End

Little Green Monster

 

Little Green Monster
 
You were at in a waiting room for a episode of Strong Heart you were going to be in talking to your best friend in the whole wide world Jungmo. You were telling him about your super sweet boyfriend Junhyung from Beast who is also on this episode of Strong Heart. You guys were laughing at a hilarious joke he told you when Junhyung comes in. You were going to say hi until he glared at you and Jungmo. 
Jungmo: Super sweet boyfriend huh?
You: He's probably in a bad mood...... Hey I'll talk to you later ok. 
You go and sit down next to him. 
"Hi", you said kinda sad like. "Hi" he said really coldly. You turn to Jungmo and he just shrugged his shoulders. You turned to Junhyung and he was about to leave. 
You : Where are you going?
Junhyung : Why do you care? Just go talk to that white haired freak. Then he stormed out of the room. You did not even notice Jungmo sit next to you due to all the confusion. 
Jungmo : He's jealous. 
You : WHAT!?!?
Everyone in the room looked at you two. You both bowed and apologized. 
You : Why would he be jealous?
Jungmo : He obviously thought you were in love with me. He said jokingly. 
You : Hahahahaha In love with you that's so ridiculous. You could not stop laughing. Tears were coming out of your eyes. 
Jungmo : Hey, why is that so funny?Jungmo has obviously been hurt. 
You : Because its you. I need to go and fix this. You looked all over the studio and he was no where to be found. Your manager tells you that it's time to film so you stopped looking. After that you followed him back to the waiting room. 
You : Hey. Can we talk .... In private. 
Junhyung : Sure. 
He took your wrist and lead you to his company van. 
You : Are you jealous of Jungmo? 
Junhyung : That's his name. 
You : Yes, and you should know that since he is in TRAX and debuted 5 years before you. And you shouldn't be jealous since we're just friends. 
Junhyung : How am I not supposed to be jealous at a guy who makes MY girlfriend laugh. And you guys are in the same company how can I know you are not cheating on me. 
You : You should know that the thought of me and Jungmo together makes me want to laugh so so so much and he is like a brother to me. 
Junhyung : Fine. But you need to remember that your mine and only mine, ok. 
You : Of course
Junhyung put his arms around your waist and kissed you on your lips. 
Junhyung : Love you
You : Love you too. And if you call my friends a name again  ill make you regret it.