"I can’t help but be happy because I’m together with you."

"I can’t help but be happy because I’m together with you."

 

---

As always,Lee Jieun or known as IU will come early to school.She know that her ultimate crush will come early too.

When she arrived at the school gate,she already saw her crush,Jung Daehyun and his bestfriends.She quickly run to them.

“Good morning!” she greet them first while still catching her breath.

“Good morning..” they greet back with a smile.

IU blush. They smile!!I can feel that today is going to be a lovely day!!!

“you come early today...as always..” Junho said.

IU nod and smile.

“of course she will come early...to meet her DAE—“ Henry said and IU quickly cover his mouth not wanting him to tell about Daehyun.

And yes..only Henry know about that in coincidence.

---Flashback---

Almost everyday IU will secretly go into Daehyun’s locker and put a heart shape lollipop and sometimes she also include a love letter.Yeah..that is just like her daily routine.

One day..

“Done...Daehyun oppa will like it!He always eat it in class..” she said to herself while humming a song.

When she was about to turn around,she was so shock because one of Daehyun’s friend,Henry standing just right in front of her.

“Woahhh...so you is the one that give Daehyun that lollipop??Daebak~” Henry said while crossing his arms.

IU nod shyly. “but oppa..please don’t tell Daehyun oppa about this..” she said.

Henry look at her in confusion. “why?You should tell him if you like him..” he said.

IU shook her head. “I don’t want to!He will hate me!” she said again.

Henry giggle. “okay..whatever you say..BUT..” he said as he emphasized the word BUT.

IU look at him. “but??”

“but..you have to give me those lollipop too..EVERYDAY..” he said with a smirk.

“Why??I don’t want!” IU pout.

“then...i will tell Daehyun~bye..” He said and he slowly turn around to walk but IU quickly grab his wrist.

“Okay...okay!!I will give it to you!!” she said.

“Everyday...don’t forget that” he said again with a smirk.

“Aishh!!Okay!!You wait someday if i’m going to date Daehyun oppa officially then i’m going to tell him you bullied me!” IU threaten him and she quickly walk and make her way to their classroom.

Henry giggle. “Yahh!!Wait for me!!Let’s walk together!!” he said and he quickly catch IU to walk with her.

---Flashback end---

IU leaned closer and whispered to Henry. “I’ll kill you if you say a word again..”

Henry wink at her and giggle.

“why did you wink at her?” Junho ask when he realize what did Henry do just now.

“because i like her..” Henry said with a smirk and earned a big slap at the shoulder from IU.

Daehyun look at them. “really?” he ask curiously.

IU quickly shook her head. “NO!” she shout.

Daehyun and Junho startled.Not even in their mind that the small IU can shout that loud.

“i mean..err..no..his eye got some dust..YEAHHH...his eye got some dust!!” IU quickly said not wanting Daehyun to misunderstand.

Daehyun and Junho nod while making an ‘o’ face meanwhile Henry burst into laughter.

When they already arrived at their class,they sit at their place.

Daehyun sit with Junho while Henry and IU sit behind them.

After IU put her bag down,she walk out from the class.

“Ohhh..where are you going??” Daehyun ask while fixing his position at his table.

“I’m..err..something to do..” she said and quickly head outside.

Henry suddenly get up too and walk outside.

“yahh..where are you going??” Junho ask.

“toilet...why??Want to accompany me??” Henry ask with a smirk.

Junho and Daehyun look at him. “eewww...you little gay!” Junho said,not looking at Henry.

“Just go..don’t even bother what did Junho ask just now..” Daehyun said and he knock Junho’s forehead. “it’s your fault asking such a question!” he scold Junho.

Henry giggle and quickly went outside.

“Got you!I know you will be here..” Henry said when he saw IU at Daehyun locker.

IU startled. “what are you doing here??” she ask in annoy tone.

“my lollipop” he said and he stretched out his hand.

IU look at his hand then look at his face. “but..this is my last lollipop..” she said and she bit her lower lip.

Henry look at her and he cross his arm. “but i want my lollipop” he said again.

IU look at him with a pleading look. “i’ll give you tomorrow,okay??” she said.

Henry shook his head. “I’m taking this” he take the last lollipop at IU hand.

“b-but..”

“Thanks”

“—let’s go..Mr.Bang will kill us if we’re late!” he said and he grab IU wrist to walk with him.

“b-but...i’m going to give that to Dae—“ IU try to finish her sentence but being cut by Henry.

“you give him tomorrow..” he said,not even looking at IU.

IU sigh and just follow Henry.

---

“i think i’m going to confess to him today..” IU said to Henry.

They sit on the grass at their school garden.

Henry look at her. “who?” he ask.

He know that he ask such an obvious question.

IU look at him. “Daehyun oppa...of course..” she said.

Henry sigh. “Do you...really have to confess to him??” he ask,not looking at IU.

“Yeah..my heart hurts a lot when i see him with another girl..that’s why i’m going to tell the truth” she explained.

Henry stand up then followed by IU.

“why??” she ask.

Henry let out a sigh first. “good luck then” he said and he walk away leaving IU behind.

“w-wait..” IU said but Henry didn’t hear her.

---

The next day..

IU have put a memo at Daehyun locker to meet her at the school garden.

“Calm down IU...you can do it...just say that you like him and done..” IU relax herself.

She already arrived at the garden and was waiting for Daehyun.

Then,she can feel that someone is coming.She turn around.

“Dae—“ she was so shock when the one that appear is not the one that she was waiting for.

“Henry oppa...what are you doing here??” she ask in confusion.

Henry come closer to her. “please..don’t confess to him..” he said.

“b-but why??” IU ask.

Henry hold IU hand and look at her. “Because...i like you..” he said.

“I like you IU” he said again.

“oppa—“

Before IU finish her word,Henry hug her.

“don’t say anything..i know you don’t like me..but please..for now..don’t say anything..” he said while still hugging IU.

Without hesitate,IU hug him back.

I feel...warm.. she thought.

“do you..really like me??” IU ask,they still hugging.

“no..i’m kidding” he said.

IU quickly push him away from the hug and look so upset.

“How could you!”she said,almost crying.

Henry come closer to her again. “Do you think i’m that kind of guy??Joking around when it’s come to heart??” he said softly.

IU look at him,confused.

Henry place his palm on both of IU’s cheeks.

“I didn’t like you..but..i love you...i love you so much IU..” he said and in no time their lips touch.

But,the thing that they didn’t know is there someone looking at them.

Jung Daehyun.

I know that you like me..i know it a long time ago..i want to like you too...but i can’t...I know Henry like you..he cares about you..this is my first time seeing Henry being serious with a girl..and it’s you..IU..

He wrote at a paper and put it inside of IU locker.

---

“Yahh!!Give back my food!!” IU said when Henry stole her food and eat it.

“sorry..” he said and giggle.

“mean” IU pout and look away.

Henry quickly take a sit beside IU.

“aww...don’t mad at me..i know you didn’t mad at me right??” he said while poking IU’s cheek.

IU ignore him.

Then Henry take out something from his bag.

“for you..” he said and give it to IU.

She was surprised and touched.

It was IU’s favourite flower and a new bread.

“oppa..thank you” she said and smile at Henry sweetly.

“my reward?” He ask playfully.

IU look at him weirdly.Henry sigh then he point at his cheek.

IU nod saying that she understand.

She leaned closer and kiss Henry cheek.

“satisfied?” she ask while giggling.

Henry shook his head then he point at his lip.

“no way” IU said and look away.

“Can both of you do it somewhere else??I’m getting sick!” Junho said while crossing his arm.

“don’t bother them..someday when you is in love you will be worse than them” Daehyun said while munching his food.

Henry take a quick peck at IU lip and earned a death glare from IU.

“ewwwwwwwwwwwww” Junho groaned.

“jealous” Henry said and he stuck out his tounge at Junho.

Daehyun just look at the happy couple and not-so-happy jealous Junho.

Then,Henry look at IU while holding her hand.

"I can’t help but be happy because I’m together with you." He whispered softly at IU.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

YAY!

Finish ^^

Mind tell me what did you think about this oneshot?? *please*

Feel free to comment & subscribe :)

Thank You <3