Final

Hand Holding

 

 
 
 
 
Peniel likes a lot of things.
 
Holding Hands.
 
Hugs.
 
Reading.
 
Gadgets.
 
Music.
 
Rapping.
 
Dancing.
 
The Worm.
 
Sungjae.
 
Wait a minute. You mean the cute, tall maknae that has an adorable laugh and sings incredibly well?
 
Yup.
 
Yook Sungjae.
 
The only boy that can make Peniel all happy inside.
 
He liked Sungjae ever since the beginning, when they first meet.
 
They got along right from the start, being in the maknae line together.
 
They both enjoy each other's company so much, that sometimes it seems that they're inseparable. 
 
Peniel has a really strong attachment to Sungjae, and Sungjae to Peniel.
 
I guess you could say the feeling is mutual.
 
So yeah.
 
Peniel does like a lot of things.
 
But the thing he likes the most, the thing that gives him the most happiness and never fails to put a smile on his face is holding Sungjae's hand.
 
---
Gahh.. This is like only 146 words.. so short.. I'm sorry! ^^ I'm trying to write longer stories so please bear with me! T.T But omg.. I really like this.. penjae is absolutely adorable and gahh I love them soo much! xD I hope you liked this! Oh and this is for a new friend I made today, Seolchan. :) I hope you enjoyed it! ^^ Please comment and subscribe! :)