Tradition

Living With Myself

Joon wakes from his slumber with a really loud yawn."I can't believe I'm 22 today, I hope that dosent mean I'm getting old."

"It does Joon's dad said" opening his door without knocking.

"Haha Dad very funny, at least I don't have gray hair."

"So what Joonie because guess what?" "Huh" "Raising you is what caused this to happend" Joon's dad said slowly rubbing his head in ahhhhh chuckling under his breath.

"Joonie"

"Dad quit calling me that, that's not my name and what?"

"Today marks the one week left of you getting married" he said walking away with the door left open.

Joon rubbing his eyes "Man I was hoping that wall just a very long dream." He said to himself. Joon got up walked to the kitchen and stool a peice of toast from his dads plate.

"That was mine, but I guess you can have it.

" "So!" Joon said shoving the toast in his mouth as he open the fridge looking for some Bannana Juice to drink.

"I'm so happy once you get married you can buy ane eat all the toast and bannana juice you want." Joons dad said flipping one of Joons weird cravings."Kimchi pancakes... I don't know how you get these down." Joons dad said gagging a little.

"Dad why do I have to marry a girl I don't know, for all I know she could be crazy."

"Its tradition, to bring families together that work together by marrying the oldest son and daughter."

"Well I hate tradition, I want to marry a girl who uses Egio all the time just to make me smile, and when I would wake to. "Ummmmm, Kimchi Pancakes" he said rubbing his stomach."

"Its going to be very hard to find a girl like that." Joons dad rolled his eyes.

"For you not for me, I mean look at me." Joon lifting his shirt.

"Put your shirt down, looks won't get you everything."

"Sure they wont." Joon said sarcasticly.

"I can just imagine it, your going to hate it."

"Hate what?"

"Your going to have to get a job and actually work for once."

"What!!! Joon said spitting his bannana juice.