001

Touch Her Heart

Ignore all the grammatical mistakes :) Enjoy..

►banner coloring did by me. 


 

Prisoner

 

Night fell and as usual, she went to her window to enjoy the night sky. In the silence, she drowned into the coldness night. Stars covered the black sky by its twinkle. A soft rap came to her door and then someone opened it.

"Excuse me, miss...” A maid bowed as then she walked to the table near her mistress' bed, just to change a wilted rose into a fresh red one. "Do you want to eat something, miss?" She questioned after she changed the rose.

She side-glanced at her with her sharp glower, "No, thanks, Hyoyeon-ssi." The maid bowed once again and left her alone.

Not for a while, Park Yoochun, her fiancé strode in. He used his best suit: a white long sleeve shirt with the black coat on his elbow. He rolled up his sleeves as he put down his coat on her bed.

Yoochun praised the new rose that the maid changed before. He took it as he smelled the rose’s scent and then he paced closer towards her. He embraced her from behind, put his chin on her shoulder.

"How's your day, baby?" Yoochun questioned as he passed her the red rose. She peeked a while then she accepted his rose. He kissed her cheek as he sniffed on her neck. "You smell so good tonight. Have you used the perfume I gave to you yesterday?"

She looked at the rose with the blank glare, nodded. "Good!" He turned around her and cupped her cheek with his hands. He kissed her softly at her red lips but she was just soundless, not kissed him back. His hands roamed around her white-laced dress as he continued his kiss.

Not for a while, Yoochun stopped his kiss and glared at her passionately. "I love you, Minyoung. Thank God, our dad passed away three years ago so I can have you fully. Because of him, I have restrained my love to you for whole my life." He kissed again, but this time on her hair. "Now, let's go out for dinner! Maids already prepared our dinner!" Yoochun held her hand and she followed him. Because of her loose hold, the rose fell down on the cold marble floor.

While they went downstairs, her curved nail trailed on the stair holder while Yoochun held her other hand tightly. In Yoochun's mind, she was happy with everything he gave to her: nice clothes, maids that could serve her well, good shelter and many things that girls wanted. He didn't realize that the sparks of her eyes already gone since three years ago. Her lips never bother to smile to anyone anymore and she rarely talked to other people she knew.

Finally she arrived at dining room. Yoochun pulled out the chair for her and she sat down nonchalantly. He planted a kiss on her temple and then he went to his own chair. Maids served steaks and wine for them. She cut off the small piece and chewed it slowly. She ate absentmindedly, like it was just a routine that she had to do it.

Yoochun ate peacefully and he drank a sip of wine. "Do you like the food?" He asked. She just nodded.

Finished the food, Yoochun wiped his mouth and then he put his elbows on table, looked at her. He hid his smile behind his linked-fingers.

She wiped her lips softly. Seeing she also had finished eating, Yoochun stood up and brought her away to the balcony. He knew that she liked the night sky.

"I want to sleep..." She stated when she knew he would bring her to the balcony.

"Oh, okay. Next time we'll go seeing the night sky together.” He whispered. Yoochun sent her to the bedroom as he flicked his finger to the maid to help her changing her clothes. He sat at the sofa near her bed as he crossed his legs, waiting for her. Her maid helped her to walk to the changing room. She let them to zip down her zipper and changed her dress into sleeping creamy silk dress.

After helping her, the maid bowed to Yoochun and he waved his hand to them. Yoochun quickly stood up and walked with her to the bed. He moved her soft blanket aside and let her going under the blanket.

She was tenderly curled in a fetal position with her fingers next to her kissable lips. She looked absolutely angelic that Yoochun didn’t want to disturb. He bent down and kissed her forehead, "Sleep tight, Minyoung! I love you...”

 

Night got darker and darker. She already fell into a deep slumber. Suddenly she whined and cold sweats covered her forehead. She seemed were getting a nightmare. The nightmare is about her flashback three years ago. How her beloved foster-dad passed away and since that day, Yoochun owned her fully as his fiancé.

"Minyoung, if I'm gone, you have to follow every word that Yoochun tell you. Don't disappoint him!" She sat beside his bed as she held his hand tightly. Her eyes were getting swollen because she cried all night long.

"Appa, don't say like that! You will be okay..."

"No, I've known when my time will come and it is close now." He moved his gaze to Yoochun who stood still behind her. Yoochun gave his cold glare to his own father who already near his time.

"Yoochun~ah, take care of Minyoung as if she's your half precious soul! Love her as much as you love yourself!"

"I did and I always will, father. I will love her more than a brother loves his sister." Yoochun cleared his throat. "I want to take her as my future wife, may I?"

Mr. Park widened his eyes in shock. "What did you say, son?"

"I love Minyoung and after this, I will marry her." Yoochun said. He didn't change his expression. He looks like a cold-blooded murderer. There's no mercy in his voice. He realized that his words were like a sharp sword stabbing his father's heart. "I've waited for your death for a long time..."

She turned her head, hissed at Yoochun, "Oppa, what did you say?" And then her father started to breathe shortly. She spun around her head and saw her father slowly but sure closed his eyes.

"Appa!!" Her tears burst out. Yoochun quickly brought her body up and hugged her; let her cried in his arm.

Nurse covered their dead father with a blanket. Yoochun didn't show his sad face, moreover he smiled devilishly. She hit his chest with her palm as she felt a black vision covered her eyes.

She quickly shot her body up. Sweats covered her pale face and she gasped out of breath. She looked at the glass of water near her bed. She took it and drank it in one gulp. However, water couldn't erase away the dryness inside her chest.

She grabbed her chest, feeling the pain in her heart. It's just that she didn't know how to voice them out. Everything around her was just becoming a mere decoration for her.

*Yoochun gave me everything I wanted before but now it was just like fake to me.* She covered her face with her palm. Slowly, there's sob from her. She wanted to go out from here but there's no chance for her. She had been locked in this beautiful castle.

She opened her blanket slowly. Her hand touched the wall while she walked closer to her window. It felt so cold. Then she sat at the edge of the window as she looked outside. Gloomy feeling soon covered her face.

What happened out there? I wish I could know… Is there someone that can help me out of here? 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

The full moon was shining prettily that night.  Not too far from Mr. Park’s Castle or we called it, Dark Moon Castle, there was a forest and inside it, there's a living village for poor. The village’s name was Woolim.

There was a young man, sitting on the tree branch as he looked at the night sky. His name was Nam Woohyun. He was a member from Infinite, a rebellious group that since many years lived on the forest near Park Castle.

Infinite was the name that he and his brothers got it from everyone. He was the third son from the third wife of his father. His father was the leader for the village. Because of his father’s playboy attitude, he could seduce seven women to be his wives.

His brothers’ names were Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Sungyeol, Hoya, Myungsoo, and Sungjong. Each of them had different surnames because of their moms. They followed their mothers’ surnames. It was their fathers’ idea. The sons never knew why their father didn’t want his surname on his sons’ names and they never cared about it.

However, their brotherhood was solid as stone. The younger put respect on the oldest and the older took care of the younger. Instead, Woohyun was the most rebellious among the others.

“Oppa...” Slowly he heard someone calling him. He looked down and found out that Eun Ji was being under the tree. “Your mother’s looking for you.”

“Tell her I will come home late.” Woohyun continued to enjoy the view.

Actually Woohyun was daydreaming alone while he sat on the tree branch. He suddenly remembered someone. Someone who took away his heart three years ago.

That day was Food Festival that was being held at the center of city. Woohyun and his brothers always came visiting it. They enjoyed the villagers’ party for getting great harvest this year. Every people from the other side of this country came along and joined the party.

Woohyun was playing run and chase with his brothers. He took an apple from a seller that didn’t get anger with him and laughed happily with his brothers. “Wait for us, Woohyun.” Sunggyu shouted from behind.

Woohyun ignored Sunggyu’s voice. Sungjong, the youngest decided to stop running and tried to take some breaths for him. He never could join the game that was played by his hyungs. He thought that his hyungs were childish, not like him who sometimes wiser than them.

The alley way were little bit slope upward and one by one of them gave up easily. Woohyun stopped running and turned his body around. He chuckled when he saw all of his brothers panted. “Coward!” He teased.

When he turned back his body, a girl was walking passed by him. Woohyun didn’t know why his heart beat faster. Is this because he just ran or because of her? She was walking slowly as she looked around. Woohyun never saw her before.

It’s you. 

She smiled happily as she enjoyed the crowd. Her eyes twinkled when she laughed. She was beautiful, more than any girls he knew in his village. However, she was not alone. There’s a boy, taller than him, stood beside her and protected her.

Feeling someone was looking at them; the boy peered over his shoulder and sent a killer glare at Woohyun. “What’s wrong with that boy?” Woohyun furrowed. Woohyun bit his apple and started to follow that couple.

Sunggyu and others was sitting on the pedestrian way, tried to take their breath. Woohyun almost leave them before Hoya called him, “Where do you want to go, Woohyun hyung?” asked Hoya while he wiped away his sweats.

“I found something interesting. See you at home!” Woohyun jogged.

The girl was looking for roses at the florist cart and that boy was putting his hand on the back, watching the girl from close. Woohyun furrowed once more. *Is he her brother or her lover? Why I feel that he was so protective towards her?*

“Do you want the roses, dear?” Without hearing the answer from her, the young Yoochun bought all the roses for his sister. “I buy it all!”

“Thanks sir!” The florist exclaimed in gladness. “May God be with you!”

“We’ll give all of this to father. He must be happy!” She said in cheerful tone.

Woohyun overheard it and feel the happiness was being inside his chest. She brought something to him that he never found it before.

“I think we should go home now!” *Go home?* Woohyun thought. He took a flower not too far from his standing spot and planned to give it to her; but once more, Yoochun turned his head and looked at Woohyun.

*This man probably knows that I'm here so that's why he takes that girl to go home sooner.* Woohyun didn’t care anymore and wanted to walk closer but he was too late. Her beautiful cart already arrived and Yoochun helped her to walk into it slowly.

The flower inside his palm never could be given to her until the end of the Festival Day. Woohyun swallowed the bitterness of disappointment until this day.

 

Tomorrow is the Festival day. I hope I could meet you, girl...