when you see fantastic baby

when you see fantastic baby

  “So?” Daesung asked.

  “It’s good,” you stated simply.

  He raised an eyebrow, “Is that all?” 

  “Yup,” you replied and walked away from the laptop.

  Daesung got up and followed you around the kitchen.

  “Do you have any other comments?” Daesung asked.

  “Well, the owl and the people with the masks on kinda creep me out, G-Dragon looks good in any hairstyle, if that T.O.P painting was real it would be worth billions, Taeyang seems to be half in most music videos, and Seungri plus girls dressed in cat suits equals fan girls wanting to be the ones in the cat suit,” you said all in one breath.

  “What about me?” he asked.

  You leaned closer to him, “You…. were okay.”

  You leaned away and then walked away.

  “That’s it? I was half too and I was chained to a wall!” Daesung exclaimed.

  You laughed quietly to yourself and went into the living room to watch TV.

  “Tell me the truth,” Daesug said starting to poke your cheek.

  “I already did,” you stated simply.

  “No you didn’t,” he replied continuing to poke your cheek.

  When Daesung realized that you weren’t giving in, he tackled you on your back.

  “What are you doing?” you asked as Daesung pinned both of your arms at your side as he also pinned you beneath him.

  “You’re not telling me how I did,” Daesung said leaning his face in really close to yours.

  “But I did,” you complained.

  “Oh no, you didn’t,” he replied.

  “Fine, don’t believe me,” you said.

  Daesung saw you weren’t giving in, so he leaned his face closer to yours and began to give you butterfly kisses.

  “Daesung stop, it tickles,” you said.

  “Not until you tell me,” Daesung said.

  “Fine, fine. You were amazing, your body looked great and you were… hot,” you said blushing a little.

  “Was that so hard to say?” Daesung asked giving you an actual kiss.

  “At first, so you gonna let me go now?” you asked.

  Daesung chuckled, “Nope, after all the pain you put me through, you’re going to stay here with me.”

  You groaned, “I hate you right now.”

  “You love me,” Daesung said giving you another kiss.