First day of School

You are the ONE

IU's POV

IU was sleeping so soundly when her maidservant got to wake her up because it's already time to go to school and it's getting late. So, she had no choice but to get up and prepare her things because it's her first day in college. When she's already done she get her things and went downstairs because her driver is already waiting but before that she ate first her breakfast ,get to have a goodbye kiss from her dad and then she went off with her driver.............

 

Yo Seob's POV

Yo seob woke up early in the morning to prepare his things. He's really excited because he wouldn't be in college if it wasn't for his scholarship. It's hard for him to study because of their financial problem but he believes that money can't be a hindrance for you to have a good education you just have to be a hardworker. So, he really works hard for him to achieve it all. After all the preparation he is now ready to go to school, he brought his bicycle out on the street because the school is just near his house so he'll just take his bike...........

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~Sorry! I will try to do the chapter tomorrow just think that this is just a teaser. Mianhe! tomorrow I will try to do it. Thank you hope you will still look up for the next chapter:)