Final

My Birthday Kiss

-- your pov --

Ten years down the road, I may be someone different. I may not know them anymore. But for now, they are my friends.

"Happy birthday, ~~!" My friends popped out one by one. Including my best friend, or you could say my crush, Lee Jinki.

He was someone you could count on in times of need, someone who could make you smile, someone who could protect you.A cake was in his hands, and he was giving me a goofy grin.

They all started singing the birthday song for me. I was so happy, it was definitely better than last year's celebration.

After singing the birthday song, everyone suddenly ganged up and asked Jinki to give me a kiss.

I blushed.

Many thoughts ran through my mind at the moment. What if he rejects them? What if he says no? Does it mean he doesn't like me?

Surprisingly, I felt a pair of soft and warm lips brush against my cheek. I turned to Jinki surprised. I really didn't expect him to do that.

He gave me the usual smile he had on his face and said, "How could I not give my cute best friend a little kiss?" 

I smiled back.

In my heart, it didn't matter if I wouldn't end up with him. It didn't matter if ten years later, he marries someone else. All I knew, was that I received the best birthday give I could ever have - a kiss from my first crush. 

Something really special...... <3