Mark It On The Calendar

Three Hearts, One Love ~HIATUS~

“Welcome Back to ‘How Much do you love your idols’ We are back from the break. Today we have a guest that is crazy over a Korean idol. His name is Jaebeom Park and he is in a group with six other guys known as 2PM. As Angel told us today ‘they have suffered and worked hard for the past 4 years to achieve their goals and become as strong as they are now.’”

 I was freaking out as the MC of the show was talking. I have dreamed to appear on this show for a while now and I can finally say that I DID IT. What can I say, I am obstinate.

I am 18 years old and am American. My family does not comprehend how I got into this ‘Asian Stuff’ as they call it. And they do not recognize my love for Jaebeom.

I wanted to come on this show to demonstrate that I truly do love Jaebeom. Not to my family, although they are the cause of my resolution, but for me.  I have never witnessed someone work so hard for their dreams and I fell in love as soon as I took notice of his voice. Can I say angelic? Ahaha I know… ironic.

They asked me a couple of questions before the break. A lot of the usual: How old is he? How tall is he? What languages does he speak? What countries did he visit? Why did he become a singer? You know the stuff you can search on Wikipedia. But trust me, I know much more than what you can search. I know it all.

This show is pretty worthless if you ask me. It is something I would never watch. The type of show you watch for 5 minutes then think ‘What am I watching?’ and turn off the TV to go upstairs and listen to music.

“Angel! Angel? Ahahaha she must be thinking about Jaebom a lot!” That MC can really mispronounce names huh!? It’s pissing me off.

“Oh Sorry, I was just thinking,” I smiled sheepishly.

 “So now that we asked the easy questions let’s move on to the hard ones. But before we do that there is one question we would like to ask: What would you do if you saw Jaebeom?”

That was something that I did not need to consider. I bet everyone I knew would inform you of my answer.

I looked down at my mini white board (where we write down our answers) and after speculating if the answer was appropriate or not I decided to write it nonetheless.

“I would jump him and him!”

I looked at it but it didn’t look right. I knew the director would go crazy. I would probably seem like a freak. I made an effort to add a smiley face at the end:  “I would jump him and him! : )”

Now I just looked like a happy freak. I erased my vulgar response (which was true) and wrote, “I would be speechless.” Uggghh what a boring and untrue reply; but what can I do? This is life.

When I showed my answer everyone nodded as if they would have done the same. I just smiled on the inside and blinked innocently.

“We are nearing the end of the episode and Angel was our winner today! Congratulations Angel! Now tell us something that you are 100% sure no one else would know about Jaebeom.”

They constantly asked this question at the end of this show, I was prepared for it.

“Jaebeom has 18 different laughs.” I paused while everyone just took in this information.

“Really? Are you sure it’s not  17 or 19?”

“I am 200% sure of this.”

It's true. He has a different laugh for different situations. He's just so adorable!

“VEEEEMMMPPP” The big siren went off to indicate the end of my time on the show and I thanked everyone for this perfect opportunity.

I think today was the best day of my life. September 8th…. hmm maybe I should mark this date down on my calendar.

My phone started to vibrate in my pocket. I had put it on vibrate seeing as I was on the show otherwise you would obviously hear Jaebeom’s voice from ‘Only You’.

“Annyeong!” I know, kill me. But I really sought after learning Korean.

“Angel. OMG OMG OMG!!! You won’t believe it!” I heard my best friend's voice and she sounded upset

“Amany, what happened?” I asked concerned.

“I can’t tell you over the phone. You’ll probably jump in front of a car right now. Meet me at my house in 5 minutes. I’m going home right now too!” And without waiting for an answer she hung up. I had skipped school to record for this show. But Amany skipping school was new. Something really dreadful must have occurred.

I got to her house in no time and she was already there waiting. As tears rolled down her eyes she led me to her room and we both sat on her bed.

“Did Jake cheat on you again? I told you he was a bad boyfriend from the beginning.” I said as I held my best friend's hand to give her support. My brother was a real playboy but Amany really loved him.

“No… It was… just… announced… that Jaebeom… is leaving… 2PM,” Amany sobbed as she told me the nine words that forever changed my life.

I let go of her hand as I sat there astounded. No response was given to Amany. No tears to alleviate me from my stress. No facial expressions to appease my shocked state.

“Angel! Angel! What’s wrong?... Maybe… I should have… told you later. You probably…just finished….filming.” I felt Amany’s warmth engulf me as she hugged me tightly.

My tears slowly broke loose of their captivity, and before I knew it I was sobbing like a little child as I hugged Amany securely.

I probably sat there for two hours; I hadn’t even realized that Amany had left the room.

“I called Jake; he’ll be here in a few minutes to take you home.” She said as she walked into her room.

I had stopped weeping by then and Amany brought a big tub of ice cream with two spoons so that we could feel better.

We had done that since we were in elementary school. I wonder how many tubs of ice cream we devoured.

==========================================================

Hope you all liked the first chap and subscribed! It will get better, I promise! :)

ahahah I know, I know.. it's another Jay fanfic but next time I'm going to use another main character, that's for sure! This was just an awesome idea and I didn't want to lose it.