I`ve met all of his friends.

You`re Not Alone

" Uhmm ! Ahhh ! Urghh !!" Taeyeon said stretching her arms and rubbing her eyes.She left a small yawn and the she lifted her head from the pillow and looked around.

"Morning..'" she said as she looked around to see none.

"Ahww ! Where is Wooyoung?" she whispered to herself. She got off from the bed and made her way downstairs.She reached the living-room. " Wooyoung..?" she said " ARe you here?" 

"No.. he's not home now. " Yi Jung said with a smile . 

"Who are you?" she asked him half scared half angry.

" I`m Wooyoung's friend ... You know.. We were 4 guys who saved you ,your sister and the other 2 girls.." Yi jung explained.

"Ahhh ! Ha Ni and Ga Eul? How are they? " she wided her eyes.

"I think Ha Ni's good because Seung Jo is visiting her everyday.. He slept at her house last night becuse of you." 

"What? No.. I`m sorry for him.. Wooyoung should take me home not at his house." she said in a apologetically tone.

"It's okay.. He loed it since she's his girlfriend. " YiJung said in a playfully tone.

"Ohh.. Okay then.. But Ga Eul?'

"Umm.. Ga Eul.. she visited me yesterday.. "

"And...?" Taeyeon asked feeling what happens between the 2.

"And.. she gave me this pendant." YiJung removed the pendand from his collar.

"Woahh ! This is so beautiful..." Taeyeon said analizing the pendant.

"I kno--" Yi Jung wanted to say somehing but he got cut off by Junho.

"Hey Yi Jun-- What are you doing to Woo's  girl huh?" Junho said angry.

" Yahhh ! Firstly I`m not Wooyoung's girl.. and Secondly he was doing nothing to me,okay?" Taeyeon said alarmated.

"Okay okay.. I`m Junho.. " he said shaking her hand.

"I`m Taeyeon.. " she smiled.

"And I`m Yi Jung.. I forgot to present myself but instead we were talking about Ga Eul. " yi Jung chuckled.

" What a stupid. " Junho said shooking his head.

" Tsk.. " Yi Jung said calming himself.

Taeyeon giggled .

"Hey Yo..." Seung Jo entered in the house yawning.

" Morning.." Taeyeon greeted Seung Jo.. " You must be Seung Jo..right?"

"Aham.. I`m Seung Jo and I guess you`re Taeyeon who I heard a lot about.." he said 

"From who?" she aked confused..

"TV, radio,newspaper,magazines,Wooyoung..Be serious,you`re Kim Taeyeon,Mr. Kim Nam Gil's daugther.. Who don't knows you?" Junho said

"Wooyoung? What Wooyoung told you about me?" she asked them..

The guys started to laugh and Seung Jo was about to tell what Wooyoung said them about her when he entered in the house.

"Morning guys.. Morning Taeyeon.. sorry for making you waiting.." Wooyoung said as he was near them.

"It's okay.. Where have you been? " she asked .

"Look guys.. The wifey is scolding her husband..." Junho said.,

"WHAT? Do you want o be smacked? Taeyeon asked angrily while Wooyoung was laughing.

"Noo ,please ,don't do it !.. " Junho said hidding himself in Seung Jo's back.

 Taeyeon rolled her eyes. 

-Knock Knock-

"I`m going to open the door." Wooyoung said,

"Anyeong hasseo Wooyoung oppa." Hyoyeon greeted him as he opened the door.

"Ahh ! Hyoyeon`ah ! Come in.." he said. " Taeyeon`ah ! Your sister's here ! "

"Taeyeon? What are you doing here?" Hyoyeon asked her. Taeyeon and Wooyoung didn't know what to reply.

"Ahh ! Hyoyeon `ah .. How you slept ,huh?" Junho changed the topic .

"Very well and you?" Hyoyeon said.

"Great.. Let's go somwhere today.." he said.

"Something like a date?" she said excidet. 

"Suree.." he said smiling.

 

"Wooyoung.. can you please drove me home? "Taeyeon asked sweetly.

"Sure.." he replied.

- Wooyoung's car.-

"Taeyeon`ah.."

"Huh??" she turnedher face to him.

"Uhmm.. Nothing.." he replied.

"Okay.."

- 10 minutes of awkward silence -

-Ring Ring-

"Yeoboseo. Ahh ! Appa ..Yeah.. I know. I`ve slept at a friend's home. Okay.. WHAT? No Again.. pleaseee. I don't like that kind of parties and you know it very well ! Okay.. Bye appa . !"

"WHo is it?" Wooyoung asked Taeyeon after she finished her conversation on her cellphone.

"My dad." Taeyeon said with a sad face.

"What did he said that made you so sad,huh!?" he asked again.

"I have to attend a charity party.. I hate that kind of parties: a lot of sofisticated people,long dresses,black suits,  music for died people and a lot of boringness. And the worst thing is .. I have to find a pair !" she complained.

" Ouhh !.. I think is hard being in this situation.." Wooyoung said,

"You don't have idea.." she turned her face on the window.

"I`ll help.. " he said.

"How?" she quickly turned her face to him.

"I don't know.. Let's buy a dress for you or something.. What kind of help you need I`ll be here for you."

"Kamsahamnida ~ " she said happily.

==================================================

I know is such a boring chapter T_T
Sorry >.<" 

I`m a bad author .

And Late Wish for our WooDong ~ HBD My love <333

Thnx for comments,subscribing, reading and supporting.

Luv you all <33333333333333