16# - 2

Shinee's Housekeeper

You sat down in the sofa to watch some TV.

 

* I hope he will accept my apologies and that we can be friends again* you thought while flipping through the TV channels.

 

While flipping through the channels you felt your cell vibrate again so you picked it up and looked at it and you saw that you got a new text message and it was from Taemin.

“Mianhe we will be home late today, hope you can have fun with yourself for a while”

*sigh*  "what am I going to do now?? It’s no fun to be all by myself" You said to yourself while texting him back.

 

“Oh, I understand can’t wait to see Jonghyun walking around here again, tell him I’m glad that he’s feeling better”

 

You turned the TV off and decided to go out for a while. You put your cell phone in one of the jacket’s pocket and then you took on your shoes and walked out. When you did you felt a little cold wind in your back as you closed the door, when you turned around you could see some grass showing through the snow.

-

-

-

 

When you got to the park you sat down on the park bench and you decided to call your mom since it was a while you talked to her. You took up your phone and dialed the number. It took a while but soon your mother answered.

 

"Hello??"

"Hello mom, how is it going at home??" You asked while hearing her voice.

"Oh, hi honey, it was a while we talked, yeah I’m fine how about you??"

"I’m fine thanks, I really miss you" You said almost crying ( Happy tears)

"Honey I miss you too"

"I don’t know how long I will be staying here, but I promise to call you before I decide when I’m coming home" You said.

"Okay, I’ll wait for your call"

"K bye"

"Bye"

 

It got a bit darker and chilly outside so you decided to walk home.

 

-

-

-

 

When you got inside the house you got a bit afraid when you felt someone hug you and you saw behind you Minho and the others and then you realized who it was so you hugged back.

 

"Jonghyun" You said with a weak voice and snuggled near his chest. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's going to happen next?? will ~~~~ leave then to go back to her mother?? and will jonghyun ever accept her appologize to him?? Hmm.... Intresting....