Jealousy leads into another thing.

The Wedding Vail and The Wedding March

After wonder boy, Super Junior went backstage. All were tired, exhausted, laughing and smiling, happy and contented with what their ELFs gave them. And that’s their full attention, love and support. But there’s a member who seemed not pleased with the happenings earlier. Eunhyuk noticed Sungmin with a frown on his face and a pout curving his lips, sitting on a couch placed backstage with his legs crossed. He walked to the other’s direction and sat beside him, leaning his head on his shoulders. To his surprise, Sungmin shrugged it off and stood up from his seat, making his way to the other side of the place. Eunhyuk raised his brows, curious with the older’s sudden action and decided to follow him.

 

“I love seeing the pearl sapphire blue ocean our ELFs made for us.” He said, attempting to start a conversation between him and Sungmin, whom he found inside the dressing room alone, his lips still formed into a pout, which Eunhyuk find hard to resist and quickly gave him a peck on his lips.

 

Sungmin frowned. “Go away,” he said, wiping his lips using a towel with words saying: “KYUMIN YONGWONHI <3” given by a fan. “Don’t you dare get near me, Lee Hyukjae. Nor touch me.” He walked a few steps backwards as he gave Eunhyuk a death glare. Eunhyuk’s expression darkened as he saw the towel on Sungmin’s hand.

 

“What’s wrong, Hyung?” Eunhyuk asked innocently, not knowing the main reason why Sungmin is acting different towards him. He doesn’t remember himself doing anything that will make Sungmin mad. Or maybe there is, he just doesn’t know it. He walked slowly towards the other, which was taking steps back away from him. “Minnie Hyung,”

 

“I said go away!” Sungmin yelled, and Eunhyuk was quite taken aback. “!” He cursed, realizing that his landed on the cold floor after tripping over Leeteuk’s white shoe. He held the shoe up, making a move to hit Eunhyuk. “Go near me or I’ll hit you, Monkey.”

 

Eunhyuk ignored Sungmin’s threat and chose to walk near the older man to check if he was okay. But before he realized it, Leeteuk’s shoe suddenly flew, making its way to his direction, landing straight on his face. “Ouch! Damn it, Hyung! What really is your problem?!” It was his turn to curse, while rubbing his bruised face. The shoe’s sole had hit him hard. On the face. And it was Sungmin’s fault. He walked again, his usually calmed and happy expression darkened. Sungmin, who was still sitting on the floor gulped, sensing Eunhyuk’s anger had reached him.

 

“What are you—“ Sungmin wasn’t able to finish his sentence when Eunhyuk’s lips was pressed against his, kissing him hard. Eunhyuk pinned Sungmin’s body to the floor, making him on top of the other. He didn’t respond to the kiss. Instead, he pursed it, making Eunhyuk bite his lower lip which made him moan. Eunhyuk took the initiative to enter Sungmin’s mouth, tasting and exploring every corner of it. Sungmin finally gave up and respond with the kiss. Eunhyuk found his hands under Sungmin’s shirt, caressing his well-curved abs, up to his perfectly round s, playing with it while his lips were still locked with Sungmin’s. Sungmin moaned again. He can feel himself getting hard, desperate for more of Eunhyuk’s teasing touches. “Hyu-Hyukk-ie..” Eunhyuk smiled inwardly. He took Sungmin’s shirt and pants off, leaving the other wearing just his boxers. He enjoyed the sight of shirtless Sungmin first, his milky white skin glowing more with the lights reflecting on it. He took his own clothes off, and leaned closer to Sungmin again, kissing him hard once more before he pulled Sungmin’s boxers and brief, so as his, leaving the two of them fully .

 

He Sungmin’s earlobes, down to his perfect jaw-line, to his neck, and finally to his which was now hard. Sungmin let out louder moans. Eunhyuk took his , caressed and rubbed the tip of it and put it inside his teasing mouth. He played with it for a couple of minutes, with Sungmin’s hand on his shoulder, digging his fingers on his smooth, bare skin.

 

“Hyukkie..” Sungmin’s voice was soft, and music to Eunhyuk’s ears. Eunhyuk smirked as he looked up to the other, panting hard. “This is what you deserved for acting y.” He put his fingers inside Sungmin’s entrance, reaching for its spot. He put another finger inside, digging deeper. He heard Sungmin shouted his name. “Lee Hyuk Jaeee!!” “Got it, Baby!” he beamed and grinned, at the other who yelped in the sudden pain he felt that turned into pleasure after. He pulled his fingers from Sungmin’s entrance and held his own . He slowly started entering Sungmin, his s grew deeper and faster. Tears escaped from Sungmin’s eyes, the pain that Eunhyuk’s deep and fast s caused disappeared, and he felt endless pleasure instead.

 

“Faster, Monkey... Faster... deeper...” Sungmin demanded, and Eunhyuk did what he was told. “! Monkey! I’m going to !” Sungmin’s fingers dug deeper onto Eunhyuk’s skin, his free hand pulling the other’s hair as he moaned louder, calling Eunhyuk’s name. Eunhyuk’s s went slow, much to Sungmin’s dismay. He leaned closer to Sungmin again, locking his lips with Sungmin’s while still inside the other. They stayed in that position for a minute, until Eunhyuk pulled away and stopped. They lay beside each other, both tired and panting hard. Eunhyuk suddenly laughed and Sungmin tilted his head to face him, giving him a curious look.

 

“Why are you laughing?” Sungmin asked, “Do you find it funny me?”  Eunhyuk laughed harder.

 

“I didn’t you! I just punished you!” Eunhyuk said with an amused look on his face, still laughing his out.

 

“What? Why? I was the one who’s supposed to punish you for flirting around with Donghae! You even wore a Wedding Vail and did that stupid Wedding March thingy! You didn’t even think of what would I feel if you do that?! You even agreed and smiled at him sweetly when he said that you’re his girl! You always tell me I’m your princess but then you ended up flirting with—“ Sungmin’s endless words were cut off once Eunhyuk kissed his lips to shut him up.  Eunhyuk wrapped his loving arms around his waist and laid his head on his bare chest.

 

“You know...” Eunhyuk started, “That’s just pure fan service. Do you think Donghae’s in love with me?” He chuckled. “He’s dating Kibum, secretly, of course. Manager Hyung would kill him if he knew it. And besides, don’t you ever think that I’m also hurting whenever I see you doing fan service with Kyuhyun?” Eunhyuk looked up at Sungmin as he flashed his gummy smile.

 

Guilt stabbed Sungmin’s chest hard. “Sorry...” He said, his voice low. “I’m so sorry, Hyukkie.”  

Eunhyuk let out another chuckle. He’s amused, first, with Sungmin’s sudden mood swings, and second, he knew how much Sungmin loves him. “It’s okay, Minnie. I love you.” He said, ruffling the latter’s hair.

 

“I love you more, Lee Hyuk Jae.”  Sungmin hugged him tightly, unaware that they’re still fully and that the others were already frantic looking for the two of them because they can’t go home with the other members missing.

 

“Sungmin! Hyuk Jae! Where the hell are you?!” They both heard Heechul yelled, but they’re too tired and exhausted with their previous activity. They gasped when the curtain, which was the only thing that’s covering the dressing room flung open, revealing a disgusted-looking Heechul, a wide-eyed Leeteuk who immediately went to Henry, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun to cover their ‘innocent eyes’ (according to him), Siwon who was wearing an unbearable expression and suddenly muttered silent prayers, a flabbergasted Yesung who gave them an odd look, an amused Donghae who has his mouth shaped into a perfect “O”, and a dumbfounded Zhou Mi who suddenly said, “I didn’t see anything!” and immediately covered his eyes with his long fingers beside an eating Shindong with a box of pizza on his hand who said “Oh, free here!” casually, like he’s used to seeing them like that.

 

“Of all places, you chose the dressing room?! You didn’t even wait for us to get home?!” Heechul barked, fanning himself using his hand while the other was placed on his slender waist.

 

“I told you, they’re just making out somewhere, and yet, you didn’t believe me. You know, I’ve been roommates with Sungmin Hyung for over a year now, and he usually sneak out of our room to go to Eunhyuk and Donghae Hyung’s. I even saw Donghae Hyung sleeping on Sungmin Hyung’s bed, telling me that Eunhyuk Hyung kicked him out of their room. And not to mention, they had se—“ Leeteuk covered Kyuhyun’s mouth,  cutting his non-stop blabbering.

 

“Don’t you dare say that word, Cho Kyuhyun!” Leeteuk exclaimed, his hands still on Kyuhyun’s mouth.

 

“But you do it with Kang In Hyung, right? I even heard you mo—“

 

“Shut up!” Leeteuk blushed hard. Kyuhyun grinned, an evil look plastered on his pale face.

 

Eunhyuk and Sungmin stood from their spot shyly, putting their clothes on. “Sorry, this is unexpected.” Eunhyuk grinned.

 

“Heechul Hyung, you’re jealous, right? You miss Hankyung Hyung, right?” Sungmin said teasingly and Heechul rolled his eyes.

 

“My Hankyung would be back! You’ll see! We’ll have that every night!” Heechul stormed out of the room, just like a having PMS.

 

All of them laughed.  “So, it’s Sungmin Hyung I’ve heard while I was in the other dressing room?” Ryeowook asked innocently, like a 5-year old that’s curious about everything he sees, hear or feel.

 

Sungmin nodded as he blushed. “Is it that loud?”

 

Ryeowook nodded. “Yes, you said, faster, harder, deeper, and uhm, you’re going to—“ Sungmin ran and covered Ryewook’s mouth. “Enough, that’s bad for you, that’s bad for our eternal magnae’s mental health.”

 

Yesung took Ryeowook from Sungmin and buried Ryeowook’s head on his chest, covering his ears. “Wookie, that’s bad for you. Let’s go to our van now, and wait for them there, okay?” Ryeowook nodded again and buried his head on Yesung’s chest deeper, inhaling his scent.

 

“We’ll do that too, right, Yesung Hyung?”

 

They heard Ryeowook asked, and a high-pitched shriek along with a husky laugh was heard after the two of them went out, indicating that Yesung had smacked Ryeowook’s head lightly.

 

“I- I guess, we better go to our van, too?” Zhou Mi dragged Henry and Siwon, who kept on muttering: “Oh merciful father, please forgive those sinners, they didn’t know what they did...” 

 

“Me too~” Kyuhyun said in a sing song voice, dragging Leeteuk with him. “You better tell me more about it later, Sungmin Hyung~ I won’t let you sleep!” he exclaimed, walking off happily despite of Leeteuk’s protests to let him stay and scold Eunhyuk and Sungmin first.

 

“You didn’t continue the free ?” Shindong asked, eating his last piece of pizza. Donghae smacked his head hard and he winced in pain. “Ouch! Lee Donghae, I’m older than you! Why are you so violent?!”  He yelled, rubbing his head.

 

“I know, but you act like I’m the Hyung and you’re the dongsaeng,” Donghae reasoned out, giving Sungmin and Eunhyuk an apologetic smile.

 

“As if you don’t act like that!” Shindong rolled his eyes.

 

Eunhyuk and Sungmin laughed. “You don’t do it with Nari Noona?”

 

Shindong shook his head and pout. “Aish! I’m tired! I’m going to our van now!” He said as he stomped his feet.


“I know you fought because of what I did.” Donghae said playfully and winked. “Better tell everything to me later, Hyukkie~ be thankful to me and treat me to the Ocean Park!” He smiled and followed the others to their van, hopping like a little kid, humming to “Beautiful”, a song he wrote way back for SS2.

 

Sungmin hugged Eunhyuk. I’m sorry again, Hyukkie. I was just jealous. I want to be the one to wear the Wedding Vail with you.”

 

Eunhyuk grinned and patted Sungmin’s head. “You don’t have to be jealous, you’re my princess, remember?”

 

“Yeah,” for the last time of the day, they kissed and went out of the dressing room to follow the others who were waiting for them.

 

“WHERE’S THE OTHER PAIR OF MY WHITE SHOE THAT KANG IN GAVE ME BEFORE HE WENT TO THE ARMY???!!” Leeteuk yelled frantically, throwing all their stuffs all over the place, searching for the most important thing to him the moment they reached the dorms.

 

Sungmin and Eunhyuk gave each other a worried look. “UH OH.”

 

A/N: Uh, so that’s a failure. A fail . You know, I rarely read now, unlike before. Haha. *Puts halo on* XD Sorry. :D