chapter 1

A Love Letter To You

Ren  sitting  in his class while observe on his big crush who is play football on the field with his classmates...

"wah,JR look so handsome  while playing nah....."said ren softly....

"HAH, who handsome!!!?.."suddenly his bestfriend plus annoying Aron startled him with loudest voise....

"aniya...no one handsome...."said ren with bright red spread on his cheek

"nop..you're cheating...let me see....ahh...it's yoseob...or gonchan..or siwon???..ask aron with playful voice....ren shakes his.

."aniya...there are no one ronnie"ren shakes his head again..

"i know someone..its JR right" joke aron....ren was shocked and stare his shoes with blushing face...

"yeah i'm right....Baeki look i'm right....ren had crush on JR...."said aron while hugs his lover and kiss Baekho on lips..;..

"ronnie stop already okay....look ren face almost burn into red you see....stop or we not gonna have dinner date and i will punished you" said Baekho...

Aron pout " Baekie meanie" aron move to sit next ren...he put his finger on ren chin and title up ren to face his..

"rennie why not you just tell JR that you in love with him...im sure he will accept you...."ren shakes his head.

"why?are you scare?"aron sigh..ren nodded his head

Aron look over his lover,baekie.."baby,help me please..oettoke....i don wanna see ren sad.....please!!!" aron make aegyo to baekho for help him...

"okay...i will...keep you cat face."baekie said...

"yeah,love you baby.....so what we gonna do now?"ask aron with sparkling eyes...ren just listen to baeki plan..

"ren,why don't you just wrote JR letter and put it in JR desk....it's simple right"baekho said

Ren nodded his head..sign that he agree with Baekho plan..."that right Baekie....thanks for helping"Ren smile

"nothing at all"Baekho reply

then "Yah,that was your plan?"shout aron...baekho and ren look suprised with Aron reaction...

"yes baby ronnie,what the matter?"ask baekho

"that was easy plan...i thought you want to made suprised date for ren confress his feeling to jr...but write letter..whatever"mocking Aron..

Ren sigh "aron i think that a safe plan for me okay..just write a letter to him...there no need lot of thing to do right?

"yeah baby....that the safest plan i can planned for you guys..."Baekho hugs Aron tightly..

Aron pouting his lips and say "okay i will do you plan but i will write that letter...arraso..."aron said with bossy face

"but" ren said...."not but rennie...i will write the letter okay....so now let's go i'm hungry now.....baekie buys me food..i'm starving"aron said with cute face...

"okay lets go sweetheart...ren lets go..."baekho said...

 

 

(JR CLASS)\

"yah are you sure this is Jr desk" ask ren with nervous face

"yeah,this is.....palli wa..just put it....palli....i don wanna other student saw it....are you finished? lets go" said aron while pulling ren hand

ren hope Jr read his letter...

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Bwoh-ya.. what letter is this?

           "anyeong-haseyo.....

                              i had been love in you for a long time...i hope you read this letter and accept me to be yout girlfriend...

                              if you read this letter...meet me at school park at the end school period.....

                                                                                                                                                                Choi Minki/Ren<3

A smile crept on his lips...Ren love me?wow that impossible..,the most beautiful boy in this school love me?

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he was jumping and stop when there are other students watch him...

"mianhe-yo"said him smile while bowing for sorry.....

Wait for mi Ren...

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

it's lame right when i change it to english version..hahaha

hope you enjoy!!!

saranghae.