My Goodbye Note. ( direct people who are looking for tori /here/, please...? ^^; )

The Wonderful World of Kpop Randomness

So this is goodbye.

It's been a long journey here on AFF, and I want to thank all of you for being with me through it. Thank you guys /so, so/ much. I'm sure a lot of you saw this coming... this... this "deactivation." I haven't been active, I've felt too unmotivated to answer everything, to /do/ anything, and I just... I feel the need to do this. /We/ feel the need to leave, LayIsHan and me.

I don't know what's pushing me to leave since it's not like I'll be off Tumblr, and it's not like I /won't/ be writing... but this account holds so many piercing memories that I want to let go of. It reminds me of the old me that just isn't here anymore, and I'm sure you miss her more. I know you hate these depressing posts where the author looks back at the past and reminisces, but I feel like this is necessary. I feel like it needs to be done.

This account held memories I hold near and dear to me. Here, I met the people I'm closest with, and I will always be grateful for that. I've met the people I can be myself with and the people who I've confessed my deepest and darkest secrets to. I've met the people who make me laugh everyday and continue to push me on in life. I've met the people who give me a /reason/ to be here, and I... I can't thank these people enough. All of you, all of my friends, I owe you guys my whole world and happiness. I have no idea where I would be without you all. I don't know /who/ I would be.

There are myriads of people who I could mention right now. That I /should/ mention. But I have no idea how I'll be able to do this without tearing up, because these people literally mean the world to me. Everyone deserves a message, you all really do, and everyone deserves an apology. I know who deserves one most of all, and that person should know who they are. I'm sorry.

I love you all so much, and it pains me deeply to say goodbye to this world. You know where to find me though, don't you, guys...? ^^; If not, then it's better not to, isn't it? Who really needs me in their life... really.

I'll leave this blog post for those of you who need to read it... and if it's gone by the time you try and click it, I'll be leaving it on The Wonderful World of Kpop Randomness. So if anyone asks where I went, do those of you who read this mind telling them where? /smiles. Thanks.

 

Also, LayIsHan has to say something as well:

To HappyVirusBaby. "I'll miss you, and thank you for dealing with my weirdness and awkwardness and making jokes and stuff when I was a little down. I LOVE YOU."

To SeriouslyOMG. "I'm sorry that I left you hanging after you told me to take care of our story. Even after I'm gone, I want you to have company, and I wish that your story will thrive!" And she also wants everyone to say sorry for her ^^;

 

I want to apologize to everyone... really. This really is goodbye, and I love you all so, so much. Goodbye to my old life. To my "family" I depended on before...

"Bai bai~"