The sweet story of u and Kim Jonghyun

The sweet love story of u and Jonghyun

There is someone special to u in ur school.
The person who u always dreamt to be with, eventhough he is known as a playboy in the school, u still yearned to be with him.
Kim Jonghyun.
Thats his name.
He is a guy with a perfect body and abs and a face which could make guys go jealous and girls squeal in delight.
He is very charming and he gives out the feel of a playboy,

the naughty type.
And coincidently he is in the same class as u.
Eventhough u knew that u might not stand a chance with him but still its nice to daydream about hot guys.
But u never even knew that u guys would know each other.
Its just like any other normal day, where u bought sandwich from the cafeteria and u decided to eat it at a garden in your school because u dislike the noise and there is hardly any place to sit in the cafeteria so u went there.
The garden is more like a secret place for u, u found this garden when u are wondering around the school and there are only a few people who knows about the existence of the garden.
U looked around the garden and its filled with beautiful assored colourful flowers with butterflies fluttering around them.
Its just a beautiful sight.
U sat on a bench under a big tree and started to unwrap ur tuna sandwich but suddenly u felt a ball of fur tickling ur legs.
U looked down and u saw a cute white and fluffy kitten.
It looked at u with its glassy blue eyes and it looked like it wants a bite of ur tuna sandwich.
U laughed at the sight of its cuteness and u tore abit of ur sandwich for the kitten.
It gobbled down the piece of sandwich u gave it in seconds and it wants more, looking at u with almost teary cute glassy eyes.
U couldnt resist it and u gave more of ur sandwich to the kitten.
U smiled as u see the kitten eating the sanwich.
Soon the tuna sandwich in ur hands has all ended up in the stomach of the kitten.
U are kinda shocked that u didnt realise u gave everything to the kitten.
Then suddenly u heard someone chuckling.
U looked behind and u saw Kim Jonghyun.
U are kinda shocked and startled and u blushed when u saw him.
He sat beside u and he handed u a carton of milk and a bun.
He is eating a lollipop and smiled at u.
U are still shocked over the fact that the person u liked sat beside u and u just cant open ur mouth to speak.
He then said 'I saw u in class everyday and u dont really talk and smile... I never knew u have this cute side to u...' he smiled and chuckled, revealing his white teeth.
U blushed at the sight of him smiling.
But then in ur thoughts u are kinda shocked because u thought that he would never realise u, the shy girl that seldom speaks and would only look at him from far away.
U kinda got all of ur courage and said 'H-h-hi Jonghyun-ssi...' u blushed harder because u stuttered and u felt kinda embarassed. Then he said 'Leave the honorifics _____ u can just call me oppa :)' then he pinched ur cheeks lightly.
U blushed harder and u said 'Neh... Op-oppa...'
That is how u and Jonghyun first met.
After that u guys get along together better and u started to smile and socialize more often.
Alot of students were shocked because u are the shy girl who seldom speaks and smile.
U became much more known in the school and u meet Jonghyun more often, the feelings u have for him blooming even more.
One day he met u at the garden and he said he has something to tell u.
U went there and he is already there.
He is eating a apple flavoured candy.
Its his favourite.
U saw him and u smiled and sat beside him.
He is fidgeting and he had a nervous look on his face.
He is blushing a little and u are worried that he is sick so u put ur hands on his forehead and tested if he has fever and said 'oppa, are u alright?'.
Suddenly he grabbed the hands u put on his forehead and he said '_____... I have something i wanna tell u... I-i-i...like u...could u be...my girlfriend?' he said it sincerely, stuttering a little and he smiled and looked abit nervous and he is waiting for ur reply.
U blushed too and u never felt so happy in ur life before.
The guy u liked confessed to u!
U smiled at him and he took that smiled of urs as a yes and he leaned forward to take ur first kiss.
The kiss lasted longer than u thought and u can even taste the fresh and sweet apple taste on ur lips.
His lips left urs and he hugged u tightly.
Its so close that u can hear his heartbeat going so fast.
The taste of apple still lingered in ur mouth.
U blushed and u hugged him back.
He is happy and he carried u bride style while swinging around.
Finally ur dream came true.
U are with the love of ur life, Kim Jonghyun.
 
End~
 
phew hope u will like this story although the ending is abit crappy >< hope u'll like it ><