One

Love Is Complicated.

'Nan niga jeil joha~ Niga jeil yeppo~' Suzy's phone rang . 

'Urmmm ..' She was lazy to get up and pick up the call. She took one of the pillow and covered her ear. Mrs. Bae was having a hard time sleeping because of the noisy ringtone. She stomped in Suzy's bedroom and saw her sleep soundly.

'Aishh this kid .. BAE SUJI !!!! WAKE UP !!!!' Mrs. Bae shouted. Suzy got up straightaway and open her right eyes. She saw her mum in her room and putting both her hand on her hip.

'Hehe , mianhae. Appa had gone to work right ? You can sleep back.' Suzy said as she smiled fakely. Mrs. Bae walked out of the room and slammed the door. Suzy's smiled faded away and looked at her phone. The caller ID stated that her ex-boyfriend , Wooyoung , called. She picked up the call.

'Babe , please forgive me about what had happened !' He said. Suzy sighed and clenched her fist hard.

'Yaa ! You expect me to forgive you when you already kissed a girl in front of me ? Umma and Appa told me to stay away from a jerk like you !' Suzy shouted. Mrs. Bae who heard her conversation , came into her daughter's room. 

'Suzy , let me talk to him.' Mrs. Bae said as she let out her hand to take the phone away. Suzy gave her mum the phone. 

'Please babe , I'm sorry !' Wooyoung pleaded.

'Excuse me , this is Mrs. Bae speaking. Please stay away from my precious daughter. You already broke her heart and she told me that she won't come back to you. Just a sorry won't change anything. You wouldn't get to heal the pain in Suzy's heart. Don't call her anymore if not , you better watch out.' Mrs. Bae said and hung up the call. Suzy was laughing all the way. 'Why are you laughing ?' 

'Umma .. You're so cute when you're serious. Hahaha !' Suzy laughed harder.

'Fine. Get back to sleep. It's only 5a.m.' Mrs. Bae said. She walked out of the room. 

 

Suzy started to cry when she looked at the wallpaper. She wants to forgive him but she can't forget the past incident.

 

[FLASHBACK] Suzy was walking to the garden. It was her favourite garden since she was a kid. While she was walking around the park. She saw someone. It was a guy and he wasn't alone. He was with a girl , kissing under the tree.

 

'W-Wooyoung ?' Suzy stuttered. The couple stopped kissing and looked at her. It was indeed Wooyoung. 

'Babe ? Babe , I can explain.' He was trying to explain.

'Baby ~ Who is this ?' The girl he was with , said.

'Ohh .. Baby ? Alright. We're over Jang Wooyoung !' Suzy said and walked away. [FLASHBACK ENDS]

 

She wiped off her tears and went lying on her bed. She saw a very familiar photo on the table. It was a photo of her and Gikwang. She just smiled and looked at the photo.

 

'I wonder when I could meet him again. It's been 2 years since I met him. Hmm ..' She said. 

 

Soon , she fell asleep and slept soundly ~

 

--------------

It was already morning. Yoseob and Hyunseung were arguing in the living room. They're arguing about what channel to watch. The rest who looked them started to have headache. 

 

'YAA ! STOP IT !' Doojoon shouted. They never listen. 

'IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO STOP ARGUING THEN I'LL NOT SPARE ANY ONE OF OF YOU.' Junhyung shouted. 

 

Yoseob and Hyunseung stopped and gulped . Yoseob and Hyunseung looked at each other. The rest just sighed . 

 

'Fine , you can watch anything you want since you're older than me.' Yoseob said.

'It's okay. You watch yours first. I'll let you watch anything you want.' Hyunseung said. Gikwang facepalmed.

'YAA ! Just now the both of you argued about what to watch and now you're arguing about letting the youngest or the oldest watch first ? Aishh , I'll take it.' Gikwang took the remote and changed the channel.

'I don't look like the youngest here. Someone is more childish than me.' Dongwoon said. The rest just giggled.

 

Meanwhile , Suzy and Mrs. Bae were eating breakfast in the kitchen. They were enjoying the foods that Suzy cooked specially for her mum . 

 

'My daughter is really a nice girl. You really know how to cook. I'm proud of you dear~' Mrs. Bae said.

'Kamsahamida Umma ! Hmm .. I heard that you're going out with dad tomorrow ?' Suzy asked.

'Nae . We're going on a date. I mean , it's a long time since we go out together.' Mrs. Bae said as she smiled widely.

'Ohh~ Heheh. So , do you want to go anywhere today Umma ? I'm really bored sitting at home always ..' Suzy said and pouted.

'No worries because we're going shopping today ! It's a long time since I went shopping with my precious daughter~' Mrs. Bae said and patted Suzy's head.

'YAY ! Saranghae Umma ! You're the best . I want to buy new clothes and some jeans. It's been a long time since I bought clothes.' Suzy confessed.

'Alright . All of it will be my treat. Buy anything you want and I'll pay for it. Just today.' Mrs. Bae said. Suzy became more happier and excited.

 

Actually , Mrs. Bae knew that her daughter has been crying everyday about Wooyoung . She felt pity for her daughter. She wants to make her happier and cheerful like last time before she met Suzy. 

 

--------------------

'I told you I'll win ! Yessa !' Doojoon shouted. The 6 of them are playing games. 

'Aishh .. Not you again ..' Dongwoon said as he put the game remote down. 

'Let's play another round !' Hyunseung said.

'Gahh .. I'm tired. The 5 of you play while I'll just watch arraso ?' Junhyung said. The rest of them smiled and nodded.

'I'll make sure I win this time.' Gikwang said.

'Fat hope ! I'll win !' Yoseob shouted.

 

All of them started playing the game . All of them were focusing on the game . Yoseob was furious that he didn't win at least one time. He decided to distract someone.

 

'Doojoon-ahh~' Yoseob said cutely. Doojoon turned to Yoseob. He was doing his aegyo.

'Don't disturb me. AHHHHH ! LOOK ! I LOSE. YANG YOSEOB !!' Doojoon shouted.

'Heheh.' Yoseob giggled and ran away from Doojoon before he kill him. Doojoon run around the house , chasing Yoseob. The rest were giggling. Yoseob stopped at a spot.

'Ohh ? Yong Junhyung , did you just laugh ? I thought you're uninterested with childish things ?' Yoseob said. He didn't realize that Doojoon was behind him. 

'Wae ? Can't I even laugh ?' Junhyung asked. Yoseob turned around to check on Doojoon. 

'AHHH !' Yoseob shouted because Doojoon was just behind him. Doojoon pulled Yoseob's ear.

'Yaa , do you know how I hate it when I lose on a game ? You disturb me with your aegyo.' Doojoon said.

'Ahhh ! Mianhae , let me gooooooo !' Yoseob yelped.

 

-------------------

Mrs. Bae and Suzy were walking around the shopping mall. They were admiring the shopping mall because it has been a year that they never walk around in that shopping mall. 

 

'Woahh .. This place has changed a lot. And it's bigger now !' Mrs. Bae said .

'I know right ~ It's different from the last time when we came ! Come on Umma !' Suzy pulled her mum and they went into each shop to buy different things.

 

Suzy remembered that her mum's birthday is coming. She decided to lie to her mum , saying that she's going to the washroom when actually she was going to different shop to buy a present for her mum. She bought her mum's favourite necklace that her mum wants from last time. 

 

'Umma is gonna like this. I shall give this to her tomorrow after she come back home from dating with Appa.' Suzy thought to herself.

 

She went back to meet her mum . They already bought many things and they looked at the time. It's lunch time. They decided to find a place to eat. They ate at the Cafe that is outside of the shopping mall. They ordered their food and waited patiently.

 

'I bought new clothes and I found a really suitable clothes to wear for tomorrow's date !' Mum said happily.

'Umma , you're so cute. You must have learnt being cute from me right ?' I said as I giggled.

'Aishh !' Mum said , smiling widely. 

 

Soon , the foods came and they started eating happily while chatting.

 

-----------------

Gikwang was in his room , looking at a photo of himself with his close friend , Suzy. Suddenly , his door swung open and it was Dongwoon. 

 

'Hey hyung ! Looking at your photo with your closest friend ?' He asked . Gikwang nodded and smiled.

'Nae. How I wished I knew her new phone number ..' Gikwang said sadly.

'Hyung , you're going to meet her sooner or later ! No matter what , you'll meet her. And by the way , she's so cute.' Dongwoon said. Gikwang glared at him.

'Don't even think to get closer with her.' Gikwang smirk.

'Aishh , no way. But what if I like her ?' Dongwoon asked. 

'Then .. You'll be deep in trouble !' Gikwang said.

'Okay , dinner's ready. Let's go and eat.' Dongwoon pulled his hyung into the kitchen to eat dinner together with the rest.

 

They ate together and enjoyed eating together. After they had finished eating , they went into their individual rooms and went into their dreamland~

 

-----------------------

Suzy woke up lazily and looked at her clock. It was 9a.m. She walked into her bathroom to take a bath and got ready. Today , she's planning to just stay at home since she was tired. She went into the living room and watched some tv shows . She ate her breakfast . Suddenly , her parents came out of their room with their nice clothes on. 

 

'Woahh . Umma , you look great !' Suzy said as she clapped her hand.

'Ehh ? You only praised your umma and not me ?' Mr. Bae said. 

'Hehe , you look awesome appa ! Have fun ~' Suzy said , waving to her parents that were walking out of the house.

 

You closed the door and sat on the sofa.

 

'Aishh .. Now I'm so bored alone ..' Suzy said. She jumped around because she was thinking of what she should do. 'Hmm .. Just watch tv then ..' She changed the channel and stopped changing when she saw a tv show about Kpop Performances.

'Omo ! The guys are so handsome .. OH.MY.GOD. SUPER JUNIOR !! EXO !! I'm going crazy~' Suzy was fangirling at home alone.

 

She was enjoying the tv show a lot when suddenly , the door bell rang .

 

'Aishh .. Who's that disturbing me ..' Suzy said and sighed. She opened the door and there , stood Jang Wooyoung that she reall hated. 'YAA ! Can you freaking stop disturbing my life ? I-'

 

Before she could finish her sentence , Wooyoung held her waist and kissed her . Suzy frozen a while there. Without knowing , Wooyoung came into her house. She turned and closed the door angrily. She wanted to settle things right now with no regrets.

 

'Fine. I'm going to settle everything with you RIGHT NOW. What do you want ?!' Suzy said as she sat on the sofa , facing the tv.

'I .. I want to be back with you.' Wooyoung said , holding Suzy's hands. Suzy shooked off her hands from his.

'Please , I already said that I don't want to be with you anymore. I'll forgive you and let this matter rest. But I won't be back with you.' Suzy said.

'She kissed me first and I don't know anything ! I was so shock to react !' He said. Suzy sighed and looked at him.

'Fine , I believe you. But I don't have the feelings to go back with you. I'm really sorry.' Suzy said.

'Alright , since that's what you want , I will let you go and won't disturb your life anymore.' Wooyoung said and went out of the house.

'Mianhae Wooyoung-ahh ..' Suzy said and cried. Wooyoung heard her crying but he just walked back to his house , sadly.

 

Suzy was crying when suddenly , her phone rang. She picked it up .

 

'Yeoboseyo ? Is this Bae Suji ?' A woman asked.

'Nae. Who is this ?' Suzy asked.

'I'm one of the nurse in xxxxxxxxxx hospital and I'm very sorry to say that .. Your parents had passed away.' The last few words was killing Suzy . She dropped her phone and began crying harder. She picked up the phone back and asked , 'How did they passed away ?' 

'They had a car accident and we can't do anything about it. They're not breathing since at the accident place.' Suzy hung up and grabbed her jacket and handbag.

 

She went out of the house and head straight to the hospital that is not so far from the house. It's a joke right ? Maybe they are making surprises for me !  Suzy kept on saying that on mind. But she knew it wasn't a lie. Suddenly , it started raining. Without hesitation , she started crying in the rain . When she reached the hospital , she dashed into the ward. There , she saw two bodies , covered up with blankets. She started crying harder. In her hands , there were her mum's birthday present that she was supposed to give to her mum today. She held it hard and cried.

 

'Umma , tomorrow is your birthday .. I bought something that you really want from the start. You want this necklace right ? Why did you leave me ? Appa , you ever told me that you wanted to 3 of us to die together. Why did you two leave me ?!' She said , sobbing .

 

She ran out of the hospital and went walking around the park. Her phone rang again and this time , it was the landlord of her rental house.

 

'You have not paid the bill for 5 months ! I'm sorry but I need to sell the house to others since you can't pay for it. You're going out of the house today !' He said. Suzy covered with her hand.

'Jebal , don't do that. My parents j-' Before she could finish talking , he cut in .

'No more excuses , you're going out tonight !' He said and hung up .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Finally an update !! Alright , I want to watch MBC Gayo Daejun after this ! Can't wait to watch B2ST performing. I hope you love this chapter ! I'll update again tomorrow. Tomorrow will be the last day of me updating then I could only update on Saturdays and Sundays. Tomorrow is New Year and most importantly , school is starting ! Alright , do subscribe and comment !! (: