chapter 10

My wanted idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You walk slowly out of the lift. You see the paper at your hand and find the house. Finally, you found it.

You remember Joongun oppa said that Beast has schedule today, so, you can enter the house freely. You are so lucky today because you don't have to face them. You smile happily. You are nervous to see them.

But your smile fade when you remember that you still have to face them tonight. Beside that, you have to sleep here tonight. Being the only girl in a house with six guy can make the cute butterflies in your stomach won't stop.

You press the password button. Joongun oppa had gave it to you the password. He trust you a lot. So, you have to word harder. 

You happy when he said he trust you. The code accepted. You open the door and enter the house.

You look around the house disbelieve. Your jaw drop.

" Is this house or something ? " you shout. But not so loud.

" I think I'll tired today " you sigh. You put down your bag and look around the house again.

Suddenly, the door open. You can see Jongun enter the house.

" Ah! Oppa, where should I start ? " you ask. He smile at you.

" I'm sure you are too shock, am I right ? " he laugh when he say that.

You nodded a little. He laugh again.

" I am here to tell you that, if you tidying and cleaning this house, you have to aware about something. Come here, I'll show you "

You follow him into a room.

" This the room where they put their cloth and all the fan gift. You should aware of the fan gift. They really treasure it, okay?"

You nodded. * Wahhhhh....... Beast oppa is really kind. I wonder  where the present I had gave them.* You use to gave a t-shirt for all members with their cartoon image that you draw by yourself printed on the t-shirt.

" Oppa, the clothes in the living room........ " you pointed to the living room.

" That are already-washed clothes. So, all you need to do is, fold them and don't forget to wash their already-use clothes. Now follow me to the kitchen "

You follow him. You shock when you see unwashed dishes an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter