I love our dorky friendship !

I love our dorky friendship !

'Oh come on, be serious now !' Tiffany shouted at the rest of her team, giving them a death glare.

'I'm really trying...' said Yoona in a low voice.

'Fany stop shouting !' Jessica yelled back at Tiffany and kicked her leg.

'We're winning, we're winning, oh yeeeeeaaaah~' Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Sunny sang as the game were coming to an end and they were clearly winning.

Yuri rolled her eyes and dragged Seohyun along with her out of the living room to escape the loud cheers and yelling. Taeyeon just sighed and turned up the volume on her headphones and continued reading.

'I'm never, I say never, teaming up with these airheads again !' Tiffany screamed in high pitched voice.

The girls were playing a new video game and had decided to make teams in order for everyone to be able to try it out. Taeyeon, Yuri and Seohyun however had shown no interest in playing so the rest of the girls had split in to two teams. It was Jessica, Yoona and Tiffany against Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Sunny. However, as they began playing it was obvious that the teaming were no where near fair. Hyoyeon and Sooyoung mastered the game within just a few minutes and Sunny got the hang of it after a while.

Tiffany were doing really well too, there was just one problem. Every member of the team had to play well in order to win...and two persons did just not seem to get the hang of it. Jessica really tried and was very determined to win...she just couldn't get what she was supposed to do. After about 15 minutes she had completely given up. Yoona were just completely confused.

'Well I'm not playing this stupid game ever again so you won't get the chance too !' Jessica said and threw her game console at Tiffany.

'What-...is that-...I don't-...jump! wait no that's not...' Yoona lowered her shoulders. 'I don't want to play anymore either.'  she said.

Yoona put her game console down as well and looked at Jessica and pouted. Jessica looked back at Yoona and pouted too. Tiffany had picked up Jessica's and Yoona's game consoles and tried to play all the three characters at once. Sunny couldn't hold in her laughter and pointed at Tiffany while almost falling of the couch laughing. This only made Tiffany even more annoyed, her hands were now moving at the speed of light and the game consoles were flying all over the living room.

Jessica grinned evilly and then poked Tiffany in the side.

'YAH !' Tiffany jumped to the side and hissed at Jessica to either take a game console or just go away.

Jessica whispered in Yoona's ear and Yoona's face lit up and she smiled and turned to Tiffany as well, poking her in the face.

'Stop that.' hissed Tiffany, almost spitting.

Yoona laughed and Jessica just grinned even more evilly now reaching out to pull lightly at Tiffany's hair.

'Stop it and just learn how to play this thing now !' Tiffany screamed hysterically.

Sooyoung stood up and high-fived her team mates as they were now really close to winning. Hyoyeon were beginnig to dance a victory dance and Sunny had already started singing "We are the champions" out loud.

'Nah...I don't feel like it.' said Jessica and sighed just to make Tiffany pissed off.

'Me neither' Yoona stood up in front ot the TV.

'I'm a lazy girl, yeah yeah~' Jessica sang as she too stood up in front of the TV.

Yoona and Jessica started dancing a random dance while singing "Lazy girl" now covering the whole TV screen.

'MOVE AWAY NOW!' was the angry reply they got from Tiffany in english.

Seohyun stuck her head out from the next room with a shocked expression on her face.

'Unnie, are they going to kill each other ?' she kept observing the scene from her hideout.

'Seems like it.' Yuri said while covering Seohyun's eyes. 'Let's not be wittnesses.' she pulled Seohyun back in the other room again.

'NEVUUUUR !' Yoona laughed and jumped up on Jessica's back.

Jessica started jumping around all over the room with Yoona still on her back singing "Oh!" now. Yoona followed her singing and soon the two of them were practically screaming out the lyrics in Tiffany's face. That was enough for Tiffany, she threw all the game consoles away, arms now wawing crazily in the air trying to grab either Jessica or Yoona. Jessica started running the other way.

Yoona lowered her head and whispered something in Jessica's ear and then covered her own ears with her hands. Sunny caught what Yoona said and dropped her game console in pure horror, she grabbed Hyoyeon and Sooyoung and pulled them in closer.

'Run for your lives ! Dolphin alert !' she said in panic as she crawled down under the table still covering her ears.

It took Sooyoung just a second to stand up and run in to the next room to warn Yuri and Seohyun and she slammed the door behind her. Hyoyeon grabbed a pillow and jumped head first down behind the couch. She covered her head with the pillow.

What happened next is that a weapon of mass destruction was used, one that no one should have to expirience. Jessica turned around and opened and before Tiffany got a chance to do anything, she screamed. The sound wasn't human. Dolphins all over the world shiverd as they heard the sound of their queen. The scream didn't last long as Jessica's voice died out but it echoed through the room.

Tiffany stumbled backwards and covered her ears with her eyes shut tight. Taeyeon dropped her book and jumped so high she fell off her chair. Sunny rolled around on the floor in horror waiting for the sound to die out. Hyoyeon didn't move and stayed down behind the couch. In the other room loud sobbing could be heard. Two voices also came through the closed door, one praying to god for salvation, the other cursing out every bad word you can imagine.

'JESSICA JUNG !' Taeyeon yelled and ran over to Tiffany as soon as she got a grip of what had just happen.

Yoona slid down from Jessica's back and wrapped her arms around her waist as she peeked out from beside Jessica's head. Jessica was covering with both her hands and the echo was begining to die out completely. Sunny stopped rolling around and removed her hands from her ears. As she saw the furious look on Taeyeon's face she began to slowly crawl out of the room hoping she wouldn't be noticed.

'What the actual is wrong with you ?! How many times do I have to tell you to never do that ?!' Taeyeon shouted.

'Actually I-' Yoona began and tightend her grip around Jessica's waist before she was interupted.

'Shut up ! She obviously has no problem talking for herself so you shut up now, Yoona !' Taeyeon shouted while pointing a finger at Yoona's direction.

'Eek !' Yoona burried her face in Jessica's hair and Jessica carresed Yoona's hand that was still around her waist.

Loud crys was now coming from the other room and low voices trying to calm the crying person down.

'Shh...it's fine, really Seohyun it will be fine.' whispered Yuri.

'Yeah, it will be just fine soon, look they're already calming down.' Sooyoung continued in a paniced tone that probably wasn't helping at all.

The crying continued.

'I'm really sorry, I just...' Jessica began but she was interupted by her own tears.

'I didn't mean to!' she sobbed and raised her hands from to dry her eyes instead.

Taeyeon rolled her eyes and sighed as she sanked down on the couch. 'So much for a relaxing saturday.' she said and sighed again.

'Fany are you okay ?' she looked over at Tiffany who was now lying on the couch beside her.

Tiffany just nodded without even opening her eyes and sighed a long tired sigh.

Taeyeon look around and locked eyes with Sunny. 'What about the rest of you ? Yoona ? Sunny ?' she said without breaking eye contact with Sunny.

Sunny cursed in her head and answered with a shaky voice. 'I'm fine, good, awesome, cool, yeah I'm fine !' laughing nerviously before sneaking in to the bathroom and locking the door behind her, hiding from Taeyeon's glare.

Taeyeon turned to Yoona.

'Good.' she replied. 

Yuri, Sooyoung and Seohyun entered the room carefully. Sooyoung saw Taeyeon's glare and walked backwards in to the other room again. Yuri grabbed Seohyuns hand and glared back at Taeyeon until she turned away.

'Do whatever you want then but if you scream', she looked at Jessica, 'I'm going to declare war on you.' her look burning through Jessica who swallowed and nodded her head in agreement.

Yuri took the lead and walked over to the other side of the living room with Seohyun and some low music while going through some magazines and chatting with Seohyun.

Yoona followed her lead and dragged Jessica with her to the kitchen.

'Those dorks...'Tiffany said.

Taeyeon just sighed.

'One day I'll teach them a lesson.' she continued and punched the air with her fist.

Taeyeon patted her shoulder. 'You do that Fany, you do that.'

In the kitchen you could already hear Yoona and Jessica laughing as usual like nothing ever happend.

'I love our dorky friendship !' said Yoona who had overheard Tiffany talking, she smiled lovingly at Jessica and pulled her in for a hug. 

Jessica returned the hug and smiled brightly.

Out in the living room Hyoyeon finally stood up from behind the couch. 'Woah, thank god no one got hurt.' she laughed and looked around.

'And yay it seems like we won-' before she realized what she had just started Tiffany flew up from the couch. She looked at the TV who was now flashing the victory of her enemys and she broke down in tears grabing Hyoyeon around .

Taeyeon face palmed and world war three began once again...

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Well this ended up not being alot of Yoonsic but really all of SNSD members instead but there is a little Yoonsic atlest haha. Idk how I even think of these kinds of things but this is what I imagine going on in the SNSD dorm haha. I'm sorry for any grammar mistakes/spelling mistakes and so on but I wrote this in the middle of the night so pleaese be understanding haha. I hope you'll leave a comment and tell me what you think of it anyways. ^___^