Lee Hyesoo

ZkYBASiC

 

(SORRY ! I CANT OPEN THE LINK THAT U GIVE ME >:( ) SORRY Give me another photo or This will i use ? its lee eun ji also (on the photo)

 

BirthName: Lee Hyesoo

Birthday: 15 August

Age: 17

Ethnicity: Korean-Japan-American

Height: 170cm

Weight: 50kg

 

Personality: She’s a real GADGET MANIAC! She can’t live without her iPod, laptop, and slr camera. She spends much money on gadget thingy. Hyesoo is a really hyperactive girl. She could change the way she tied her hai in every minute, Couldn’t stay calm for more than 10 minutes. Love to roams around. She sings randomly when she gets bored and dance randomly according to the music. She likes to poke other people cheeks when she’s sad. She is really caring person, even care for other people too much. She’s really bubbly and loves to jump around. She’s strong but actually could hurt easily.

 

Family Background: She’s Younger sister of Lee Junho ‘2PM’. Junho is really an overprotective brother. Because their parents are extremely rich and busy as well, that’s why. And she’s really close to ‘Kim Junsu 2PM, she considered him as her another older brother. It was Junsu idea to apply this audition. Junho was completely against this idea. But then they realized, it’ll be easier to check out and control their beloved sister. So, they fully support her, while their parents? Yeah, it’s okay as long as they knew it. Her father is the owner of Lee Corp, one of ten biggest companies in Asia, while her mother is a famous designer.

 

ZkYBASiC's main vocalist and sub dancer

 

 

stage Name: Cy

Name of FansClub: Cyrism

Color Of Fansclub: Blue sky (there’s white parts also)

Positions: Main Vocalist and Sub Dancer

Persona: The Almighty Aegyo Princess