8

War of the Beast Worlds

Back in school, Junhyung and Yoseob had to clean the school’s classrooms as their punishment. “Ah… so tiring. How could they do this to us on the first day of school?” complained Junhyung as he lifted the broom to sweep the floor. “Aish… I’m so going to kill that teacher!” shouted Yoseob and picked up the trash bin. “I’m going out to empty the trash.” Yoseob informed Junhyung and began heading for the door. But he tripped over Junhyung’s broom and almost fell face flat onto the ground if it wasn’t for someone. Junhyung saw that Yoseob was falling and leapt in front of him to steady him but they both fell flat onto the ground, lips brushing against each other.

 

Both of them blushed at the sight but did not attempt to move an inch. At this moment, 4minute just had to walk in and witness the scene. “Omo! Oppas so sorry we didn’t see anything!” Jihyun squeaked and quickly dragged the rest of the girls out of the classroom. After they left, there was a moment of silence for what seemed like an hour, when Junhyung finally broke the silence, “Erm… let’s clean up and get out of here.” Yoseob immediately got off him and quickly did his part in cleaning the classrooms. Cleaning of the classrooms was done in silence with none of them saying a word, probably not knowing what to say to each other. Once they were done, Junhyung offered to walk Yoseob back home but Yoseob tried to turn down his offer. Junhyung just ignored him and continued walking.

 

Soon, evening came and the skies began to turn dark. They were still walking back home but they had to get through a park first. They were walking silently when Junhyung’s hand brushed against Yoseob’s hand and he blushed.  They continued walking in silence when Yoseob spotted someone. “Kikwang-ah! What are you doing here?” asked Yoseob. “Omo! Hyung it’s so good to see you! Erm… I think I got lost finding my way back home.” he replied sadly. Kikwang then dragged Yoseob aside to speak to him while Junhyung was just left standing over there, looking at both of them boringly. He looked up to the sky and was shocked. Today’s a full moon!

 

Junhyung then dragged Yoseob and Kikwang and told them, “You have to leave immediately.” And tried to hail a cab for them but failed. “Why?” they asked in a confused tone. “Just go!” he yelled and quickly ran away from them. “Hmm… he’s acting weird today. Where did he go?” questioned Yoseob who started looking for Junhyung. As they ventured further into the foggy park, they spotted two huge figures, feasting on what seemed to be dogs.