

and purple is a weird color so i think this is right..'

 she took some of the potion and put it in a little bottle, she then  placed a little picture with blue colors around the bottle an said "tomorrow oppa you'll be mine"

 then her evil witch laugh resounded all over the place, "kekekekekekekekeke...."'










PS: dont try the ingredients and incantations, it could very well be the reason to burn your house down or create disasters in your life...