Snow Kiss

White Snow

 

(3rd Person POV)

 

It was chilly morning. Aron just awake, because of the cold atmosphere. He just cuddling on his blanket in the bed, but he was too lazy to move−to took his phone on the table beside. He covered himself with the thick blanket again, before he could hear something−or someone, ran approached him on the bedroom. It jumped beside him, made his heart jumped too.

 

“Merry Christmas hyung~~!!” Minhyun’s joyful voice annoyed Aron. “Ugh… Yah!!” he said, opened the blanket, searched the voice maker.

 

“Merry Christmas, hyung~” Minhyun repeated again, smiled at the older. Aron scratched his hair. He groaned, looked at Minhyun angrily. It was true that this is Christmas though…

 

“This is your present from me,” he said, gave a red-wrapped box to Aron. Aron looked at it. It had Santa Claus picture and his sleigh, and of course, the deer’s. Aron looked at Minhyun again, as he said,”Yeah, thank you… Hm? Where’s everyone else?” he asked, noticed that the other NU’EST members−JR, Ren, and Baekho−didn’t showed up, like him.

 

“Oh, the others went 10 minutes ago, to the salon. We should get ready too. We have a schedule this morning,” he said, woke up from the bed, and leaving the room, but Aron suddenly said,” Wait.”

 

Minhyun stopped at looked at Aron again. Aron put the gift on the table as he looked at Minhyun again. “What’s wrong?”Minhyun asked. Aron patted the empty side of him, on the bed. “Come here,” he said, as Minhyun approached him again, and Aron reached his hand and pulled it to the bed.

 

“Hyung! What−?” Minhyun said, fell on the bed beside Aron. Aron just smiled and the hugged Minhyun. He cuddled to his dongsaeng. “Hmm~ I don’t wanna move,” he said with his eyes closed in Minhyun’s chest. Minhyun felt his face warm, but he didn’t even try to release the hug. “Hyung… we’re gonna be late,” Minhyun slowly said to Aron.

 

“I know… but… I’m cold,” Aron said as he put the blanket over, covered him and Minhyun inside. Now they looked each other. “Merry Christmas, Min,” Aron said again as he kissed Minhyun’s nose softly behind the blanket, on the half-dark. Minhyun blushed and smiled. “You too, hyung,” Minhyun moved his face closer to Aron as they kissing each other on the lips. Aron really like Minhyun’s soft and warm lips. He just wanted to kiss it all day. He smiled. “You know, Minhyun? You just give me the best present this morning,” he said as they broke off the kiss. Minhyun’s blushed even red. He smiled, “Thank you hyung, for your kiss,” he said, woke up again, and walked to the living room. “Come on, hyung, we should get ourselves ready,” Minhyun said again before he disappeared. Aron smiled, yawned once again, and then checked the clock on his phone. It was 8 AM. Aron finally, and slowly, woke up, sat on the bed, and then walked to the living room.

 

Minhyun was eating his breakfast−a bowl of warm ramyun noodles, as he watched TV on the sofa. Aron sat beside him as he opened his mouth, wanted to be feeding ramyun by Minhyun, “Min, aaaah~” he said, closed his eyes. Minhyun just smiled at his choding hyung, as he gave the noodle with chopstick. Aron ate it, chewed it for a second, and gulped it. “Delicious,” he smiled. “You should take shower now, hyung,” Minhyun said again, looked on the TV again.

 

“But it’s too cold~” Aron cuddling at Minhyun’s arm again. “Shower with me, okay?” he said, grinned.

 

“Hyung, I already took the bath… You should take a bath now,” he said, smiled at Aron.

 

Aron playfully pouted. “Okay, okay~” he slowly dragged himself to the bathroom.  Minhyun just smiled and shook his head, looking his hyung’s behavior.

 

15 minute later

 

Aron came out from shower, with his towel on his waist. He walked slowly to the wardrobe, passing Minhyun on the living room, who let his jaw dropped widely because the view that just he saw, staring non-stop on his hyung’s body.

 

Aron was ready to pick the cloth before he noticed again Minhyun’s gift on the table. He decided to open it. He smiled widely as he knew the gift: nice-knitted blue sweater. It has grey-colored Santa’s deer on the middle. And then there’s a little paper. It was from Minhyun. He smiled as he read it:

 

To Aron-hyung,

 

Merry Christmas!!^^ I’m glad that you become NU’EST member~~~ Don’t catch coldㅠㅠ~~ Please stay healthy, don’t eat too much or else you will end like Baekho ㅋㅋㅋ I… I love you, hyung. Please give me a lot of love, and the other too, of course, but give me the most of it~^^

 

From Minhyun

 

Aron’s tears slowly fell down. He smiled as he put the paper on his chest. “Thank you, Minhyun…” he whispered. He looked at the sweater again. He decided to wear it today. After he wear his favorite shirt, he wore the sweater and his pants, and approaching Minhyun on the living room.

 

Minhyun and Aron were ready to left. The manager’s car was already outside their dorm. Their manager waited at the car. Minhyun wore his sweater neatly as he staring at Aron, who just came out from the wardrobe, wore the newly sweater from Minhyun’s present. He smiled. “Hyung, you look so nice on that. I’m glad,” said Minhyun. Aron shyly grinned as he covered his mouth. Minhyun’s attention changed to the outside of the window. “Look hyung! It’s snowing!” Minhyun smiled excitedly.

 

They both approached the window, looking at the snow. Aron smiled as he looked at Minhyun. Minhyun looked at Aron too. They both smiled, and kissed again. Aron tasted Minhyun’s lips. So warm and soft. Aron’s arms linked on Minhyun’s shoulders as Minhyun placed his hand on Aron’s waist. They kissed slowly, sweetly, and deeply. They both closed their eyes, felt each other lips, and feelings. They broke off the kiss after fifteen minutes long their kissed, as their looked to each other faces. They both blushed, and smiled. Aron hugged Minhyun, placed his head to Minhyun’s shoulder. Minhyun hugged Aron too, rested his head to upper Aron’s head, and brushed his hair.

 

“Thank you for this Christmas, Minhyun-ah. This is my first Christmas with NU’EST member, after all. With you,” Aron said again. Minhyun closed his eyes, smiled. “You’re welcome,” he said, and kissed Aron’s head. They looked each other again, smiled. “Thank you for the letter. It means so much to me,” Aron felt his eyes warm again, but he hold it back, as he tightened a little bit the hug. Minhyun’s left arm rubbed Aron’s cheek, and then went to the head, brushing the hair. “I’m glad you’re here… with me, hyung,” Minhyun said in low, soft voice. Aron couldn’t hear it clearly, but he smiled widely.

 

“Come on, let’s go. Our manager must be waiting us for long time now,” Minhyun said, as he slowly released the hug, held Aron’s cheek, and brought his bag on the sofa.

 

Aron smiled looking at Minhyun’s back, who wearing shoes now. He went to his room, took his bag, and went to living room again. Suddenly he back hugged Minhyun. Minhyun a little bit surprised. “Hyung? What is it?” Minhyun smiled again at him.

 

“No,” said Aron. “I just wondering what should I give you as a Christmas present,” Aron said again as he gave Minhyun a kiss on the cheek. Minhyun blushed a little bit. “It’s up to you hyung,” Minhyun smiled at him.

 

“Hmm… What about… Ah… Its surprise,” Aron released his back hug and wore the shoes beside Minhyun.  Minhyun looked at his hyung again, and chuckled. As they both finishing wore the shoes, they stood, went out, as Minhyun locked the dorm’s door and walked happily outside, passing the snowy road as they went inside the car, smiled each other.

 

***

 

 

UPDATE THIS ONESHOT!! FINALLY!! TT.TT

I'm sorry I couldn't update this on Christmas... I can't even go outside... TT.TT because of flood..... internet was death too....

 

"Beautiful Thing" is updated too!~^^

 

Thank you~!!^^

 

By the way, Merry Christmas!~~^^ Thank you!~~^^