chapter 27

My wanted idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Oppa" you shouted for Joongki that a few meter in front of you. He stop and turn around. He smile when saw you walking towards him.

" Oppa " you are in front of him now look straightly.

" W-Wae ?" he look at you weidly.

" Oppa, about what you said before, I think I should respect your decision " both of you start to walk. He smile and ruffles your hair.

" Good girl "

" Yah!!!! Oppa !!! My is messy " you pouted.

" Aigoo, my cute dongsaeng and chubby " he pinch your cheek. You feel asked because when he touch you, you didn't feel anything.

" Oppa, about the secret you said, who is he ? you ask curiously.

" It's secret. But I can tell something, he is close to you "he smile.

You smile. * close to me ? Who is he ? The boys I close with just Joongki oppa and Beast oppas. Joongki oppa is out of the list. Beast Oppas........ impossible * you shock your head without realize it.

" Don't worry. You'll find out later. When the moment he confessed to you, I advise just accept it. But now, we should hurry. We'll late if you walk like a tortoise " Joongki .

" Yah !!! I'm not. I just thinking about something" you pouted.

He laugh. " Kaja ".

****

" ________- ahh " Minyoung come and sat in front you. " You and Joongki, is it okay ?"

" We're okay. But we broke up " you smile.

" What ? You had broke up and you happy ?" she seem too s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter