love you forever

youngwonhi saranghae babe

cheonran was new idol in wooliment.i don't know anything about being an idol.suddenly,byunghun come and greet me. "hello.you must be cheonran yes?" "uh.yeah.i am.wait.aren't you l.joe from teen top?!'he chukled and finally answer. "i am.but i'm free today.your manager ask me to introduce you to this place since it's very big and you might get lost." "ah...arasso."

'so cheonran-ah.you're my little dongsaeng or my pretty noona?" ''since i know your age already,then i'm your dongsaeng." "chincha?!'' "ne" "finallly i have a girl dongsaeng!!cheonran-ah,call me oppa okay?"  "can i?okay i guess so oppa" "aigoo,you're so cute~" "gomawoyo oppa~"

*half of day has passed*

''cheonran-ah,are you going to your dorm?" "ne oppa~do you wanna come over?" " sure.sound nice.let's go."

*at my dorm*

"wah~you got a big dorm.and you are alone!lucky!!" "aniya oppa.i'm actually afraid pf being alone but what can i do?i'm new here..." "aigoo.i'm sure you'll get to it soon" "i guess.oh yeah. it's getting late oppa. don't you have works tomorrow?'' ''i do. but i don't wanna go home before i say something to you. " '' what is it oppa?hurry up.it's getting late.i wanna sleep too." "i......i.....i like you cheonran-ah. from the first time we met,i think you're just too cute.i can't stop staring at you.the way you walk,the way you talk,the way you laugh.i just can't help it.it looks so cute." ''o...oppa....i like you too..."

"chincha?!" " ne oppa.i always have." suddenly he kissed me.i kissed him back."i love you forever cheonran-ah." "me too oppa."