TINTAP ♥

OH MY BABY!

 

 

Sitting on his spot without a worry on his face, while his classmates were cramming on memorizing stuffs in geometry. "It" girls were busy doing their nails, the bad boys was sleeping, the geeks where studying hard, some aloof were staring blankly somewhere probably day dreaming.
The bell rang and a fat bald short guy went inside the room holding his stick and some sheets of paper. He stood up in the podium and cleared his throat. 
"bring out your pen, close all your notes NOW!" he demanded with his petite yet strong voice.
he brought his pen quietly while the whole class groans.
Later after that the class was now silent, seriously taking up there exam, only the ticking of the pen in the table of one of the aloof which surrendered from answering.
Byunghyun walk infront of his teacher's desk and submit his paper then walks outside, he called Yoonji. 
"annyeong noona, how was HyunJong?" he ask while walking in the corridor. he went at the back of the school as he was talking to the girl. after how many minutes he hung up then there came his friends. 
"yo dude, talking to Yoonji noona?''  a tall man came in with a beanie on his head, Byunghyun nods a bit in response.
"how was the baby?" he smiles as he mention about the baby.
"good, he doesnt fail on giving me bags" he chuckles along the good vibes, Minsoo just smile as he see his friend happy with his life. then came two guys, Jonghyun and Changhyun, one with a bubbly face and the other one was quite mysterious. 
"hyuuung, i wanna see Hyunjong today ^_^ " he beamed
"after class you pabo" he smack his shoulder playfully..
"how was your exam?" Minsoo ask them
"good" the maknae's chorus, Byunghyun just shrug. Minsoo doesnt need to worry about Byunghyun, he knows he is a smart kid. 
then came Daniel and Chanhee his friends too, holding a bento, probably coming from Chanhee's mom who loves cooking for his son. they greet each other then cleans their table.
"aish, we should start looking for a better hang out place" Changhyun whined while kicking the the now even more useless bench.."oops my bad" he chuckles lightly which earns him a smack from Daniel.
"fix that" his hyung glared at him.
"yah~ did you j-just do that?" his eyes widened then look at Minsoo who were shaking his head.
Chanhee then came to speak. "stop that, lets just eat.." he places the over sized bento on the table and opens it.Changhyun his lips on the sight of the food. Jonghyun sits on the bench and grabs the chopsticks,  handing each one of them. they started digging in as they handed there chopsticks.
"waaaah~ maa" hyung, can you please tell your mom to adopt me now...they all burst into laughter. Minsoo has to face palm his self at the cuteness of the maknae.
 
 
Beside a subway station in an abandoned container van, walls full of grafitti, inside was a sleeping figure of a guy in his uniform the small tv was on, in Mnet channel, Beast is having their comeback. beer bottles were scattered on the floor the smell of last night food still lingering on the room, books and magazines are on the tiled ground. the guy was deep in his slumber, not even the loud bang on the door woke him up. the guy sigh in what he saw as he shook his head.
"when will this guy learn?" he muttered. he pats his arms and wakes him up. 
"YAH~ dont you have school today?" Ricky groaned and rubs his sore arm, he sat up with half sleep condition and nods and went back to lying on the couch again.
"YAAAAAAH~ YOU'RE GONNA GET FIX YOURSELF OR IM GONNA KICK YOUR LAZY !!" Minsoo yelled in anger
as he heard his hyung he stood up immediately and run towards the bathroom almost stumbling to the table..
"AISH~ jinjjayo?" Minsoo breath in heavily and ruffles his hair and starts to pick up the trash.
Byunghyun came with HyunJong his now two years old son. the little buddy runs to his MinSoo appa.
"appa~" he squeaked cutely
"hey little buddy" Minsoo squats down and opens his arms widely, the little guy runs to him and hugs him.
"how is this baby huh?" he hugged him tight and messes his hair.
"im no more baby appa" he pouts cutely.
"aigoo aigoo~" Byunghyun chuckles while shaking his head.
not for long Jonghyun and Chanhee came, both indulge in reading books. 
"enough with the reading, help me fix this stuff" the two nods and starts fixing their little home, Byunghyun helped them too while HyunJong starts tearing the pages of magazine that was scattered on the floor
then came Daniel with puffy cheeks and lips, eyes still sleepy.
"what did you two do here last night?" Minsoo raises his brow while looking at him.
"hyung it wasnt me" Daniel answered, then came Changhyun drying his hair with a towel.
"oh yeah? who chugs all those beers last night? tch~ i shouldnt not come with you if only i know you'll leave me here alone" he rolled his eyes
"what happened yesterday?" Jonghyun asked Daiel while walking outside to throw the garbage.
"the girl dumped her" Ricky loudly answers which makes the others gape at him.
"bwohhh?" they all look at him.

They teased the broken hearted Daniel while sharing the sumptuous breakfast made by Chanhee's mom, not for long they parted ways wand to their own school and life's stuffs. 

They are 6 guys with different dreams and likes, different personalities and flaws, came from different places and families but they manage to stay more than a family, tightly bond with their brotherhood called as Teen Top.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

blueaoichan - thanks you're my first commenter :) i'll update when im not busy and lazy XD sorry~

twinkeltwwinkel - thanks for the comment dongsaeng.

Rainbowwishes4ever55 - dongsaeng you know i have to, you're so much help to meee ♥