CEO-nim's Rants

☁ RLAB ENT. Editing Tutorials for IPod/IPhone Users

Here's my rants that are most likley not about you.

 

Have you ever seen a tumblr worthy edit on IG that doesn't seem like an edit that person can do?

 

One. Thing. That. Irritates. Me. Most.

 

I've seen people who just go on to tumblr or whatever and find an amazing edit and what do they do with it? They take it and go to Squaready or some app and crop it, watermark it, and CLAIM IT AS THEIR OWN.

 

...IF YOU EVER DO THIS, I NEVER WANT TO TALK TO YOU AGAIN OR ASSOSIATE WITH YOU.

 

Okay, okay. I bet you're going, well what if they just never showed how good they were at editing? Or maybe they just learned, practiced and got better? Well, no. I have proof that @xxx (not saying names because I'm just too nice. blah...) did not make the edit. Yup. Proof.

 

Here's my story.

 

One day, I was going and taking a look at @xxx's picture when I see a picture that catches my eye. 

Can you guess what kind of picture? Oh that's right. A beautiful, flawless, tumblr worthy edit.

I ask for the apps; they never replied. *Hmmm, maybe this isn't their edit. Maybe that's why they couldn't answer me.*

 

I then went to weheartit.com to see some EXO pics to share and spazz with you guys. 

Then, I see a very, very, familier picture. 

What is it you ask?

IT'S THE SAME FLIPPIN' EDIT AS THE ONE ON @XXX'S IG THAT SHE CLAIMED WAS HERS. THE ONLY DIFFERENCE WAS THAT IT WASN'T CROPPED AND WATERMARKED.

 

Guys, DO YOU KNOW HOW MAD I GET WHEN I SEE THIS? HOW MUCH I WANT TO GO UP TO THEM AND FREAKING SHOUT AT THEM? OR HOW MUCH TROUBLE THEY'D BE IN IF THEY GOT FOUND OUT????????? oh, but it's not like i cared if they got in serious trouble or not. hehe. you should know that it's bad to do that.

 

Yes, yes. Now gather around trainees. CEO-nim will teach a very good lesson today. Mmm-hmmmmmn. Now where was I? Ah yes.

 

 

You see, Photoshop costs about thousands dollars. A lot, right? That person who took that edit and claimed it as theirs, they don't know how much effort the actual owner would have to go through. Even the best editors probably take hours on that one edit and here they go taking it like nothing. There was no way that edit could have been @xxx's because again, there is no flippin' way that you could do such an amazing like that on your mobile devices (such as ipods, iphones, etc.) , no offense, but no. flippin'. way. And plus, I've seen their edits. I'm not trying to say I'm better or anything. Honestly. But, judging by their other edits, before and after, they could never do such in short time. Never.

 

And I'll admit. I did in fact recruit her as a RLAB trainee. *gasp* Yeah, I was in a rush, and tired and I was too lazy to just tell her the apps, so I recruited her. It was a stupid descision. Why? 

Because never did she once comment. Never did she speak to me again (well once, but that was only when she was asking for a shoutout and I ignored her because 1. she wasn't even following me -_- and 2. this whole dang rant isabouther.)

 

I wanted to get this rant out like, quite a few months ago, OTL, but I decided to save it now and share it will you awesome trainees.

 

Thanks for reading this pathetic rant. *gives you cookie*

 

Also, as a reward, contact me and I will give you some free recources. Yup.

LOL of course there's a catch. Give me the password. (highlight below this line)

What is the Video of le Weekeu?

Never Mind. My recources aren't working because they are being butts. Sorry. Glad you read it anyways. TROLOLOL