I Realised I Love You.

I Only Love You

 

I froze at the spot where I saw him with a another girl. Oppa, who is she?

As I saw them at Han River laughing and smiling to each other, has our sparkled gone? Am I no use to you anymore?

“Shunzy, you okay?” asked one my closest friend, Park Chanyeol. “Yea, I’m okay.” As a minute by I replied to him. I looked down at the ground floor. “But you don’t seem like you’re okay, tell me what’s wrong?” he asked.

As no one knew, Chanyeol and I are bestfriends since elementary school, since I have been bullied by many students that are older than me. Chanyeol is 2 years older than me, he’s my senior and I’m his junior yet his bestfriends.

“It’s nothing, Chanyeol. I’m perfectly fine.” I said as I gave him a smile that he knew that I was faking it. But he let it go as he knew it was a bad timing for him to asked me.

“So, are you hungry, Shunzy?” he asked as he kept walking. I shook saying no, and he made a derp face. I looked at him when I noticed he wasn’t beside me. When I looked at his face, it was funny. I laughed as I saw his derpy face. He knew how to make me laugh. He laughed too as I playfully hit him and he fell on his , but he didn’t mind.

As we kept laughing, there was someone interupting us. “Hey Chanyeol.” As the owner of the voice speaks. “Oh hey kris.” Chanyeol greeted. They shook hands and I looked at the girl that is beside the guy that I didn’t want to see at the moment. “What are you doing here?” Kris asked. “Just walking around with my best friend.” Said Chanyeol. I smiled at his statement, at least someone introduced me as a friend.

“How about you?” as Chanyeol asked Kris, I looked at the girl. She was short, chubby, has a boyish haircut yet a feminime face. Just like Amber, a tomboy friend of mine in school.

“Oh, the same as you.” He replied. Chanyeol nodded his head and smiled. “Who’s the lady?” Chanyeol asked. Chanyeol knew that I was with Kris but he wanted to test him as Kris doesn’t know that Chanyeol knew. No one actually knew about me and Kris except for my best friends, Chanyeol and Amber.

“This is Nadia Loa,” he introduced. “Nadia, this Park Chanyeol.” He introduced Chanyeol to Nadia. “Hi, I’m Chanyeol.” He greeted with his happy virus smile as he put out his hand, I saw the girl face as she giggled quietly and say “Nadia.” She gladly shook his hand. They exchange smiles. “How about your bestfriend there? Don’t you want to introduced your friend?” he asked while joking it. “Forgive me, I forgot.” He well-mannered said while I giggled. Kris gave his looks on me while I looked at Chanyeol. “Meet my bestest , closest friend in the entire world, Shuzy Jung.” As he introduced me.

Kris was shocked upon hearing my name. “And Shunzy, this my friend and my gang member of exo, Kris, our leader. And this is his...” he paused as he looked at Kris, don’t know how tp put as, “my special friend.” He said while looking at me.

Oppa.. what do you mean by ‘special friend’? “His special friend, Nadia Loa.” As Chanyeol introduced them to me, my tears fell. “Nice to meet you both.” I bowed. Then I ran off. Leaving Chanyeol behind.

I couldn’t understand him anymore. First he wanted me, the next day, he make me like he used me. What do you want from me, Wu Fan?

I’m tired. Tired of you not giving me any attention since our 6 monthsary. Am I that bored?

“Shunzy!” I heard someone yelled. And I knew who it was. “Am I that stupid to fall in love with him, Chanyeol?” I cried when I said that, he suddenly hugged me. “Yes.” He sighed. I looked at him with confused face, “Shunzy, I know you better than him, and I knew him more than you know. He’s a player, Shunzy. I knew him before you.” He explained. I sniffed while looking at him, “You deserve better, Zy. I know. Because, you’re smart, you’re got that cutest smile when you smile everytime I made you smile. Did he made you smile like I did? No, right?” he said, out of breath, I shook my head, “And he never brought you out since the day you guys were in a relationship!” he exploded making faces while explaining, “and you want to know something that would make him regret? You’re the most beautiful I’ve ever seen.” He said. I think I just him blushing.

I looked straight him in eyes, “And?” courage him more. “And..” he began to stuttered. It was cute to see your best friend confess to you.

“And the truth, you’re better with me.” He looked away and blushed. So cute! “So, what are you trying to say?” I said while smiling at him. “I love you, Jung Shunzy.” After what he said, he turn around and kiss my cheeks. I was like whaattt... But my face was turning bright red.

“I really do like you, Shunzy. Be mine instead?” he proposed. I smiled at him and nodded my head. He was smiling that made me so happy all the time and he hugged me, carrying me in the air.

In the end, I finally broke up with Kris and became couple with, the guy I never realise that I always love, Park Chanyeol.
Kris is now, with Nadia Loa, the girl I met a few months ago. I never thought that was having crush on her. But he didn’t want to let me go.

But I’m the one who let him go.

And it was a good thing, because if I didn’t I would miserable, and I woudn’t be with Chanyeol.

Now, I only love you, Park Chanyeol.