You're so beautiful.

His first love story

Sunday is dress day. I woke up to the sound of the alarm clock blantanly ringing under my pillow. Aish. I barely opened my eyes and slid my hand under the pillow. 630am. Sigh. Still early, Ipressed the snooze button. I slightly opened my eyes and saw rays of the sun slowly creeping its way under the sheer white curtains. "what..wait..its a sunday! Omona!" I got up and rubbed my eyes and rememberd I have to go to mass. 

Slowly, I stood up and wore my overused magenta pink bunny slippers and went straight to take a bath. The warm water flowed thru my body, ah this is exactly what i need, I thought. Soaking wet, I wrapped on my ever snuggly towel and got out and went straight to my closet and got what was available. A nice, comfy saphire blue sunday dress. The windy chill outside the front porch sent shivers thru my silky smooth skin, forcing me to get back inside and bring on trusty white sweater.

Kangin's POV:

Ugh. I just hate this weather. He said as he felt the gush of air brush his face and woke him up.

"son!" he opened his eyes, surprised, standing right in front of him was his mom.

"umma! What brought you here?" he said and sat down. "nothing, i just missed my son.." his mom signalled him to move over so she can sit beside him.

"umma, that's sweet of you, but you didn't have to, i'm always fine.." he said and placed an arm around her mother. "ne, i know but it's sunday today. I miss hearing mass with you..come on get up and get ready, go with me, jebal?" kangin's mom pleaded.

"ani..umma i'm all wasted from last night's party." kangin looked down and placed both his palms on his face. "pleaseee...just this once..." his mom once again tried and frowned. "aissshhh...wae umma? I just can't...ughhh...i just can't say no to you!" Kangin crumpled his hair in dismay and stood up. "wait here, or..er...have something to eat first at the kitchen while I take a bath.."

"ani.. Dont bother bout ur old umma..go up now, pali!" his mom replied and swayed her head from side to side.

After around 10minutes.

A now refreshed, handsome looking kangin came down rushing, "umma!!! I'm ready!" 
"omona, look at you.." kangin's mom sighed at what he just saw. "you look exactly like ur appa..." she said and grabbed his son by his face and kissed his forehead. "ummmaaaa..." kangin let out a halfsmile and smirked. "let's go now, i don't want you to get disappointed if we arrive late And blame me." he winked and placed his moms hands under his arms as they proceed outside his house.

At the church.

Though inside, kangin's mind was wandering somewhere else. He can't seem to focus his mind at the blessed sacrament across him. "where to go again tonight? Will she be there?" unnecessary thoughts kept wandering his mind. I do hope i get to see her again..his mind kept on bugging him about a gurl he saw two nights ago. He spotted her outside a bar with her friends. She was wearing that saphire blue dress, perfect match with her pixie cut hair and those eyes. Those eyes that caught his attention the moment they stealed glances at each other. What is with her? He thought hard. Aish. Nevermind, if i see her again, i'll never let her go until i've figured out what is it with her that night. Just felt magical. 

"son...ehem.." his mom tugged him, "uh..umma..."he was once again back to his senses, "mianhe.."
"u can continue with ur daydreaming later," his mom whispered and pinched his arm "yah that hurts!" he scowled at his mom, "that's for you, for not paying attention here inside." his mom muttered. Okay. I gotta give this a shot, he then closed his eyes and prayed to see that mysterious girl again, if it'll happen soon, then their destined. Kangin scratched his head in disbelief and just as he was about to turn his head, something caught his attention. A lady was seen sitting with her head bent down solemly praying, she was just a few pews away from where he was. He slapped his cheek to check if he was still daydreaming. "umma...how many more minutes is this mass going to take?" he muttered. "hmm...it's about to end in awhile. For the meantime, be still and keep quiet." kangin's mom answered.

The mass has ended. Kangin looked back to check if the lady was still there, he raised his head at the throng of people goin out causing him to lose sight of that lady,his lady. 

"uhh.. Excuse me," Kangin felt someone poked him, "uh, can you wait!" he shouted not caring on who was poking his back. "yah! That's not a nice way to treat a lady!" the lady shouted "...so rude of you! Boys nowadays..." she continued muttering. "jinjja?!?!?" kangin shouted in irritation but when he turned around his jaw just dropped open.  Its, its her. Sh*# kangin! Babo!!! Kangin cursed at the back of his mind.
He bowed, "mianhe mianhe" and immediately held the lady's hand and kissed it.                                                           

SLAP!

"baboooo!" she shouted and walked away her cheeks all flushed in humiliation. "babo yah!!!" kangin slapped himself, still stuck on what he just did. He wanted to run to that lady but he couldn't feel his feet, it was like frozen and stuck on a pile of thick ice. "omona son! You look like you just saw a ghost!" his mom came rushing to his side.  "umma..she...look! That lady..." was all that he said.
"meooouutttttt? There's no one here son, it's only us left here outside." said her mom. "jinjjaro?" kangin repeatedly asked.

                                                                           

"stop it okay! Or else i'll slap you!" Kangin moved right then and there remembering the slap he had just gotten awhile ago. 
"umma..mianhe..let's go home forget about what just happened,instead please do the honor of cooking our lunch cos I terribly miss ur cooking!" he was abrupt in changing the topic but at the back of his mind, her image was still very clear.

Next day:

"bye umma! Come back soon, oh, and next time please use the doorbell arasseo?!" kangin bid farewell to his mother and gave her a hug. "oh son, okay okay, here are ur house keys, oh, and next time dont come home leaving the front door open arasso?!" her mom answered back and they both laughed. He then closed his door, now, He sat and sunk on his couch and the tv, when the doorbell rang. Oh umma must've forgotten something, too lazy to stand up he shouted "ummmmaaa!!! Its open!"

Ez' POV:

Aish if not for this dog tag i wouldnt waste my time and effort on dragging myself in this old smuggly place. She said at the back of her mind as she went down and closed her car door. The crisp scent of autumn leaves slowly falling everywhere reminded her of the moments she had spent with some guy whom she had suffered many heartbreaks. Aish. She shook of the feeling before it gets into her system again. That feeling made her cringe more to the dog tag she was holding not knowing it wasnt hers. "85-1st St." she read in the tag and looked up at the no.of the house. "right, *sigh..here we go.." and placed her right fist at the door knob and gave a loud knock. 

"I said im coming ummaaaa!!! jebal!!!" the voice shouted from inside. "some ..." I muttered,looked down,shook her head and smirked. "MWWWWUUUU..." a shocked Kangin appeared from the door, I looked up and had the same reaction too "uh..must be the wrong house.." I turned back with the tag hanging loosely from my left hand.. "wait! I recognize that! That thing ur holding!" kangin blurted and grabbed the shiny piece of tag..

"aish. This was the one I've been looking for since yesterday.." I gazed at him shyly and said "uhhh. So that was you, i remember.. The snobbish mister i-don't-care-who-you-are..." kangin's face turned red after recalling the incident "uhh.i guess? But.jeongal mianhe. I..i..i had things in mind that's why i hardly noticed you."he blurted and did a 90-degree bow. "woahh.listen.it's okay,so,here's it is,take it so I can leave now.pali!" I handed the tag while Kangin shakily got it. "okay,so we're quits now! Bye!" I then hurriedly turned for the nth time hoping for no interruption but no, Kangin grabbed him again,"you think i will let it pass by just like this?"he said while staring deeply me.

"go out with me.."he continued and smirked. 

I was caught dumbfounded. "Mwuuuu...hh??" shocked, I felt my body weaken and started to collapse when... "aigo aigo..i got ya!" kangin shrieked in confusion as he held his arms and was able to catch Ez just in time.

"a..are you okay? you feeling sick? or.." he stuttered but stopped just in time I cut him off "yah! None of the above!" I exclaimed and composed herself. "are you always like this?" I asked irritatedly. "what do u mean?" he asked with a blank expression. "this, ur stuttering and being talkative,all!" I responded abruptly. "ahhh..uh..aniyooo..just with you around!" oopss!!! He snapped back and blushed, omona i'm caught now,eottokaji?? this time around there's no turning back,gotta do some ninja moves..think.quick.before she slaps me again! He then shifted his head to my gaze and winked, now giving her a more creepy feeling. "yah! You ...." and rolled her eyes in disgust. "hey come on..nothing will happen if we keep on bickering,why dont you just answer me jebal?" he asked in a serious tone. "jnjja?" I asked,confused on what he really meant with that question.

"go out with me, i said." kangin irritatingly crumpled his hair. It wasn't wrong, I heard it right,crisp and clear. I wanted to slap the man in front of him but then how could it happen when a part of me is giggling inside. "and why would i do that?" I inquired raising an eyebrow. "because i said so, c'mon!" he bellowed and without hesitations, took my hand, dragged me to where his car was parked. "get in. No questions." he continued as he opened his car door for me to enter. "uh.. Where are you taking me?" "aissshhhh...i said no asking." he replied as he ran to the other side. "buckle your seatbelt." he commanded, hit the pedal and took off. 

Woah, this man really is no gentleman! I took the chance and stole a glimpse on him from the rearview mirror. *sigh.. In fairness he looks adorable despite that heavy aura he bestows.i took another look bt just as my eyes slowly moved towards the view, he caught me! "hahahaha!" he laughed and shook his head leaving my face flustered in humiliation. "yah! What are u laughing at?" i tried my best to trick him..."hahaha! Know what? You're cute when you do that!" he answered in between giggles. "do what?!" she fiercely asked kangin. "uh..nothing.its for me to know and for u to find out.hehehe..." he smirked as he continued driving. "weirdo.." I sighed and rested my head, talked to herself at the back of her mind, "what is with this man? I mean he's a total stranger and now im inside his car with him and going to a god-knows-where place!

Aissshhh~~~" i scratched my head in dismay, calmed down and decided to cut off the silence that enveloped us, "uh, ehem.."i let out a slight cough and got his attention as he slightly shifted his head to respond..."ne?" he asked. "i'm Ez..and you are?" i asked clearing my throat.."hahaha!" he laughed leaving me with a blank expression. "excuse me mister..but i'm trying my best to be friendly towards you but it seems its not working i might as well return to my old "rude" self.." I stated which lead kangin to do a full stop.

"yah! So ur taunting me now eh?!" kangin said as he clinched his fist on the steering wheel. "look,im sick and tired of all this you-nagging-me...

"yah!!yah!! And hu told u in the first place to do this-drag-me-along-thing??!!!" pissed, I pushed open the door but kangin was lucky to click on the lock button ahead. I wasnt able to control my emotions at that moment, I clenched my fist in anger and was about to give kangin a punch when  he clasped my fist and grabbed it.

Then it happened.

We locked eyes for moment, kangin staring at my lips and swiftly gave it a smack. Too his surprise he quickly let go of my fist and hid his head under his hands, I on the other hand flopped back on my seat, and covered my flushed cheeks using my palm. (omona,why does he always have to do things the hard way? I thought as I continue to sink on my seat, and why didn't I get mad the moment he did that? I pursed her lips and thought how badly I wanted to punch him again but couldnt didn't have enough guts and afraid that kangin might do what he did again)

                                                                         

Then there was silence.

A loud knock was then heard. They were parked on a side of a street, a park to be exact. Kangin lifted his head and saw a kid flashing a toothless wide smile. "yah!" he knocked back from his window and shooed the poor beggar kid. "yah mister! You didnt have to do that, and no im not begging! I just wanted you to know that your blocking my way." the smart kid then pointed to his mini bike parked in front where kangin stopped his car. "oh! Arasseo.." was all he replied in humiliation, he then started his engine amd maneuvered his car a little backwards. 

"yah, please..just let me go..." i pleaded as I lifted my head.

Kangin stole a quick glance after hearing what I just said and pretended he heard nothing. "okay,we're here.." kangin finally spoke the moment the engine was turned off. The kid finally got his bike and did a salute to kangin in which he replied with a salute too. Then he caught ez giggled, "what's funny?" he spoke in a serious tone. "i know now, your a military officer i suppose?" I answred confidently. "hahahaha.."kangin snorted "you think so?" 

"well yeah, since you still havent given me your name you mister..." I blurted... "kim youngwoon." kangin finished. "ne...i knew it.." I shly grinned. "how?" kangin asked uneasy. "cos the initials of your name was there in ur nametag...i just cant figure out ur exact name." I finished with a laugh while kangin joined in too. "so...mr.kim..since we already know each other by name perhaps u can take me back again fr where u saw me?" I begged and tried my best to convince kangin this time. "no i can't.."he frankly replied. "waeyo?" I asked. "there's something i have to know..." he replied. "what is it?" I crumpled my hair and started to get fidgety. "you'll know later.." kangin faced me and gave a wink. I couldnt help but get giddy inside.

As soon as Kangin got out of his car he rushed to my side and opened the door. "oh, gomawo.." I shyly said. "well..look..." kangin pointed to a familiar place and let out a nervouse sigh. I looked up and checked on what kangin wanted her to see. "i know this!" I gasped and chuckled. it was the bar where they had unknowingly bumped into each other. "yeah..so this is it? This is why u wanted me badly to come with you?" I said. Kangin smiled. This time you can see his smile so genuine and sincere.

"neh...your right..this was the place where i first saw you. That night, i admit i was drunk but when i saw you, your smile, the way your hair lands on your shoulders whenever you laugh uncontrollably and that moment you looked back at my direction, i felt as if something was dragging me towards you. I just didnt have the guts to do it plus the fact that i was drunk and i know for sure what'll happen to me if i dared come near you. I was that coward.

My heart just got stuck on what just came out from his mouth. My mind was floating in mid-air. Mixed emotions lingered through my mind. I didn't know how or what to react. I couldn't look at him. I want to look him in the eye and check if he really was tellling the truth but i can't, I just can't. What is it this time with me? Am I feeling the same way for him too? aissshhh~~~~ slap it off!!! don't let your emotions cover the entire you, I shouted at the back of my mind, maybe it's just infatuation...aisssshhhh~~~ 

"uh..heyyy...your lost again..." Kangin broke the silence and slowly lifted my hand. I snapped back and stared at him. "uh..yeah..yeah..." was all that came out from my lips. "say something..." Kangin lowered his head, preparing himself on whatever will come out from my lips but... "yeah, I remember you... that night, when our eyes met, I wanted to slap you soo hard but I didn't, I don't want to make a scene in that club with a drunk man..." 

"wow...so...have you felt it too?" he asked out of the blue, causing me to get back to my senses. "felt what?" 

"felt something for me too..." he was expecting me to answer him with a yes but instead I replied, "what? that's nonsense!" I let out a laugh.

His smile faded but his grip tightened causing me to wince a little. "uh, mianhe..." he said, "but...I like you, I really really do, and i'll do whatever it takes just to get to know you..." he started, "I know this ain't the whole me but I don't know what is with you that gets all the mushy part of me. please, give me a chance, I want to know you..I want to prove not only to myself but to everyone close to you how serious I am if only you'll let me..." he ended, panting and almost running out of words.

I took a deep breath after absorbing all that he said, I was caught red-handed, I abruptly weighed the pros&cons once I let this man in my life and boy, the pro part weighs more, so... I sighed and said... "okay, now's your chance, prove that you really are the one, Corporal Kim Youngwoon..." 

and with that...our love story began...

*ANNYEONG YEOROBUN! another one-shot story has been made. 

*an Outburst of Kangin feels for a very dear chingu of mine, this is for you bbear, additional kangbear feels for you! saranghaeyoooo~~~~^^