The Show

Fate and Destiny

Forcing us to fall in love? What is that? If i had my choice it would so be Jun.K. He is from '2PM BABY' one of the hottest kpop groups. Yes, pun intended.

But nooo he had to be with some rookie. In fact the rest of the girls are rookies. I dont get hyejeong sometimes, why would she even like someone as crazy as Mir? And Jei, the 'next Lee Hyori' yeah right! All she does is cling to Jun.k. oppa. Seungha is the only one close to okay. I mean lets be honest, Rainbow is famous at all. Well because KARA is the main focus in their company. I feel bad for her, who doesnt?

Well one person, douche JB. He is the only one guy I dont want. Not that I want any of them but he is the least acceptable. Mir may be crazy on screen but off screen you can see he is sincere. But of all the guys I dont know about Hyungsik. When you hear the name ZE:A you think of kwanghee and siwan(rarely) but never hyungsik.

 

The plane ride was okay because we only listened to music. Turns out we actually had a lot in common.

-both the tallest, visual, actors, and somewhat underrated members(if I do say so myself)

Yet one thing was a big problem other than the fact that he was a main vocalist and I merely a vocalist.

He is 2 years younger than me...or is it one year...

Anyways the point is I cant call him oppa...

Blame my parents for getting it on to quickly and his for being to shy!

---------

 

The first day we arrive there all the girls are huddled into a room with a table placed in the middle. Automatically I am attracted to the dolphin, but why? I am somewhat scared of the water. The script writer unnie tells us to pick a necklace, each of which were picked personally by the 4 guys. On the count of three, we all pick. Luckily no one dared challenged me. I couldnt say the same for seungha though. As she lost to rock paper scissors i had a bad feeling. In the end she got the hideous.....necklace? WTH is it anyways?

While hyejeong and I waited I prayed that Jun.K. would be out there. When we got outside my prayers were answered. Then I saw hyungsik..........

*Flashback*

"I want you to stop dating hyungsik and be with me."

"What are you talking about oppa. Dont be joking around, you have Jei."

"But I want you." I hear as he backs me up against a wall.

"I will leave it to fate then." I say as I turn around toward the dorm.

.............

His eyes, covered slightly by his cute hat. His uneven ears, strangely attractive. And the way his pants are always to small in length because of his height. Darnnit stop thinking about him Nam Jihyun.

Tearing my eyes away from him I look at Jun.K

Our eyes connect and suddenly I get a feeling I had never experienced before...

the feeling of punching someones face! And Jun.k opp- douche' smirk.

NO ONE SMIRKS AT NAM JIHYUN!

Forgive me god, I want Hyungsik please

 

The PD nim tell the guys to put our necklaces on as we turn around.

"Its me." I hear Jun.k's voice

Great my fist are ready.

I turn around and...

my anger melts away.

 

Along with my heart.

I cant breathe I think to myself as he smiles at me. Gently reaching over, he takes the necklace from my hand (which I have lost all feeling of) and puts it clumsily around my neck. The whole time I am trembling trying to keep my cool. A warm yet comforting breath brushes against my neck.

NAM JIHYUN JUST LOST IT FOR A SECOND

From the corner of my eyes I can see he is very focused on keeping my hair from tangling. Taking care of it ever so carefully. Did I mention I love my long smooth hair. Maybe I can love him too...

Wait, what?!? No dont think that way Nam jihyun!