2#

Shinee's Housekeeper

You walked home happily still thinking about what the man said to you in the store

 

*Hmm, I wonder if that was their manager??*  You thought while still walking home.

 

Soon you saw your house not so far away, you jogged the last part and now you stood in front of your house. You opened the door and walked in.

 

"Mom I’m home!!" You called her while putting down the bag and took of your jacket and shoes.

"Thanks honey I owe you" your mom came and hugged you.

"Well if you say so I wanted to ask you something"

"What you already came up with something?? Well that was fast"

"Here" You gave your mother the card that the manager gave you back at the store.

 

Your mom took it and looked on it for a while and soon she faced you.

 

"I don’t know honey?? They are just boys, you don’t know what they could do to you and I don’t want you to get hurt"

"Mom, I know what I’m getting me in to and their manager told me that he would keep me safe if something happens" You smiled at your mom.

"Ahh, fine, you can go"

"Really!?! Thank you so much mom!!! I won’t disappoint you!!" You hugged her and ran upstairs to call their manager.

"This is Shinee’s manager speaking"

"Hi, I’m the girl you talked to at the store"

"Oh hi, have you decided yet??" The manager asked.

"Yeah I want to"

"Oh good, I’ll get a limo to pick you tomorrow"

"Thanks, by the way what’s your name??" You asked

"Just call me Mr. Lee"

"Oh, okay bye Lee"

 

Before you hang up you gave him the address to your house and saw your phone was almost dead so you took the charger and charged the phone over the night. You took a shower before bed. Soon you fell asleep and dozed away in your dreams.

 

The Next day

 

You woke up early and got dressed you ate breakfast and went to brush your teeth. You where soon done and you waited for the limo to arrive. You thought about how it would feel to work for them and you were also really nervous to meet them. Soon the limo arrived you said goodbye to your mom and got in to the limo. You looked through the window and you admire the beauty of Seoul you really liked it there. On a long ride in the limo you where there at the buildings and when you got out from the car you looked up on the big building and you knew that soon you got to meet the popular band in kpop. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- I'm sorry if the chapters are to short, i just want to make it exciting for you to read! i hope you liked it this far, please coment ;)