the Hidden Beach

물 (Mool / Water)

 

I'm gonna tell you story.. A sad story about water...

Because the magic and mystery of water was not only the beginning of all life on earth..

It was also only the beginning of my story........

 

 

 

 

My name is Lee Donghae, I'm 25 years old and I'm the famous cute fishy of Super Junior.

We've just finished SS3 and for now and we've gotten a 3 months vacation after all the stress Sooman hyung gave us. 

 

We've rented a beach house in a smaller village down by the beautiful ocean at Jeju Island.

A place where we can truly feel relaxed and where no one will find us except our close friends, family & Lee Sooman who sent us here......

 

Me: Hyukie hyung, let's take this room!

Min: Yah! He's sharing with me..

Me: No he's not.

Min: Yes he is.

Me: No he's not.

Min: Yes he is.

Hyuk: Guys guys! Stop it, can't all three of us share?

Me: But..

Min: Yeah sure!

 

I felt kinda grumpy that Sungmin would share with us, for all these years I know that it's always been EunMin here & EunMin there,

but that's only something the group knows.

All the millions of our fans only knows about EunHae, EunHae is the real deal, everyone knows that.

 

Me: So what did you bring?

Min: Well... Only the nessesairy.. My pink toothbrush, pink mp3, pink mobile, pink PJ's and most importantly my pink blanket & pillow and this big stuffed bunny that a fan gave to me during one of our concerts!

Me: Aish.. I wasn't talking with you..

Hyuk: Me? Well I just brought about the same, but my things aren't all pink.... Wae? Was there sth I should've brought?

Me: Well.. I was actually just asking cos you two were both so silent..

 

Siwon, Kyuhyun, Teukie & Heechul hyung suddenly comes to our room in the middle of our unpacking, Siwon's holding a volley ball under his arm.

 

Siwon: Let's go play some ball!

Hyuk: Well..

Kyu: Yah hyung, don't be so lazy!

Min: Sure, let's go!

Hyuk: But we're unpacking..

Me: We can continue that later, let's go now.

 

We ran to the other rooms too, to get everyone to join us and then the game started down at the beach.

Ryeowook & Yesung brought water & a freezer bag to keep the water cool, they wanted to be the judges.

And so the game started, on my team there's Leeteuk, Heechul &Shindong, whilst Kyuhyun, Siwon, Sungmin & Eunhyuk were on the other.

Since there was no net we just drew a line in the sand & we just tried keeping the ball as high as possible when passing it over the line.

 

The sun was shining right above our heads & after 30 mins when half of the game time had passed we took a break to drink some water.

 

Siwon: Kyuhyun-ah, put some lotion on my back will yah?

Kyu: Yah.. Why don't you do it yourself?

Siwon: Because it's on my back, I can't reach it..

Kyu: Aish, arasseo.. 

Me: Here I'll put some on for you Eunhyuk hyung..

Min: It's okay I'll do it..

 

He took some sunlotion in his hands & put it on Eunhyuk's back, how dare he? 

Just wait Sungmin, just wait and see what I'll do to get my revenge later.

 

Yesung: Okay okay, enough with the break, continue now! 

Hee: Yah! Insted of sitting here on your sunchairs under an umbrella,

just watching us.. Why don't you guys just join instead?

Wookie: I'm sesetive against the sun.. I'll tur into a tomato if I go out there..

Hee: *charmed by Wookies cuteness*  Ah.. Arasseo..

 

We went out & continued the game, it was an even fight and our team was at lead.

At the end of the game I shot the ball and it flew towards Eunhyuk but for some reason Sungmin tried taking it too

so the two of them bumped into each other and Sungmin fell on top of Eunhyuk.

They all ran over to check if they were fine & then started laughing, but Yesung & Ryeowook interrupted.

 

Wookie: *ahem*.. I think we'll go in & get the lunch ready..

Siwon: Ah, I'll go with you.. I need to take a shower & finish unpack..

Teukie: Me too..

Hee: No way! I'll take the showers first!

Hyuk: Hey, there's an ocean let's bathe!

Min: Yeah, I'll come with you!

Me: Me too!

Kyu: I'll join~

 

The four of us ran down to take a dip in the sea & the others went in to take & shower & unpack.

But the sun was weird this summer, it's warming up the sea so it was almost no difference between the warmth in the water & the air.

So after just a few rounds of water wresling (u sit on each others shoulders & push the oppenent down, the first one down loses),

we got tired & hungry and went back to the house to shower & eat.

 

Wookie: *shouting from downstairs*  Lunch is ready! Come eat everyone!

 

Someone from every room shouted "yeah!", "Coming!" or "just a minute" back at him.

Everyone gathered around the table, the lunch Ryeowook & Yesung prepared was delicious as always.

 

Hee: Hey let's go out later to check on the village, shall we?

Teukie: Sure!

Yesung: We'll come with you!

Wookie: Yeah, we'll come with you..

Hee: Anyone else?

Dong: Nah, I'm tired so I think I'll sleep instead..

Siwon: Yeah me too, I think I need some sleep..

Me: *looks at me*  Hyung, Kaja!

Hyuk: Ah.. Well I'm kinda tired too, didn't sleep that much last night..

Me: Aawh right.. Okay then.

Min: I'll stay & take a rest too..

Me: Yah! Me too, I'll stay!

Hee: So.. Teukie, Yesung & Ryeowook are coming.. How about Kyu?

Kyu: Well... I can't sleep in the middle of the day like this so I'll come with you..

 

After our late lunch the guys went out in the village and those who stayed went to rest for a few hours.

I fell asleep but woke up just 2 hours later, they're all still sleeping, I guess they were just too worn out, and they others are still out.

I woke up because Teukie hyung sent me a message saying...

 

 

Teuk: "Are you guys awake yet?"

 

Me: "Well.. I'm awake, the others are still sleeping"

 

Teuk: "You should wake them up & get them to eat something"

 

Me: "You're not coming back to eat with us?"

 

Teuk: "No.. We'll eat out tonight, if that's okay with you all...?

You guys can make something for yoursleves, right?"

 

Me: "Yeah sure.. See you when you get back home then.."

 

Teukie: "Okay, see you later! ^^"

 

 

Great, now that I'm awake I couldn't fall asleep again.

I look out the window & see the last of the sun setting, when it's fully gone behind the ocean I go out for a walk. 

It turned out that Siwon & Shindong was awake, they're both watching TV together.

 

Siwon: Going somewhere?

Me: Just down to the beach for a walk..

Dong: Did you just get a text or something?

Me: Yeah, it was from Teukie hyung, how did you know?

Dong: The vibration was so clear that we could hear it down here..

Me: Oowh.. Maybe I should make it weaker..?

Dong: Yeah, it was disturbing our drama here..

Siwon: Teukie hyung, what did he say?

Me: They others will be eating out tonight.. 

He asked if we're alright with that & if we coud make something on our own now that YeWook aren't here to feed us...

Dong: Aish.. Of course we can, we've got me!

 

Kyuhyun joined the two in watching TV and so I left. I'm curious how warm the water is and when I touch it, it's luke warm.

As I walk along the beach I'm getting further and further away from our house, I'm almost coming to the end of it. I stop for a minute and look out at the ocean, I wanna scream to release my stress, I should be far away enough for the others to not her if I'd scream..

 

Me: YAAAAAAAAAH!!

 

It felt good to just scream my throut out, but I keep walking a little further.

There's something looking like a rocky hill at the end of this beach and I'm curious if there's more of the beach at the other side so I climp it and I was right. I can see a little more of the beach far away & when I look at what's closer right in front of me, it looks like a hidden place,

like these two rocky hills are dividing the whole beach in two & in the middle there's 10 meter space & a cave leading into the rocky hill.

 

This was kinda exciting so I jump over to stand at the "hidden beach", I stand right infront the opening of the cave & look inside

but it's too dark right now to see anything. When I turn around to go back to our house I got so scared

by something that I even fell backwards & hit my on the hard sand. There's something bright laying there, I crawl to get a closer look

& when I get close enough too see it's a girl....