Silhouette Edit

☁ RLAB ENT. Editing Tutorials for IPod/IPhone Users

 Silhouette Edit 

(PLEASE EXCUSE MY SPELLING ERRORS)

I recently made a "Silhouett-like" edit and I was wanting to show you because it may look complicated, but it so simple!

 

Click these for the recorces I used.

***Not mines***

(♦ • ♦ • )

 

 

 

The main apps used for this is iBlendy + Phonto.

(Yup. That's it. I told you it was simple! xD)

For this edit, I suggest you use a picture with colors like grey, black, white, etc. because they'll work the best.

 

Step 1: Start out in iBlendy.

 

Step 2: Click the little pic thingy in the corner and chose your pics.

 

Step 3: Do as shown below.

 

Step 4: Overlay it over the pic and get ready to blend~

 

Step 5: Click the thing with three lines and chose 'LightenBlendMode' and then save.

 

Step 6: Take your saved pic and replace the backround. (click it and when you see the silver outline on the rectangle, then switch your pic. Sorry if that's a little confusing, but I'm sure you'll get it. ^^") Then take out the silhouette of the birds so you can overlay that.

 

Step 7: Go to the filters again and chose 'DarkenBlendMode' this time. The darken blend mode makes all the light stuff like white, go away and keeps the dark stuff like black. That's just how I think it works. 

 

Step 8: Then click the second to the last box on the right and click the other thing I circled below. It levels out the blend, if ya' know what I mean.

 

Step 9: Then go to Phonto.

 

Step 10: Chose a font that fits your edit. In this case, I used Huifont (my all-time fav font).

 

Step 11: Click the thing you typed and then click 'Style'. Edit the opacity of the word, meaning how faded or not faded it is. Don't let it completely show because it may be a little too bold, so fade it a little.

 

Step 12: Adjust the size however you want~!

 

 

Then your done! Hope your first comback was sucessful!

Questions are welcomed.

Please do comment!

 

And also, if you have an edit that you wan me to show you how to do, tell me and I can show you! Unless it's one I did on the computer. Yeah, can't show you that one. Mianhe.

Find my edits on IG with this tag #rlab_exotic_edits.